Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 18 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 474 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22848 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:50 am - IP Logged

went this weekend to get a $5 fat wallet bought ticket number (8) all teasers no matches, decided to run back and get ticket number (9) but by the time i got there and bought the next ticket it was on (14) wasnt happy about that at all......scrached about three spots and uncovered a dollar bill symbol which you win automatically ..kept scratching didnt have any other matches so i scratched the prise to my surprise it was $100

NICE phillylucky! WTG!!

When I find a bill on one of those things, I swear it's always $10.00. Just like on the Extreme tickets....everytime I find
the word: Extreme...it's $10. I have yet to find a GREEN number match. Pitiful.

Keep on winning!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22848 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Had a small win based on reading this last night. Been losing alot(# of tickets  not dollar amount) lately. I would get $20 here and there, but nothing has hit. Well I had a $20 winner and thought I saw (2) Kings of Cash left on the roll. Took $20 out of ATM to get both. Store owner told me there was one left, but said there was also one left of Platinum Millions. The Platinum had a blue #(2X) match @$50.. I think this was my first $100 or above win of the year. Nice to win $100 when it isn't part of a $300 spending spree or $600 roll.lol

I'm happy to see that omiller!! Good win Party   Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22848 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Heyyy Chris$!! SUPER on the Kings of Cash!! Nice win!!

Party   Party   Party

Pittsburgh
        United States
        Member #130933
        July 28, 2012
        249 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2013, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I got a huge surprise this weekend.

I bought a $2.00 5x cash. I usually don't buy these because of the winning odds. But I bought a $3 ticket and had $2 left in the machine. So I thought what the hey.

Took them home and I always scratch the the top before the dollar amounts. Scratch it off - got one lucky symbol. I was suprised being it seems thses are few and far between. Scratch next one, number. Thought oh well maybe the one lucky will be decent. Scratched off next, another lucky symbol. Now I was getting excited lol. 

Got a total of 5 lucky symbols. I thought this is probably all $1.00 or maybe $5.00. First one was $50, second was $50 and now I'm about to pass out lol!!

The rest were all $50. Got $250 total on $2 ticket that I didn't want to buy.

So... they are out there. If I can figure out how to download photo I will. I'm waiting to cash it in. I just like to look at it for now. (Yes I'm crazy lol).

Also got a an Extreme Green and an Extreme symbol with $50 under it and Wild Card Bingo got $10.

Put $20 in and $310 back.

I think I found my new favorite machine!Big Smile

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22848 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I bought a $2.00 5x cash. I usually don't buy these because of the winning odds. But I bought a $3 ticket and had $2 left in the machine. So I thought what the hey.

Took them home and I always scratch the the top before the dollar amounts. Scratch it off - got one lucky symbol. I was suprised being it seems thses are few and far between. Scratch next one, number. Thought oh well maybe the one lucky will be decent. Scratched off next, another lucky symbol. Now I was getting excited lol. 

Got a total of 5 lucky symbols. I thought this is probably all $1.00 or maybe $5.00. First one was $50, second was $50 and now I'm about to pass out lol!!

So... they are out there. If I can figure out how to download photo I will. I'm waiting to cash it in. I just like to look at it for now. (Yes I'm crazy lol).

Also got a an Extreme Green and an Extreme symbol with $50 under it and Wild Card Bingo got $10.

EXCELLENT lee!!!!! Super job on a $2 one buy ticket. Just my kind of winning story! I love it!

I found one of those lucky symbol tickets and was happy to see $20 under each one for $100..your
          ticket is fantastic!

Dance  Dance  Dance

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
            Los Angeles, California
            United States
            Member #103813
            January 5, 2011
            1530 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Nice win, congrats!

I evaluate the odds on winning the prize too, not just the amount. $250 on a $2 ticket is a hard prize. That's like a $1000 win or more on a higher denomination ticket, so you truly had a great hit!

Pittsburgh
              United States
              Member #130933
              July 28, 2012
              249 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice win, congrats!

I evaluate the odds on winning the prize too, not just the amount. $250 on a $2 ticket is a hard prize. That's like a $1000 win or more on a higher denomination ticket, so you truly had a great hit!

Thanks guys. I'm still in disbelief only because it is a $2 ticket.

I'm waiting till this weekend to cash in.

I will try to figure out how and try to download a pic tonight.

Cape Coral Florida
                United States
                Member #138938
                February 10, 2013
                64 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Someone on youtube yesterday posted 4 different 500 dollar wins yesterday from the same roll 3 were nuggets that is incredible luck lol.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6290 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2013, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

So the $3mil Flamingo Fortune turned into one of my favorites instantly.

The day it came out, I searched 3 gas stations for it, and finally tracked it down..  Bought 2 Flamingo Fortunes & 1 $5k a week..

One was a loser, other was $200, and go $50 on the $5k a week.  then I went to cash them in, bought another 2 Flamingo

Fortunes, hit $25.  Cashed that in, and bought an extra, lost on one, and $40 on the other.  Just cashed the $40 tonight,

bought two more Flamingos, hit $20 & $500 back to back.  Woo!!

So out of 8 Flamingo Fortunes that I've bought since release day, I won on 5 of them.. $20, $25, $40, $200, & $500

WTG tungtle.....Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                    Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2013, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Nothing special but the last time i saw a 10X symbol in the first spot it had $500 underneath it

Oh yeah, only bought 2 tickets today. Both won $100

Good job James1Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Woo Hoo!!!!! Last week and this week have actually been pretty decent. I finally am ahead on the Flamingo Fortune. I honestly can't take any pics with my phone anymore--even though I've deleted tons of pictures, it says I'm out of storage space. Here's the deal-- no real big winners anyway that I would have photographed-- but at least I've been getting the Hundo's that allowed me to keep playing.... yesterday hit back to back hundreds on the Flamingo Fortune, and I had only bought 5 of them since they came out. In fact, the 5th one was one of the hundreds, so that one broke me even. Then I got the second hundo and was up....today I just went next door and got another Flamingo Fortune, it was a $25 winner, so I tried the Monopoly next to it: Hundo!!! Double train symbol with 50 bucks under it..... so get this-- I cash that out and try 2 of the new $10 games (Lucky for Life game) and BOTH TICKETS WERE $25 WINNERS! Now that to me is pretty cool. I only play the tens every now and then, I always stick to the 20's. But I had just hit the hundo on the monopoly, hit the $25 on the Flamingo Fortune, they didn't have Gold Rush, so I tried the $10 game. #'s 23 and 24...and they were both $25 winners. I kind of wish I could have taken a picture of those though, because it was pretty cool:  Both tickets had the coin stack (instant win symbol) in the same location, worth $5, and 4 more matching spots at $5 each...so the tickets basically looked identical...... This is the same store where I once got back to back Hundo winners on the $25 game from the same roll, etc...

Orlando, FL
                        United States
                        Member #130437
                        July 15, 2012
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2013, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Alright, so my gf was nagging to buy a book after I said I kinda wanted to buy one.  So we did, stopped by Publix and grabbed a book of 60 tickets of the 2500 a week for life ($5 ea, total of $300) and went to the machine near the register, bought two $20 Flamingo Fortunes.  Since the machine had two slots with them, I bought one from each.

After about 30 minutes, here is the conclusion.

Flamingo Fortune:

Ticket #28 +$20

Ticket #14 +100

Nice! two for two, and already up.

$2500 a Week for Life:

6 Winners of +$5

7 Winners of +$10

1 Winner of +$20

1 Winner of +$100

In the end, I beat the odds, but came out dead even.  I don't know what the odds are for exactly hitting dead even, lmao.  Spent $340, and ended up with $340.

It was definitely fun, but now my gf wants to make another run for it, but im 50/50 right now.. lol, so we'll see.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy to see that omiller!! Good win Party   Party

Thanks. However I put it all back in and lost. Then today I was waiting for takeout and decided to do a machine challenge. $110 in and $25 out. $10 on Extreme, $10 on Alpha, Free on the $2 St Patricks and Free on Farm Show. Crappity Crap. Not sure why I splurged, but I need to go back into hiding again

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Alright, so my gf was nagging to buy a book after I said I kinda wanted to buy one.  So we did, stopped by Publix and grabbed a book of 60 tickets of the 2500 a week for life ($5 ea, total of $300) and went to the machine near the register, bought two $20 Flamingo Fortunes.  Since the machine had two slots with them, I bought one from each.

After about 30 minutes, here is the conclusion.

Flamingo Fortune:

Ticket #28 +$20

Ticket #14 +100

Nice! two for two, and already up.

$2500 a Week for Life:

6 Winners of +$5

7 Winners of +$10

1 Winner of +$20

1 Winner of +$100

In the end, I beat the odds, but came out dead even.  I don't know what the odds are for exactly hitting dead even, lmao.  Spent $340, and ended up with $340.

It was definitely fun, but now my gf wants to make another run for it, but im 50/50 right now.. lol, so we'll see.

Good for you! Breaking even is a win in my book. You gonna go for a roll of the Flamingos ???

I did horrible the first day on it, but the last 3 days combined I have hit 7 $100s and a $200. Up $480 just the last 3 days. Im enticed to grab a roll but have not heard of ANY $500s or up from the spots I play in. Well of course they suck to begin with so maybe thats part of the problem??? LOL

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22848 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2013, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Woo Hoo!!!!! Last week and this week have actually been pretty decent. I finally am ahead on the Flamingo Fortune. I honestly can't take any pics with my phone anymore--even though I've deleted tons of pictures, it says I'm out of storage space. Here's the deal-- no real big winners anyway that I would have photographed-- but at least I've been getting the Hundo's that allowed me to keep playing.... yesterday hit back to back hundreds on the Flamingo Fortune, and I had only bought 5 of them since they came out. In fact, the 5th one was one of the hundreds, so that one broke me even. Then I got the second hundo and was up....today I just went next door and got another Flamingo Fortune, it was a $25 winner, so I tried the Monopoly next to it: Hundo!!! Double train symbol with 50 bucks under it..... so get this-- I cash that out and try 2 of the new $10 games (Lucky for Life game) and BOTH TICKETS WERE $25 WINNERS! Now that to me is pretty cool. I only play the tens every now and then, I always stick to the 20's. But I had just hit the hundo on the monopoly, hit the $25 on the Flamingo Fortune, they didn't have Gold Rush, so I tried the $10 game. #'s 23 and 24...and they were both $25 winners. I kind of wish I could have taken a picture of those though, because it was pretty cool:  Both tickets had the coin stack (instant win symbol) in the same location, worth $5, and 4 more matching spots at $5 each...so the tickets basically looked identical...... This is the same store where I once got back to back Hundo winners on the $25 game from the same roll, etc...

Nice!! Party It's fun winning back to back. I've heard stories out and about of people winning on 4 in a row
                              on some of the $20 tickets. My max is 2 from a slot sometimes but I just couldn't go for 4 or more. 4 or more total
                              from different stores doesn't bother me especially when I win $100 on something...it's just reinvestment.
                              There have been times where I walked into my fav store and just kept winning. It's a good feeling!

WTG on your wins and keep on hitting! Party

Page 474 of 907