Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 478 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Hollywood, fl
United States
Member #140096
March 10, 2013
376 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

went to the store to play my numbers with 20bucks , played 10 on lottery and looked over to the loosers bin and noticed alot of (7's) tickets in there ....so i decided what the heck .... bought one and nothing so i had another 5 and at that point i figured im walking home with this 5 or nothing so i bought the next one and won 40.... bought me a pack of smokes and tickets the girl accidently played (314 str8 n box) then feeling lucky i bought a $5 win for life ticket and that had a $20 winner ....so i marched home with almost 50 bucks in my pocket.....and im done for the day .... i dont want to be greedy and wind up loosing it all

If i were you i would have taken the tickets in the garbage and checked them. While i was at publix this weekend i saw a bunch of tickets in the garbage and took them to check (i also keep them in a box) and there was a winner in there. The prize wasnt scratched so i was hoping for something big but it ended up being $5, which i spent on another ticket and got $10. Then the other day i found 3 $25 scratchoffs on the ground and one of them still had a line of numbers unscratched so that just shows you you should always check the tickets you find could find a winner.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2013, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Ive been in a depressed state the last few days, and for good reason. I have shared tales before of one of the ticket hawks here. Who would hang around the store for hours, then buy a group of tickets and rush to his truck to scratch em off. If he lost he would run back in and frantically shove $20s into the machine and nearly empty it out. Well 2 days ago he hit a million bucks at the store i most frequently play at. found out today. hasnt claimed it yet for legal reasons but yeah being so close knocks the breath out of you.

Dang James suxBang Head hang n there though  your time will comeThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Just missed 3 million by a day! There is one machine I always play in this store and one game I played heavily. Infact I picked few of those tix on Wednesday.  I wanted to go there Thursday but din't..That very roll hit $3 Mil..My bad..I emptied bins there before..I missed on this one..Jeez.

Dang accesscapital that suxs but have faith your time will comeThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

philadelphia,pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #138700
        February 3, 2013
        374 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged

If i were you i would have taken the tickets in the garbage and checked them. While i was at publix this weekend i saw a bunch of tickets in the garbage and took them to check (i also keep them in a box) and there was a winner in there. The prize wasnt scratched so i was hoping for something big but it ended up being $5, which i spent on another ticket and got $10. Then the other day i found 3 $25 scratchoffs on the ground and one of them still had a line of numbers unscratched so that just shows you you should always check the tickets you find could find a winner.

lol........3 times i found $100 dollar winners in the trash maybe another 3/4 times 50 dollar winners  5/10/20 dollar winners i have lost track....i even found a 10 dollar bill in with the discarded losing tickets .......... makes you wonder why people by scratch offs if they dont know how to read them............................. the late shift clerk at sunoco told me one night was really slow so he decided to scan the losin tickets in the bin and he scanned one and it said     congratulations $ 1000 winner

philadelphia,pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #138700
          February 3, 2013
          374 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

me and my friend were trying to estimate how many winners i've found .... we can easy say it was a lil over $ 2000 dollars ...... shes found about $ 150..... she has some catching up to do                       lol

Boston, MA
            United States
            Member #134899
            November 9, 2012
            93 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2013, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I know skeptic missed 2 million tickets while he was at the store. i dont think he has played or visited since. i know his hot spots produced over half a dozen million dollar tickets in a very short time that is just painful

Have you heard from skeptic recently? Hope he is doing good, or even better he has hit a jackpot and that's why not here :)

Hollywood, fl
              United States
              Member #140096
              March 10, 2013
              376 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2013, 8:18 am - IP Logged

lol........3 times i found $100 dollar winners in the trash maybe another 3/4 times 50 dollar winners  5/10/20 dollar winners i have lost track....i even found a 10 dollar bill in with the discarded losing tickets .......... makes you wonder why people by scratch offs if they dont know how to read them............................. the late shift clerk at sunoco told me one night was really slow so he decided to scan the losin tickets in the bin and he scanned one and it said     congratulations $ 1000 winner

Wow I wish I could find those kind of winners in the trash. Where I live I'm lucky to find any winners in there

Orlando, FL
                United States
                Member #130437
                July 15, 2012
                16 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

So I'm in vacation this weekend in Miami for Ultra Music Festival and I'm staying in a hotel right next to a Publix. Of course I get my scratch off fix, bought a few from the machine and hit another $500 winner. That's two within two weeks, that made if an even greater vacation. lol

Sorry for a low-res photo, uploaded the picture from my photo bucket mobile app.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2013, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Nice going tungtle.

Boston, MA
                    United States
                    Member #134899
                    November 9, 2012
                    93 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Dang accesscapital that suxs but have faith your time will comeThumbs Up

Thanks dallascowboyfan, good luck to you too!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22969 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I found a pretty good $5 Crossword last night. I usually don't play the game type tickets where you look for letters
                      in a puzzle or play Bingo...

There are 3 prize areas..I got the 4 bonus words at the bottom for $25 each ($100) then 4 words in the lower section
                      and 5 words in the upper section...it was a nice surprise since usually, if I DO play them, I get
                      $0 or $5 back.
                      Ticket number 035 won $250 total! Party

Hot Ticket #014 had 2 matches for $50 each = $100
                      Platinum Millions #016 won $0
                      Kings of Cash #007 won $0
                      Extreme Green #000 won $10
                      (with the word Extreme of course, I can't seem to win more on that bonus word)

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22969 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

So I'm in vacation this weekend in Miami for Ultra Music Festival and I'm staying in a hotel right next to a Publix. Of course I get my scratch off fix, bought a few from the machine and hit another $500 winner. That's two within two weeks, that made if an even greater vacation. lol

Sorry for a low-res photo, uploaded the picture from my photo bucket mobile app.

Party Party  Party WTG!!!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Had some side money from a computer job and felt lucky. 2-$20 Hot Millions, 2-$20 PA Millionaire and 1-$ Extreme Green. ALL LOSERS!!!! I am the idiot who keeps coming back.. Nice wins to everyone else who posted some decent ones lately.

Atlanta, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #135078
                            November 14, 2012
                            31 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2013, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Had a great day scratching yesterday! Bought a $10 Benjamins that paid out $500!! Bought another one down the street and it paid out double! 

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3157 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Nice going GP, especially on the same game.

Page 478 of 907