Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 17 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 482 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22899 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

New tickets in PA.....Where is the new $20???

Tried 2 of the $5 - $100k Supers.....#005 - $0.....#006...$10.

wow...Super. Ugly same old same old. The others are so similar to what

comes out month after month...boring.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #1695
    June 17, 2003
    18 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear you bought a cold roll, OSH

I have scaled back a lot but I decided to splurge yesterday. bought 15 $20 FF instead of an entire roll and an entire roll of Red 7s. FF did well got a $200, $100 $50 $25 and $20. I have won $200 over 10 times already but no $500 yet.....

Got $215 back on Red 7s. Highest was $50. Surprisingly I profited $10 from the experiment

I have been on a cold streak with rolls. Where as when I first started buying rolls I was finding multiple $100s - $500s and several $1K tickets, now I am struggling to find a single $100 winner, esp on the $5 tickets. I think my next roll might be a $2 or $3 game.

Brrrrr, that roll was cold!! I'm begining to hate the FF.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2013, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

New tickets in PA.....Where is the new $20???

Tried 2 of the $5 - $100k Supers.....#005 - $0.....#006...$10.

wow...Super. Ugly same old same old. The others are so similar to what

comes out month after month...boring.

Tried them also. I think Mother's Day use to be "Mom" to Win All and Butterfly to win prize. They reversed it this year and I am sure to get people's hopes up. Had $45 from the weekend. Got 3 each of the 5's, 5 of the $2 and 5 of the $1 ones. That returned $28($25 on the non Mothers Day $5 ticket). Then got 5 more MD and a $2 and $1. MD got $10 . Got 2 more MD's and got $5. Still have it. . Nothing great, but at least I got to play a few tickets and only spend the money I allotted vs the other money in my pocket. Odd that there is no new $20 or $10 tickets

Denver
        United States
        Member #139961
        March 7, 2013
        23 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Picked up a New $5 Iron Man 3 ticket broke even.

Iam going to try my luck on the new  $10 but I've NEVER won on a $10 ticket

Olney, MD
          United States
          Member #121536
          January 11, 2012
          450 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I haven't posted in a while but I but I definitely have been playing too much the past 3 weeks.  Between scratch off tickets, 5 card cash, and multi match I have probably lost about $400 over the last 3 weeks.  The majority of it has been off the scratch off tickets which I have to cut back on a lot if not completely because they are way too addictive.  Also, it is annoying how the latex scratch off coating gets on my car floor, seats, and in my pockets after scratching tickets.  Earlier today I wanted to play the new $5 Platinum Cash Crossword ticket.  I ended up playing numbers 17-33 and won $10, $5, and $10 which sucked for playing 17 tickets haha.  I tried a $10 ticket Wreath of Franklins and played 4 to win $10 on the fourth.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2013, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Thats pretty cool. I did'nt know they signed a deal with Marvel to do scratchers. Nice looking ticket.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22899 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2013, 6:56 am - IP Logged

New tickets either suck in general or just in my area right now. Buying at different stores
              doesn't matter....they all give either value of ticket or 0. Surprised the teasers aren't out
              there. Maybe that's another change...release new tickets that are a breath of fresh same
              old.
              Thumbs Down

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2013, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Just checked out all your tickets. I like them. Nice to see something different to the eye then the same thing PA keeps putting out.

London
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #140684
                  March 24, 2013
                  566 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Tickets suck here aswel in the UK, that's why I don't buy them. The only one that looks pretty good is one called Saphire 7's where you scratch around 8 different symbols and if you get a 7 you win the prize shown and if you get a blue 7 you win double.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
                    High Point, NC
                    United States
                    Member #133621
                    October 4, 2012
                    58 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hit on a $400 winner at lunch. Bought one card out of a Food Lion machine. Loving this card. Cleared $6800 off of it in March alone. WooHoo!

Congratulations to all the winners in the thread. Keep up the good work and Happy Easter to the Worlds best lottery players!

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Hit on a $400 winner at lunch. Bought one card out of a Food Lion machine. Loving this card. Cleared $6800 off of it in March alone. WooHoo!

Congratulations to all the winners in the thread. Keep up the good work and Happy Easter to the Worlds best lottery players!

Sweeeeet!!!! Nice hit!!! Reminds me of a scratch off I got in Maryland at the airport. Ha, that's the only place where I'm ahead on scratch offs! I got two scratch offs in the DC airport, one won 50 and the other won a hundred...!!!!  We have a $25 game here in Florida with a $400 prize level, but I haven't hit the $400 yet. Nice Hit!!!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Had some more fun money. Love when I get paid to clean spyware etc. Quick easy money.I figure it is fun money and not having to hit the ATM means I don't get as dejected. Spent $50 on $20 Pa Millionaire, $10 Life, $5 Life, $5 "$", $5 Mothers Day, and $5 "7". The $10 life hit $10, the "7" hit $10 and the "$" hit $5. $50 in and $25 back. I get dejected when I don't hit on a $20. I always save them for last and just anticipate that nice win. The "7" ticket gave me a scare. The way I scratched it and the shavings fell, I thought I had a large 0 at the end, but it was only small ones. 

Nice win on that $400 ticket. I really do hope PA forgets all tickets and starts fresh with some fresh designs....

London
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #140684
                          March 24, 2013
                          566 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

The tickets here are all the same pretty much just different designs, match 3 amounts are the worst.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

Hollywood, fl
                            United States
                            Member #140096
                            March 10, 2013
                            376 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to see if anyone can give me some advise on this, im in Fl and there is a new $5 ticket called Lucky red 7s, i already won $200 on it and at a store near my work they have a roll that has been really bad for me so far. Between me and a few other guys i know about we have bought half the roll without more then a beak even win. I am wondering if maybe there is a big winner I.E a grand prize in the roll maybe or atleast a grand

there are probably 20 or so tickets left and i have not heard of a big winner yet. My Question is would it be wise to invest in the rest of the roll. Dont really have the Extra $$ to spend but if i think it will profit ill probably split it with someone.

Any Advise is appreciated

Denver
                              United States
                              Member #139961
                              March 7, 2013
                              23 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to see if anyone can give me some advise on this, im in Fl and there is a new $5 ticket called Lucky red 7s, i already won $200 on it and at a store near my work they have a roll that has been really bad for me so far. Between me and a few other guys i know about we have bought half the roll without more then a beak even win. I am wondering if maybe there is a big winner I.E a grand prize in the roll maybe or atleast a grand

there are probably 20 or so tickets left and i have not heard of a big winner yet. My Question is would it be wise to invest in the rest of the roll. Dont really have the Extra $$ to spend but if i think it will profit ill probably split it with someone.

Any Advise is appreciated

NO

Page 482 of 907