Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by fast eddie.

Page 479 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
Oklahoma
United States
Member #82391
November 12, 2009
6290 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

So I'm in vacation this weekend in Miami for Ultra Music Festival and I'm staying in a hotel right next to a Publix. Of course I get my scratch off fix, bought a few from the machine and hit another $500 winner. That's two within two weeks, that made if an even greater vacation. lol

Sorry for a low-res photo, uploaded the picture from my photo bucket mobile app.

Woo Hoo WTG tungtleHurray!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Had a great day scratching yesterday! Bought a $10 Benjamins that paid out $500!! Bought another one down the street and it paid out double! 

Sweet!!!!!Congratulations gpHurray!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Got some more side job money and thought I would try again. 1 Hot Million and 1 Extreme Green. All losers. Those keeping track at home. I am now 1 for 20 on the new $20. Havent won anything in weeks. Havent won anything over ticket value it feels like in almost a month. Since I been nickel and diming, i think I am 0 for my last $200 or so. Add on the new ticket drought I had in the beginning also. when I was 0 for $200 or more.  I hate venting, but its absurd. I need to open my eyes and be done already!!!!

PS: Congrats on that $500/$1000 combo , Nice wins!!

Pittsburgh
        United States
        Member #130933
        July 28, 2012
        249 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Got some more side job money and thought I would try again. 1 Hot Million and 1 Extreme Green. All losers. Those keeping track at home. I am now 1 for 20 on the new $20. Havent won anything in weeks. Havent won anything over ticket value it feels like in almost a month. Since I been nickel and diming, i think I am 0 for my last $200 or so. Add on the new ticket drought I had in the beginning also. when I was 0 for $200 or more.  I hate venting, but its absurd. I need to open my eyes and be done already!!!!

I feel for you omiller315. I keep getting my money back if anything and usually not that. The best I did was that $250 on the 5X lucky. I'll probably never see that again.

I bought a $20 Millionaire. It was 000 and I'm a sucker for those ones. So I bit the bullet and bought one. NOTHING...THought I'd try one more time and bought 1 Extreme UNgreen(lol). It was 059 and thought I'd be lucky...NOTHING. Gets very frustrating

NE Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #129347
          June 16, 2012
          57 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I feel for you omiller315. I keep getting my money back if anything and usually not that. The best I did was that $250 on the 5X lucky. I'll probably never see that again.

I bought a $20 Millionaire. It was 000 and I'm a sucker for those ones. So I bit the bullet and bought one. NOTHING...THought I'd try one more time and bought 1 Extreme UNgreen(lol). It was 059 and thought I'd be lucky...NOTHING. Gets very frustrating

Same bad luck here in NE PA, on all ticket denominations. The best I did so far this year was $100 on Fat Wallet. The last two weeks the most I won was $25 on the $1 Fast 25 ticket. Pathetic and frustrating. Friday will be my next ticket run. In the meantime, I've been buying a couple # tickets here and there.

Atlanta, Georgia
            United States
            Member #135078
            November 14, 2012
            31 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks guys! It feels good to finally be winning again. I know most of us had a rough winter of a whole lot of nothing but it finally seems (at least down here in GA) that we are getting winners again (probably spent about a $700 this winter playing those dumb holiday tickets that never pay out). Hopefully the tickets for all of you guys start cashing out again. Good luck!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6912 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Still not buying pa scratchoffs and today won another 1,000 on the daily number.
              Way more satisfying and easier too. I just couldnt waste the.money anymore.
              Daily and big 4 is all I need to win. Dont give up on it yet!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Still not buying pa scratchoffs and today won another 1,000 on the daily number.
                Way more satisfying and easier too. I just couldnt waste the.money anymore.
                Daily and big 4 is all I need to win. Dont give up on it yet!

Everytime I go over there and try #'s, I don't win on them either.lol

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

So I'm in vacation this weekend in Miami for Ultra Music Festival and I'm staying in a hotel right next to a Publix. Of course I get my scratch off fix, bought a few from the machine and hit another $500 winner. That's two within two weeks, that made if an even greater vacation. lol

Sorry for a low-res photo, uploaded the picture from my photo bucket mobile app.

Thumbs UpAwesome !!!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2013, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Had a great day scratching yesterday! Bought a $10 Benjamins that paid out $500!! Bought another one down the street and it paid out double! 

PartyThumbs UpParty

Congrats !!!!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I Purchased 4 This Morning  -  056, 055, 054 and 053

056 - $5.00, 055 - $10.00 and 054 - Dud and 053 (See Below)

Keep moving Forward.

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2013, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Awesome hit lucki!

Some of you have been tearing it up!

Sucks at the people missing the million dollar winners in the places they regularly play. Hard to swallow at times.

I've been playing, but ending up even or losing a little. My mother, father and I went in $20 a peice three or four weeks ago.

We've been playing off the winnings so far. The first week we hit $80 ($20 gain) and the next week we broke even.

This last week I bought $40 worth out of our money and we only won on ONE of the tickets (there were like 8 of them).

A wild number bingo hit $30. I've been doing the best on that ticket. Hit $10 on it the week before.

Other then that, the tickets have been stale. No one in my area won anything decent this month. I keep checking the winners list

that pa lottery puts out. Our town was usually good for at least 3-5 1K winners a month and some bigger ones here and there. I should note

that I live in a small town of about 2000 people or less.

I've been playing Mega Millions and Powerball, but I haven't been hitting anything on those. Still waiting for that jackpot!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #121961
                          January 21, 2012
                          3157 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Nice going Lucki.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                            Los Angeles, California
                            United States
                            Member #103813
                            January 5, 2011
                            1530 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I Purchased 4 This Morning  -  056, 055, 054 and 053

056 - $5.00, 055 - $10.00 and 054 - Dud and 053 (See Below)

Great win! Congrats!

I also hit that amount on our similar game in CA, and strangely enough it was also on the 4th of 4 tickets purchased! But our $2500/wk/life is structured badly, the $500 win is a 1-in-12,000 odds prize for us...

steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              Dayton OH
                              United States
                              Member #124697
                              March 18, 2012
                              251 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

My biggest win on a $5 yet!

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O

Page 479 of 907