Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 470 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Pittsburgh
United States
Member #130933
July 28, 2012
249 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2013, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Wow...they told you they don't have access to that info? Stunning actually. To me that means they either just blindly print
and ship and don't care where the packs go, how they're selling, if they're in the machine or on a shelf somewhere or if
they crashed and burned in a UPS truck somewhere along a delivery route. What's more, that also confirms for me that they are
making TONS of money not to care about older tickets.

So what it is, is this..they print new ones for each month. Those new sets contain 4 to 6 brand spanking new graphics with
the same old win structure....4 top prizes of $1 million or 5 top prizes of $1 million.....they got cheesy with Extreme Green
and offered 8 top prizes. I don't quite get that, are they trying to appear to be poor? They could have done 80 top prizes
for $8 million and still came out ahead. So back to the point....they print the new ones and toss care and concern for the
old ones aside? They must know at any given time WHERE they are, HOW many prizes are left, HOW many packs are
remaining in the game and WHERE the winners are.....I believe once a pack is activated, they know where the winner
is. I do not believe for ONE SECOND they have no idea where they are. As far as the unactivated packs, they KNOW
what orders went out, so they know where they are too.

Imagine the printing presses...they have to insert the top prize into the millions of tickets they print for each game..
exactly where it is on that line, they may not know but they sure know it's in there somewhere and with a few punches
on the keyboard, know just what series the top prizes are in and where they are going or where they went. In an
operation this big, who would just throw out millions of dollars without knowing where those millions of dollars in
potential prize money are? I always said random my butt.

Yeah and talk about making out big or like a bandit....sheesh, the prizes that go unclaimed by either people misreading
their ticket and tossing it or having a game end with tons of money leftover in winnings...WOW...there is someone,
somewhere rubbing their hands together or getting a nice big pat on the back.
You know, I like playing and will probably never quit unless I'm in a coma but I DO mind being lied to....I've had the line
of crap handed to me about these tickets and it being totally random. I'm not IN a coma YET...so just don't even try
to spread that garbage of not knowing around. With money this big, it's more than a little bit silly.

I agree with you 110%. There is no way they do not where the tickets especially if packs have been activated.

I often wondered....if they say (for instance) there are 8 top prizes does that mean that they are all out in circulation somewhere? Or could it be they have not even been printed yet or sitting somwhere waiting to distributed? Just wondered because if thats the case all of the top prizes may never be out there to be had.

NE Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #129347
    June 16, 2012
    57 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I agree with you 110%. There is no way they do not where the tickets especially if packs have been activated.

I often wondered....if they say (for instance) there are 8 top prizes does that mean that they are all out in circulation somewhere? Or could it be they have not even been printed yet or sitting somwhere waiting to distributed? Just wondered because if thats the case all of the top prizes may never be out there to be had.

That's a good question. You would think that the top prizes would be in circulation somewhere considering those tickets that have not been printed yet or sitting somewhere waiting to be distributed may not even make it to the stores if the demand is not there. On the other hand if that's not the case, it seems unfair to the customers purchasing tickets that have been in circulation for quite some time will not have an equally likely chance of winning a top prize. In any event, when you contact the lottery on specific questions such as this, you get an unhelpful response in most instances. 

Something semi-exciting happened to me at work last night. Our firm picked up a new client and I was sorting through her tax papers and noticed her W-2. She's employed by the PA lottery! I should have her return completed by Friday and I'm hoping upon discussing her return she will answer some burning questions I have about the lottery. If she's willing to talk to me about it, I'll definitely ask this question lee.

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Tried my first Flamingo Fortunes, the new $20 game in Florida, and it was a loser. #28 in the machine at Publix, so it was the second one off the roll. I was tempted to try one more, but I walked. Oh well, I will soon try another, I'm sure.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Seen inside a few machines and there were stacks of tickets on the bottom. Felt like i was wasting money knowing there could be decent winners unopened. Was also told heat/cold changes make tickets harder to scratch. Does this mean their printed and stored in a warehouse. There are some things they don't know. Heard a clerk ordering tickets because they were low. Thought the lotto would of been alerted of low supply. GL.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Port Orange, Florida
          United States
          Member #133398
          September 28, 2012
          163 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few new florida lottery scratchers

$2 10x lucky 00-010 all duds except 010 won $4

$1 sand tix 09 won $10

$20 flamingo #3 won $20

i am trying really hard to stay away from the tics. I have lost too much money this year. Really disappointed in that $2 tic. I saw James was upset with the $20. So most likely there are way more losers out there then winners. if and when I ever buy scratchers it will be kept to a random minimum. I refuse to chase for a ticket value winner.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #138700
            February 3, 2013
            374 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

went to play my mid-day yesterday and some lucky dog scratched off a 1000 winner on the 3 dollar  alpha

Boston, MA
              United States
              Member #134899
              November 9, 2012
              93 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few new florida lottery scratchers

$2 10x lucky 00-010 all duds except 010 won $4

$1 sand tix 09 won $10

$20 flamingo #3 won $20

i am trying really hard to stay away from the tics. I have lost too much money this year. Really disappointed in that $2 tic. I saw James was upset with the $20. So most likely there are way more losers out there then winners. if and when I ever buy scratchers it will be kept to a random minimum. I refuse to chase for a ticket value winner.

Its same here too in Mass. I used to play $20 tix earlier but now playing a mix of $5 and $2 tix - so not losing much, dollar wise. I no longer scratch in the store anymore - it helped to control my 'chasing' urge.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22976 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

went to play my mid-day yesterday and some lucky dog scratched off a 1000 winner on the 3 dollar  alpha

I hate those $3 'to do' tickets...I think a lot of players like them though, I've run into quite a few people that sit in the store
                and play them out...If I get one as a filler, I usually just scratch it and scan it. The most I've heard someone win on a $3
                in my fav store was $400 I think on the word game? I don't even know what it's called. Good for that Alpha winner..it's nice
                to know the bigger prizes are being won.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                  P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6944 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2013, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Ive had good luck.with the alpha tickets. Suprisingly I have won
                  $300x 1 $150x 2 and $50 and 20 at least 6 times in the past two months.
                  normally I hate the $3 ones but I have been picking the right ones on those.
                  I do like the extreme green tickets too. Ive had 3 or 4 $100 wins on those.
                  still looking for 1k or better this year. I swear its not like it used to be.

Getting some fat wallet tickets later.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
                    California
                    United States
                    Member #112364
                    June 17, 2011
                    661 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Bought 10 $10 California Lucky for Life

#28     $30
                    #29     $20
                    #30     lost
                    #31     lost
                    #32     $10
                    #33     lost
                    #34     lost
                    #35     lost
                    #36     lost
                    #37     lost

Spent $100, get back $60. Lost $40.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Picked this up this Morning - Just Bought 1 - a Hundo. 

Keep moving Forward.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Picked this up this Morning - Just Bought 1 - a Hundo. 

Nice win. I saw the 7 and assumed 7X. Thought $120 seemed like an odd amount, especially after you mentioned $100.. Good win. Same with everyone else who has been hitting of late. Nice to see a few wins of $100 or more.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22976 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Ive had good luck.with the alpha tickets. Suprisingly I have won
                          $300x 1 $150x 2 and $50 and 20 at least 6 times in the past two months.
                          normally I hate the $3 ones but I have been picking the right ones on those.
                          I do like the extreme green tickets too. Ive had 3 or 4 $100 wins on those.
                          still looking for 1k or better this year. I swear its not like it used to be.

Getting some fat wallet tickets later.

WTG Chris$!! Nice job on those tickets!!

The Fat Wallets I get are down to $10 wins with bill symbols...when they first came out, I got a $100 on
                          one but that's the biggest single win I've had one them. I must say though, they are reliable...even if it's
                          $10....it is WAY better than the win nothing Wheel of Fortunes and $5 Life tickets.

I had to do a double take the other day, scratched of a $1 9s ticket and matched 3 spots for a total of $50...
                          sometimes the least likely in my mind is the most profitable....ticket price/win amount ratio.

Hey! Keep up the great work with those Alpha's....AWESOME!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Orlando, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95015
                            August 1, 2010
                            255 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2013, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

New $20 Flamingo Florida scratcher sucks. 

Bought 5 at Publix for $100, all losers.  Went to Winn Dixie, bought 2 more.  Won $20 back on one and the other was a loser.  Down $120 for the day,  Thanks Florida Lottery, I see you are still flooding the marketing with losers.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              Port Orange, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #133398
                              September 28, 2012
                              163 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I think florida lotto scratchers might be putting more winners in the lower tier tickets. Maybe you florida scratchers should try the low $ tics.  Today I bought the following

$1 sand dollar 45-49 won $2 on 45 and $30 on 49 ( I won $10 on this roll yesterday)

$2 10x lucky 30-35 won $2 (not to happy with this game)

$5 lucky 7's bought 5 from different stores and won 2 each at $1o 

i have been loosing on the $10 tics so this week I decided to just buy the cheaper tics and it seems to be worth it. At least for now. 

Good luck everyone!  Oh and good job Lucki!  Hope I can hit a $100 on the sevens.

Page 470 of 908