Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 22 hours ago by reddog.

Page 473 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
NY
United States
Member #121961
January 21, 2012
3157 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Nice going Tungtle!!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    P A
    United States
    Member #117331
    October 3, 2011
    6916 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2013, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Nice looking wins everyone!! I got a good one tonight at one of my spots.

Should have taken a pic but turned it in on the spot..

It was the last kings of cash on the book #029 at 711 and it was just
    part ripped at the top I saw it and thought maybe a winner who knows?

Glad I got it! It had the king symbol in the last spot on the bottom right
    Nailed $1,000 on that one. Great way to end the long day I had.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3047 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Congrats Tungtle and Chris on nice wins!  Keep it going guys!-weshar75

US Flag

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Nothing special but the last time i saw a 10X symbol in the first spot it had $500 underneath it

Oh yeah, only bought 2 tickets today. Both won $100

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

So the $3mil Flamingo Fortune turned into one of my favorites instantly.

The day it came out, I searched 3 gas stations for it, and finally tracked it down..  Bought 2 Flamingo Fortunes & 1 $5k a week..

One was a loser, other was $200, and go $50 on the $5k a week.  then I went to cash them in, bought another 2 Flamingo

Fortunes, hit $25.  Cashed that in, and bought an extra, lost on one, and $40 on the other.  Just cashed the $40 tonight,

bought two more Flamingos, hit $20 & $500 back to back.  Woo!!

So out of 8 Flamingo Fortunes that I've bought since release day, I won on 5 of them.. $20, $25, $40, $200, & $500

I had to look over the ticket for a few minutes and figure out how the heck you won. jeez that flamingo symbol is small..... looks like a 7 to me

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Olney, MD
            United States
            Member #121536
            January 11, 2012
            450 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

This weekend I tried to play less because I played more than I should have last weekend.  I had a small win off a $3 ticket which was $20 but I had bought 5 to get it which still isn't too bad.  I was out of town in Pennsylvania and I bought a Double Shot Coffee ticket and a Wild Number Bingo ticket.  I lost on the Coffee ticket and it was difficult to scratch which I thought was strange and I didn't think it smelled like coffee as it was advertised.  I think I lost on the $3 Wild Number Bingo ticket but I am still trying to figure it out.  In PA do you not get the 3 little letters that tell you if you win a prize that is under a certain amount of money?

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6916 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2013, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

This weekend I tried to play less because I played more than I should have last weekend.  I had a small win off a $3 ticket which was $20 but I had bought 5 to get it which still isn't too bad.  I was out of town in Pennsylvania and I bought a Double Shot Coffee ticket and a Wild Number Bingo ticket.  I lost on the Coffee ticket and it was difficult to scratch which I thought was strange and I didn't think it smelled like coffee as it was advertised.  I think I lost on the $3 Wild Number Bingo ticket but I am still trying to figure it out.  In PA do you not get the 3 little letters that tell you if you win a prize that is under a certain amount of money?

No.they only use the scannable barcode to.verify.anymore.

Im not.sure why they got rid of the code letters?

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

United States
                Member #45031
                August 13, 2006
                29 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Maybe because so many folks know the three letter codes? I think they count on a certain number of folks to misread a winning ticket and not redeem them, so they don't have to award the prize. There is a site that lists the three letter codes for sevral states.

Alabama
                  United States
                  Member #125065
                  March 24, 2012
                  210 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2013, 1:04 am - IP Logged

This always happens to me when I take a break from buying lottery tickets.SAME STORE  I BUY AT ALL THE TIME im so pissed I cant even speak. 

TLANTA – Samuel Burnham of Anniston, Ala., won the $214,195 jackpot prize from the Feb. 24 Fantasy 5 drawing. Burnham, 64, matched all five winning numbers from the drawing to clinch the top prize.

Robinson & Sons, 14 Commerce Place in Tallapoosa, sold the winning Quik Pik ticket.

Winning numbers from the Feb. 24 drawing were: 6-16-25-28-31.

A retired auto mechanic, Burnham claimed his prize at the Georgia Lottery’s District Office in Columbus.

“It’s wonderful,” the grandfather of five said. “Now my grandkids will get to go to college.”

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Had a small win based on reading this last night. Been losing alot(# of tickets  not dollar amount) lately. I would get $20 here and there, but nothing has hit. Well I had a $20 winner and thought I saw (2) Kings of Cash left on the roll. Took $20 out of ATM to get both. Store owner told me there was one left, but said there was also one left of Platinum Millions. The Platinum had a blue #(2X) match @$50.. I think this was my first $100 or above win of the year. Nice to win $100 when it isn't part of a $300 spending spree or $600 roll.lol

Hollywood, fl
                      United States
                      Member #140096
                      March 10, 2013
                      376 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I haven't won too much lately but hit $200 on a $5 lucky red 7s ticket in Florida. I've won 200 twice and 2000 all on $5 tickets.

Been buying more $20 tickets lately but my biggest win is $50 on those.

Hollywood, fl
                        United States
                        Member #140096
                        March 10, 2013
                        376 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Forgot to add a pic but I knew it would be a good winner when I scratched my numbers and there were no red numbers!

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #138700
                          February 3, 2013
                          374 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

went this weekend to get a $5 fat wallet bought ticket number (8) all teasers no matches, decided to run back and get ticket number (9) but by the time i got there and bought the next ticket it was on (14) wasnt happy about that at all......scrached about three spots and uncovered a dollar bill symbol which you win automatically ..kept scratching didnt have any other matches so i scratched the prise to my surprise it was $100

Hollywood, fl
                            United States
                            Member #140096
                            March 10, 2013
                            376 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I had to look over the ticket for a few minutes and figure out how the heck you won. jeez that flamingo symbol is small..... looks like a 7 to me

Hey this has nothing to do with this post but i wanted to know where in florida you live. In another thread which i cannot reply to you talked about a lady that buys scratch offs in a store and scratches in the corner while cusing and yelling at herself. I know of a publix where i have seen a lady doing just that multiple times and was just wondering if thats the same place, that would be funny.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22872 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Hey this has nothing to do with this post but i wanted to know where in florida you live. In another thread which i cannot reply to you talked about a lady that buys scratch offs in a store and scratches in the corner while cusing and yelling at herself. I know of a publix where i have seen a lady doing just that multiple times and was just wondering if thats the same place, that would be funny.

Confused

I think that is a common problem with no state being safe from the mad scratcher. Here in PA everytime I see a
                              certain car outside my favorite place I groan inside hoping the lady inside isn't in verbal mode....I hope she's not
                              complaining/questioning/talking/asking me if I won/asking me how I'm doing/asking about the weather - like THAT
                              matters...it's just an excuse to stand a foot away from me and watch me doing my tickets.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to play..it's like poor sports at board games, who wants to witness a rotten
                              loser?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Page 473 of 907