Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 466 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22978 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2013, 10:05 am - IP Logged

lol omiller!! I was just wondering what happened to him.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
    High Point, NC
    United States
    Member #133621
    October 4, 2012
    58 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Finally hit on a $1000 card. The new $20 card in NC. I read ontheir website where a guy won $5000 back to back on two cards so I tried one and it hit. Really exciting but I was due.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #104582
      January 17, 2011
      199 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I agree with all the PA people here.  They changed the tickets and I don't care what they say. I used to do what you do Dr65..one ticket out here and there from stores and you would usually win, to keep playing all week..That is why it was fun..and 99% of the time you put the money back into playing, so PA wasn't really lossing anything...Now when you start at the beginning of the week and are out of playing money after one or two trips..then it isn't fun..and when you do win now..you don't want to put it back in because you never know when the next win will come...so That is where PA went wrong by being greedy..

Just like now all you see on commercials, and advertisements, and on their site is where the money is going...because everyone is complaining about Where is our money going, because it isn't going into winning tickets.that is for sure...

They do need to come out with some winning tickets to restore everyone's faith...I agree with that...because what they are doing is turning people off from them...not bringing in sales...

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2013, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Finally hit on a $1000 card. The new $20 card in NC. I read ontheir website where a guy won $5000 back to back on two cards so I tried one and it hit. Really exciting but I was due.

Nice going Fivex. I play in the jacksonville area when i'm there, and never find decent winners.

High Point, NC
          United States
          Member #133621
          October 4, 2012
          58 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2013, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks RedStang. The very best of luck to you moving forward.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RedStang. The very best of luck to you moving forward.

Nice win. Good to see a good value under a "X" symbol.  My day might turn to slitting a wrist.lol I was at my store and he told me the machine was fresh packs. Well I debated on getting 000 of the $20's, but would have to hit the ATM. The big spender came in and mentioned the pack # he texted the owner was the pack he wanted not the pack # he hated. The guy took it out of the machine and gave him that roll. I told him if 000 hits, I will be upset(in a joking way, cause it is on me for procrastinating. He opened another roll for me and I got the 1st 5 and will play them later. This is my last shot of the new $20's. DR65 has won and he told me he has seen a few $200's also, so we shall see.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2013, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Nice win. Good to see a good value under a "X" symbol.  My day might turn to slitting a wrist.lol I was at my store and he told me the machine was fresh packs. Well I debated on getting 000 of the $20's, but would have to hit the ATM. The big spender came in and mentioned the pack # he texted the owner was the pack he wanted not the pack # he hated. The guy took it out of the machine and gave him that roll. I told him if 000 hits, I will be upset(in a joking way, cause it is on me for procrastinating. He opened another roll for me and I got the 1st 5 and will play them later. This is my last shot of the new $20's. DR65 has won and he told me he has seen a few $200's also, so we shall see.

All 5 lost. F this PA. DONE DONE DONE!!!!

High Point, NC
                United States
                Member #133621
                October 4, 2012
                58 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

That is not surprising. Ive seen 8 come off a roll and then a free card hits. I only buy one $20 card at a time for this reason. Ive been burnt before myself.

Thank is a shame omiller. I sure wish you better luck in the future.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  British Columbia
                  Canada
                  Member #116101
                  September 4, 2011
                  4033 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2013, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

High Point, NC
                    United States
                    Member #133621
                    October 4, 2012
                    58 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LottoGuy! Best wishes for a big win!

United States
                      Member #89330
                      April 5, 2010
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Way to go 5XChamps!!!!   Congratulations!!  We have hit $400 on the new $20 ticket today and $400 on Friday night on the $4,000,000 Blowout!  About time on the new one -- first 2 weeks we only won $40 --- total.  That's a kicker!

We have won $100 on the new Rudy Red 7's about 15 times since it started -- ad $50 about 10 times.  Nice to get those,you know!   Good luck to you!!!!

I was just ready to give up on the new Gold Bullions (I had already fashioned a similar "sounding" name for it -- before we finally won some $$$).

We ran into a young man at a convenience store near Raleigh over the weekend who showed us a $1,000 winner for the new $20 Gold Bullion card.  He said he was looking to sell it for $800 and the buyer could get their $1,000 (less taxes, of course).  He looked kinda nervous --he said he had some hospital bills that were not paid and he was afraid if he took it to the lottery office that they would take his money and apply it to the hospital bill. The store owner told him the Lottery Office is not a debt collector but they would make sure he did not owe income or property taxes before they paid him.  A bit strange...

But hope you hit again soon!

The best to you!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Against my better judgement I went ahead and played the money I had left in my pocket. $60 and 0$ return. That means I am not 0 for 10 on the new $20 game and 0 for my last $200-$300 spent in total on the new games. That is totally not right and totally disgusting. You got the last laugh PA but you just lost a pretty good spending client..

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #104582
                          January 17, 2011
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that omiller365..I feel your pain..That stinks, but like I said PA is really only going to hurt themselves in the end...I know tons of high spending people that stopped playing the scratch off's..How many times do we have to hit our head against the wall until we know it hurts...not too many..and people are catching on to what PA is doing..so if they aren't willing to change their strategy then they will lose in the end..

Good going everyone else who is winning...in PA and other states...

NE Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #129347
                            June 16, 2012
                            57 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

fat wallet

First $100 win of the year. With winning all the prizes I was hoping for a little more but happy nonetheless.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6945 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

fat wallet

First $100 win of the year. With winning all the prizes I was hoping for a little more but happy nonetheless.

Nice hit!  $100 is a good number keep it up nice!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 466 of 908