Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 489 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
High Point, NC
United States
Member #133621
October 4, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2013, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Wow man that really sucks so close to the mil

SO did u win?

No, it was a dud. Things happen for a reason and it wasnt meant to be.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I am going back into hiding. Decided to play $10 on todays Pick 3 and then get the 1st 4 on the roll of $10 Extreme Green(000-003). All 4 of the Extreme Green's lost. That will be it from me for awhile. Hope to see some good winers when I return.

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

We have seen several people posting lately that they were within just a few tickets of a jackpot winner---- maybe, but my question is this: How do you know? Clerks say all kinds of things!!! Until you see a copy of the ticket, or one of the official lottery signs saying that your particular store sold a jackpot winner, then just dismiss this as rumor.....think about it, people tend to become jealous, etc.... they say all kinds of things. In fact, it recently happened to me.  I've posted before about clerks who say that people came in and hit for $700, $800....prize levels that don't exist. Well, just a couple weeks ago at a store I frequent, one of the clerks said that a guy came in and won $100,000 on a Gold Rush Tripler. Well guess what????? That isn't even a prize level for that game!!! You can't win a hundred grand on GRT because that prize doesn't exist. You can hit 10 grand or you can hit 500 grand.....there isn't anything in between. Some people, when they realize what serious players we are, like to mess with us.......don't let it mess with you. You MIGHT have been one ticket away from a million, or you might have just been lied to. Don't stress it.

High Point, NC
        United States
        Member #133621
        October 4, 2012
        58 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

We have seen several people posting lately that they were within just a few tickets of a jackpot winner---- maybe, but my question is this: How do you know? Clerks say all kinds of things!!! Until you see a copy of the ticket, or one of the official lottery signs saying that your particular store sold a jackpot winner, then just dismiss this as rumor.....think about it, people tend to become jealous, etc.... they say all kinds of things. In fact, it recently happened to me.  I've posted before about clerks who say that people came in and hit for $700, $800....prize levels that don't exist. Well, just a couple weeks ago at a store I frequent, one of the clerks said that a guy came in and won $100,000 on a Gold Rush Tripler. Well guess what????? That isn't even a prize level for that game!!! You can't win a hundred grand on GRT because that prize doesn't exist. You can hit 10 grand or you can hit 500 grand.....there isn't anything in between. Some people, when they realize what serious players we are, like to mess with us.......don't let it mess with you. You MIGHT have been one ticket away from a million, or you might have just been lied to. Don't stress it.

I went in the store Tuesday morning and he was in there with his big check. The lady pointed at me and told him he should thank me as I bought another kind of ticket and left it for him. She said “He came in just a few minutes before you did”. I believe her as it is all over the lottery website and I talked to the guy that won it. That is why it hurts so bad. But hey, I’ve done well this year. Its wasn’t my turn, it was his. I will remain patient. Good luck friends.

Jim777's avatar - e13dc2c8 9163-4600-9f1d-a2456b1f5cab_zpsmbkn

United States
          Member #95537
          August 12, 2010
          54 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

$1,000,000 winner

Is this the guy?? Found this on the NC Lottery Website. He's from High Point NC, bought the ticket on Friday, it was the 20X ticket...

High Point, NC
            United States
            Member #133621
            October 4, 2012
            58 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

$1,000,000 winner

Is this the guy?? Found this on the NC Lottery Website. He's from High Point NC, bought the ticket on Friday, it was the 20X ticket...

Thats him. He is one of High Points most heavy hitters. Plays multiple cards everyday from the same store. He was due. I used to eat breakfast with him at a cafe. He owns a Golds Gym down the road from where he bought it. Im glad for him.

Pittsburgh
              United States
              Member #130933
              July 28, 2012
              249 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I am going back into hiding. Decided to play $10 on todays Pick 3 and then get the 1st 4 on the roll of $10 Extreme Green(000-003). All 4 of the Extreme Green's lost. That will be it from me for awhile. Hope to see some good winers when I return.

I'm telling you those Extreme Greens suck . I was gonna buy one toniite at the store but they were all out. lol So I bought a 10x caxh instead. Will post if anything good.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #138700
                February 3, 2013
                374 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2013, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm telling you those Extreme Greens suck . I was gonna buy one toniite at the store but they were all out. lol So I bought a 10x caxh instead. Will post if anything good.

i hate extreme green also even though 30 minutes ago i did get two 10x symbols with $20 under each for a total of $400 one win isnt changing my mind about this ticket   (48)    also had 4 gold pots ($25 each ) on the $5 pot of gold scratch which i also dont like ...... i see a patern emerging

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Thats him. He is one of High Points most heavy hitters. Plays multiple cards everyday from the same store. He was due. I used to eat breakfast with him at a cafe. He owns a Golds Gym down the road from where he bought it. Im glad for him.

Well, I take it back.....ha! Man......whew. That's a tough one.  Not gonna lie.

Pittsburgh
                    United States
                    Member #130933
                    July 28, 2012
                    249 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

i hate extreme green also even though 30 minutes ago i did get two 10x symbols with $20 under each for a total of $400 one win isnt changing my mind about this ticket   (48)    also had 4 gold pots ($25 each ) on the $5 pot of gold scratch which i also dont like ...... i see a patern emerging

10X cash Ticket 022 nothing.

3 Crosswords - nothing.

Bad night for me.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #138700
                      February 3, 2013
                      374 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

10X cash Ticket 022 nothing.

3 Crosswords - nothing.

Bad night for me.

bought a 10x after seeing many losers in the trash bin ( 31,32,33,34,35) after i bought it the store clerk told me he had just won $200 on ticket number (36) .... funny thing hes always telling me how he doesnt buy scratch offs himself ....... i had (38) it of course was a loser     guess he had a change of heart after watching someone unfortunate indiviual buy 1 loser after another after another

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22978 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Great win on a rotten ticket LOL  I hate them..can't get more than a $10 extreme here.

But super job on snagging $400!! Keep on winning!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey OSH, yeah I agree the clerks do lie from time to time. In fact im waiting on confirmation from the lottery on the million dollar hit i missed out on from the store i play at. 

On a side note, some guy hit a mil on BDB from a publix 15 mins from me. I have played there a few times with zero luck. same store sold a $250K monopoly and 2 $10K wins and a fantasy 5 jackpot. brand new publix. they razed the old one a few years ago and all of sudden the winners started coming out of nowhere. the old one did not have a machine wonder if that had something to do with it ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I went in the store Tuesday morning and he was in there with his big check. The lady pointed at me and told him he should thank me as I bought another kind of ticket and left it for him. She said “He came in just a few minutes before you did”. I believe her as it is all over the lottery website and I talked to the guy that won it. That is why it hurts so bad. But hey, I’ve done well this year. Its wasn’t my turn, it was his. I will remain patient. Good luck friends.

Sorry to hear but at least another heavy player got it not some 1 time buyer

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I did really badly today playing and went well over my usual budget. 

5 $10 Green Streak - won $10 on last ticket

3 $10 Green Streak- lost &  last 3 on roll

9 $10 Cash Blast, $20 on 7th ticket, $15 on 9th

1 $20 7's Book- won $20

2 $20 Money Multiplier- $20 on 2nd ticket

4 $20 Million Money Match- $25 on 4th ticket

6 $5   50 Dollar Grand Slam- won $5 on 6th ticket

6 $5 Platinum Crossword- won $10 on 6th ticket

out ~ $250.  I can't do this anymore I have to quit playing.

Page 489 of 908