Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by reddog.

Page 465 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

PA players - I see no reason to complain. Your new $20 tickets are MUCH better than anything we have in florida. I see dr65 winning a lot but i suspect she plays more than the rest of you. when was the last time anyone in florida posted something decent ?? Meanwhile im seeing winners left and right from you PA folks ;)

Ive been getting CRUSHED over here. try buying rolls and getting only 30% back. bet that wont happen in PA.....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

PA players - I see no reason to complain. Your new $20 tickets are MUCH better than anything we have in florida. I see dr65 winning a lot but i suspect she plays more than the rest of you. when was the last time anyone in florida posted something decent ?? Meanwhile im seeing winners left and right from you PA folks ;)

Ive been getting CRUSHED over here. try buying rolls and getting only 30% back. bet that wont happen in PA.....

James1. I think it is area and amount spent. You are right. I haven't seen anyone in Florida posting and I been posting, but it is all losers here. DR65 and MDuffy are hitting it well, but seems Matt, myself, Jenn and Allowselftowin are all struggling. Sorry if I missed anyone.  I absolutely refuse to spend like I use to spend and just enjoy the one or two and hope for the best..

Holmes
      United States
      Member #136338
      December 8, 2012
      142 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Stopped at a different places to try 2-$20's, 2-$10's and 5-$2's. $60 in and 0$ out. New tickets are crap which means I am done for another month until I try a few of the next batch

lol, agreed...new $5 bought nearly half a roll, crap n crap...pulled out a single $5 n $20...bought 4 $5 lucky in loves, $50 dollar hollar...

SCMOM's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Lancaster SC
        United States
        Member #134267
        October 23, 2012
        137 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Brought 2-$5.00 winning streak,won $10,got 2 more won 10.,,2 more won $5,,1 more and nothing.2 of the cash word tripler,,nothing,1 of the $2.00 fast money, nothing..15.00 pick 3..nothing...Luck gotta change.. 

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #104582
          January 17, 2011
          199 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree omiller315..I think it is the area..I hate to complain too but it does get pathetic. I mean come on how many losers and ticket price tickets can they print.  That seems to be the only choice anymore..you either don't win or win the ticket price..at least in my area..if you are really really lucky you win $50..I still say the bigger paying tickets go to certain places..and they know where they are going..

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I agree omiller315..I think it is the area..I hate to complain too but it does get pathetic. I mean come on how many losers and ticket price tickets can they print.  That seems to be the only choice anymore..you either don't win or win the ticket price..at least in my area..if you are really really lucky you win $50..I still say the bigger paying tickets go to certain places..and they know where they are going..

I never took marketing or business, but think I have a pretty decent IQ. You would think the state would put out a hot game or alot of hot rolls. People win and it restores the faith. People aren't bitter and actually want to play more. Reminds me of a grocery store I use to work for and was a dairy manager before getting into Computer Networking. The owner would always want to jack prices. Never understood the concept of marking the good items down to minimal profit. Get people in there and they will buy more stuff hence bringing in more money and profits.

NE Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #129347
              June 16, 2012
              57 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2013, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

My complaining stems from remembering how the PA lottery once was. You actually won more than the ticket price frequently and it was almost dare I say "fair". It wasn't unusual to find decent wins. I actually looked forward to playing frequently and was able to based on how much I was winning. As far as our $20 tickets, I only buy maybe 5 a month, so I can't really say whether they are better than Florida's or good in general. I do look forward to the summer time when I frequent Florida to buy tickets. 

Bought 4 Fat Wallet's (006-009) and 1 Hot Million today (012). $40 in and $5 back (008). Waiting until Friday to purchase more.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I think Skeptic moved to PA and became MDuffy :)

NE Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #129347
                  June 16, 2012
                  57 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I never took marketing or business, but think I have a pretty decent IQ. You would think the state would put out a hot game or alot of hot rolls. People win and it restores the faith. People aren't bitter and actually want to play more. Reminds me of a grocery store I use to work for and was a dairy manager before getting into Computer Networking. The owner would always want to jack prices. Never understood the concept of marking the good items down to minimal profit. Get people in there and they will buy more stuff hence bringing in more money and profits.

I agree 100%. I have a finance and accounting background, but you don't need one to know what will drive sales. Simply put, PA lottery needs to spend money to make money. You need to have more frequent wins, more promotions, and more prizes. Reducing the payouts isn't going to increase profits. It's just going to reduce sales and turn people off entirely. For people to play more frequently their faith in the lottery needs to be restored. One thing I believe PA lottery does well is continuously produce new tickets. However, the new tickets are producing the same results as the old tickets: next to nothing.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6916 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Pa.is nothing like a few years ago. I was hitting 1k and 500s like a few times a month no problem.
                    now I spend triple what I did before and get a $100 winner if Im lucky.
                    I spent about 160 today and got $100 winner and a few $5s but that was lucky.
                    I am still down $40 today and prob like $200 for the week. Pa is ripping us off with
                    horrible odds or just not putting anything good in my area anymore
                    its sad

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22867 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

My complaining stems from remembering how the PA lottery once was. You actually won more than the ticket price frequently and it was almost dare I say "fair". It wasn't unusual to find decent wins. I actually looked forward to playing frequently and was able to based on how much I was winning. As far as our $20 tickets, I only buy maybe 5 a month, so I can't really say whether they are better than Florida's or good in general. I do look forward to the summer time when I frequent Florida to buy tickets. 

Bought 4 Fat Wallet's (006-009) and 1 Hot Million today (012). $40 in and $5 back (008). Waiting until Friday to purchase more.

Totally agree Jenn...'the way PA used to be...' It was so much better not too long ago.

The amount of $100 winners seemed to be 3 times what they are now for ANY given

area. Matt was winning a lot on a certain $10 ticket....right now the name escapes me

but I'm positive he'll remember. I remember other PA players doing well also...they

would report good winners - not the ticket price win so common these days. James

you're right I do play enough of them but also am happy to play them despite the

grumbling....if I wasn't able to find the one out winners I do I'm sure it wouldn't be

as much fun. Today I found 2 brand new $20 tickets at different places...one had the

word HOT which wins all prizes...total win - $200......then another with a one match

win for $200. One was a one out...the other was a 2nd out. The new ones are the best

for winning right now. I've always been upfront about the way I play and it is probably

more than most but I have to say I consider myself lucky too. I believe the timing and

play style have A LOT to do with winning also going to the best stores for tickets. In my

area there are 2 great stores I love to go to...I found a top prize on a $2 ticket at one.

It was the second ticket out. I never agreed with the keep playing the pack until it's out

or a good one comes....it just does not make sense to me. I'm sure my method doesn't

make sense or have appeal for some but I've found it really works. I've seen too many

feeders walk away empty handed and angry. I could never chase a win...it's just a losing

method as far as I see. My once and done by no means is buying one $20 from each slot

at one store and going home......it means 2 - 4 stores then go home. Sun Smiley

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Olney, MD
                        United States
                        Member #121536
                        January 11, 2012
                        450 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Totally agree Jenn...'the way PA used to be...' It was so much better not too long ago.

area. Matt was winning a lot on a certain $10 ticket....right now the name escapes me

but I'm positive he'll remember. I remember other PA players doing well also...they

would report good winners - not the ticket price win so common these days. James

you're right I do play enough of them but also am happy to play them despite the

grumbling....if I wasn't able to find the one out winners I do I'm sure it wouldn't be

as much fun. Today I found 2 brand new $20 tickets at different places...one had the

word HOT which wins all prizes...total win - $200......then another with a one match

win for $200. One was a one out...the other was a 2nd out. The new ones are the best

for winning right now. I've always been upfront about the way I play and it is probably

more than most but I have to say I consider myself lucky too. I believe the timing and

play style have A LOT to do with winning also going to the best stores for tickets. In my

area there are 2 great stores I love to go to...I found a top prize on a $2 ticket at one.

It was the second ticket out. I never agreed with the keep playing the pack until it's out

or a good one comes....it just does not make sense to me. I'm sure my method doesn't

make sense or have appeal for some but I've found it really works. I've seen too many

feeders walk away empty handed and angry. I could never chase a win...it's just a losing

method as far as I see. My once and done by no means is buying one $20 from each slot

Hi Dr65 what $2 ticket did you win a top prize on?  Could you please post a picture of it if you have 1 available?

United States
                          United States
                          Member #60097
                          April 5, 2008
                          3957 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Nice find on those 20 dollar games dr!  WTG and keep on winning! 

Big Wins For All!

Romancandle's avatar - moon
                            Upacreek
                            United States
                            Member #136306
                            December 8, 2012
                            428 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about PA and the days gone by... would be crazy happy to hit 1K and $500 once a month in IL...

Hopefully it will turn around soon...

BUT something is driving sales in the mean time...what will it take to make lottery officials take notice...???

As long as folks keep on buying those lousy tickets... where's the incentive?

Unfortunately... that's the bottom line for the bean counters Disapprove

You know they are making $$ otherwise the payouts would be better...

-RC

Holmes
                              United States
                              Member #136338
                              December 8, 2012
                              142 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:15 am - IP Logged

I think Skeptic moved to PA and became MDuffy :)

lol, it was a lucky week, done n over with now...dumped atleast $150-$200 today only to win back $70 on my last $20 at the last store I stopped at...I defenatly tried to force it today, when it wasn't there. Usually I'm like dr. couple here, couple there... Oh, well

Page 465 of 907