Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 16 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 77 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4533 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Weird co-incidence?

Read up!

Today: Got (4) 20x the money- on ticket # 030 I won for 20 dollars

Take the 20 bucks and decide to get (4) 7up tickets.

On ticket #030 I hit the following: One green 7 ($5 line)= 35 plus 3 other numbers hit for 5$ each-Total win$50 bucks

On 7up ticket#031 I get a free ticket ( ohh what joy..blech!), trade it in and all they had was

the ALL that GLITTERS Ticket number: 030, so I get it and hit for $10.00 .

So all total I was ahead $60.00

The weird part is different tickets (same #) hits , so I am playing 030 on the regular lottery LOL!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2011, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Weird co-incidence?

Read up!

Today: Got (4) 20x the money- on ticket # 030 I won for 20 dollars

Take the 20 bucks and decide to get (4) 7up tickets.

On ticket #030 I hit the following: One green 7 ($5 line)= 35 plus 3 other numbers hit for 5$ each-Total win$50 bucks

On 7up ticket#031 I get a free ticket ( ohh what joy..blech!), trade it in and all they had was

the ALL that GLITTERS Ticket number: 030, so I get it and hit for $10.00 .

So all total I was ahead $60.00

The weird part is different tickets (same #) hits , so I am playing 030 on the regular lottery LOL!!!

That is interesting, GameGrl! Odds of getting $50 on 7Up are 1 in 1,000, so that was a good win for that game.

BTW, the PA Lottery site says the Raffle drawing will be held July 9.

mojo4's avatar - disney29
      Florida
      United States
      Member #109474
      April 13, 2011
      16 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

James1...  Omg!! That sucks! Dead That was pretty nasty of the clerk. It is strange, sometimes I get tickets from Publix, but only if certain clerks are working. Some of the clerks act like you are bothering them to purchase tickets. That is why I like my little mom and pop store, either the hubby or wife are always there and will tell me what has been winning and if someone had just won a big prize! I just don't know about those BDB, thers are soooo many top prizes left, but I just can never win anything on those. I won $100 about two months ago and that is all. I always buy 10 of those suckers too! Mad

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4533 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Matt for the heads up on the raffle.

Today was:

(4) 20x the money- 002.003,004, 005 ALL Losers!

(4) 7 up (074,075,076, 077)- woohooo one free ticket this time and a 5$ winner

(2) Gus bucks, won $4.00

Oddly the guy in line after me said " sure take all the winners" I said I'd like too :) We laughed and sure enough he bought 4 of the 20 x the money and hit for $100!!! grrrrr.....I told him I am either the pusher for others to win or they get the pushers and I end up winning..it all works out though ....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2011, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Matt for the heads up on the raffle.

Today was:

(4) 20x the money- 002.003,004, 005 ALL Losers!

(4) 7 up (074,075,076, 077)- woohooo one free ticket this time and a 5$ winner

(2) Gus bucks, won $4.00

Oddly the guy in line after me said " sure take all the winners" I said I'd like too :) We laughed and sure enough he bought 4 of the 20 x the money and hit for $100!!! grrrrr.....I told him I am either the pusher for others to win or they get the pushers and I end up winning..it all works out though ....

You're welcome! Did he buy the 4 after yours?

Next time I win something, I'm quitting until the new games. Just can't do well. Today I spent $44 and all losers - #008 Cash Extravaganza, #038 and #039 20x the Money, #132 Whole Lotta Hundreds, and #052 7Up. These tickets are just not like they used to be, and I have to stop - just too many losses.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Ok, tonight I'm buying 10-15 $2 tickets and probably a $10 one. If I don't make more than I put in today, I'm really done until the new games. I can't afford consistent $30 and $40 losses without breaks. I'll have to leave the board until I resume, too, as it provides temptation. So I'll miss everyone until I return. I've really gotten used to seeing my fellow LP posters.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Good luck Matt. I know the feeling. I think I am going to stop and then I come on here and see others winning, so I want to play more. I think if I decide on a roll, then that will be it. I will buy it and then whatever I make I will pocket and walk away for awhile.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I got a lot of play today for only $10 bucks. For the first $10 bucks I got $90 in return. Bonus Crossword won $20 , High Roller won $50 , Red White Blue 7s won $20. After that it went cold and I ended up losing $60 + $10 worth of Powerball. I took the other $20 and said Im not gonna lose it so I went to a nice lunch.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: May 15, 2011, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I got a total of $5 tonight. That's it. The lottery is really cold right now and I'm not wasting my money further for a while. I'll see everyone after my break.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about getting a roll tomorrow. but if it tanks then im screwed. last 3 weeks have been really bad in general. i wonder if there is that 1 special $10K just waiting to be found. with all these duds there is bound to be a pay off soon.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22980 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I got a total of $5 tonight. That's it. The lottery is really cold right now and I'm not wasting my money further for a while. I'll see everyone after my break.

That might be just the move you need right now. I did notice a pick up in $100 lately winners that seemed

to be much less common in weeks past. The Cash Fever at this point, are a couple more $20's away from

my SList. In their heyday which wasn't too long ago, $100's were common. Now those have dropped

drastically, it's almost like sighting Bigfoot for crying out loud lol. There is no telling if the new release

trend of the last 3 releases (lukewarm) will continue until they're out there for us all to play. I hope they

surprise us all and give us money right and left....LOL, right. Well, at least let us get a taste of the good

old days - if only for a couple weeks - of what GOOD new releases were like...fun to play.

The new releases will be here before we know it and I hope they are good for everyone this time around!

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

That might be just the move you need right now. I did notice a pick up in $100 lately winners that seemed

to be much less common in weeks past. The Cash Fever at this point, are a couple more $20's away from

my SList. In their heyday which wasn't too long ago, $100's were common. Now those have dropped

drastically, it's almost like sighting Bigfoot for crying out loud lol. There is no telling if the new release

trend of the last 3 releases (lukewarm) will continue until they're out there for us all to play. I hope they

surprise us all and give us money right and left....LOL, right. Well, at least let us get a taste of the good

old days - if only for a couple weeks - of what GOOD new releases were like...fun to play.

The new releases will be here before we know it and I hope they are good for everyone this time around!

Yeah, it's supposed to be fun. Right now it hasn't been fun. You're right - unless you spend a LOT, the $100s are like needles in haystacks anymore. The odds are worse too, and Slots is the only game winning with any regularity. I hope the week off helps. Hi, dr65! Maybe if enough people take breaks, the new games will be more like the games of the past.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, it's supposed to be fun. Right now it hasn't been fun. You're right - unless you spend a LOT, the $100s are like needles in haystacks anymore. The odds are worse too, and Slots is the only game winning with any regularity. I hope the week off helps. Hi, dr65! Maybe if enough people take breaks, the new games will be more like the games of the past.

Maybe we have to pass the word like the Gas Out where no one buys gas on certain days. lol

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                            Punta Gorda, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #109194
                            April 7, 2011
                            183 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

So, I got a $20 Gold Rush ticket 016 and matched all 25 spots

WINNING NUMBERS: 5-19-2-11-30

I thought I won at least $500 like I always did when I had all 25 matches

But the Florida Lottery F-U-Blanking-K-E-D Me with all of the matches with $2 Under It for $50P***ed

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

So, I got a $20 Gold Rush ticket 016 and matched all 25 spots

WINNING NUMBERS: 5-19-2-11-30

I thought I won at least $500 like I always did when I had all 25 matches

But the Florida Lottery F-U-Blanking-K-E-D Me with all of the matches with $2 Under It for $50P***ed

Ouch. I never get excited when I see special symbols or multiple winners anymore.

PA Players. I know 20X is suppose to be the best odds, but I swear I do the worse on them. If I get a roll, I don't feel confident getting that one. Then again I dont think any ticket has been good for me lately.

Page 77 of 908