Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 59 minutes ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 493 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Hollywood, fl
United States
Member #140096
March 10, 2013
376 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Found 2 FF tickets (only took the bottom half) today and one had the code THY so it's a thirty dollar winner

Since it has the barcode in tact and the authentication number still there I should be able to cash it still

Also, hit another Hundo on this game today but spent more unfortunately

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I agree. Meant to say the $500 was 003. Thats the problem with the $20's. You almost have to go one or two(win or loss) or hope to find a $200 win or you are out big bucks really fast.. He told me someone lost alot on the machine pack. I got 000 this morning on that one and it was on 017. Tried 3 of them, and then the last 3 from a Hot Millions and another 029 Hot Millions. Will save them for later though.

Sorry to hear you were so close. Glad dr hit on SuperCash because it seems like the worst $5 ticket ever to me. No wonder with those ridiculous 1 in 4.51 odds.

Oh, and only free tickets on Hot $100s.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
      Jacksonville Florida
      United States
      Member #23018
      October 6, 2005
      918 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the torn-in-half scratch ticket you found, some lottery retailers tear scratch tickets after they cash them for customers. If it is scanned again and comes up as already paid that's why...

Hollywood, fl
        United States
        Member #140096
        March 10, 2013
        376 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the torn-in-half scratch ticket you found, some lottery retailers tear scratch tickets after they cash them for customers. If it is scanned again and comes up as already paid that's why...

Well i know that its not already been paid because when i found it the barcode wasnt scratched and i saw the guy who threw it out, he went threw like 10 of them. It wasnt till i got home i found out it was a winner, if i saw it at the store i would have let him know, ive done that before

If publix wont cash it without the top half for some reason i know a few other store owners that will do it for me so ill get the money

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22974 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear you were so close. Glad dr hit on SuperCash because it seems like the worst $5 ticket ever to me. No wonder with those ridiculous 1 in 4.51 odds.

Oh, and only free tickets on Hot $100s.

Yeah, they are awful Matt...usually I find nothing or $5 on them. They rank, with me
          anyway, up there with those rotten $ tickets...oh and 7's too. They don't do well for
          me.
          Agree again with the HOT tickets.....FREE tickets galore.
          And the 5x tickets....got a 5x symbol twice now with $2 under it. I'm sorry but
          that's the old gross misuse of symbols PA has gotten to be so good at...I haven't
          found ANY lucky boxes on them either...it's like they don't exist anymore.
          Maybe next month tickets will be better...but at this rate, what's better? Stooges

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22974 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Found 2 FF tickets (only took the bottom half) today and one had the code THY so it's a thirty dollar winner

Since it has the barcode in tact and the authentication number still there I should be able to cash it still

Also, hit another Hundo on this game today but spent more unfortunately

Good find th!! I'm sure someone will cash it for you. We have the readers here that tell if it's a
            winner/how much or if it's already been paid out....do your retailers have to enter the whole
            code on the bottom?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I find discarded winners all the time. Biggest so far has been $100. people here must be half blind or not know the code system. I know there is one lady in my publix who scratches so fast so that she can buy another ticket and often overlooks the numbers or is too lazy to scratch the bottom row when nothing on the first 3 rows has hit. complete nutcase.

I used to find tickets with only the 3 letter code scratched, or usually just the last letter. if it was an F or W on the right side it got tossed in the bin. I picked all of them up but none were ever winners. I think the person caught on to the code system for +$1,000 winners and scratches every ticket now cause i never find them lying around anymore.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22974 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:56 am - IP Logged

I find discarded winners all the time. Biggest so far has been $100. people here must be half blind or not know the code system. I know there is one lady in my publix who scratches so fast so that she can buy another ticket and often overlooks the numbers or is too lazy to scratch the bottom row when nothing on the first 3 rows has hit. complete nutcase.

I used to find tickets with only the 3 letter code scratched, or usually just the last letter. if it was an F or W on the right side it got tossed in the bin. I picked all of them up but none were ever winners. I think the person caught on to the code system for +$1,000 winners and scratches every ticket now cause i never find them lying around anymore.

I might just try looking for some. The way some of the people play here, there's
                bound to be a few discarded winners. I know what you mean about in a hurry...
                I've seen some people use 2 eyes like they have 20....and 2 hands the same way.
                Eyes on the machine, eyes on the door, eyes on everyone in the store..eyes on the
                ATM the IVM and the LCD all at the same time, all the while their hands are feeding
                the money in the slot, punching the buttons on the machine and scratching the
                tickets in their hands...incredible.
                Some will leave money in the machine so you can't do anything but wait it out.

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
                  High Point, NC
                  United States
                  Member #133621
                  October 4, 2012
                  58 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:28 am - IP Logged

WooHoo! Hit this $400 beauty on the way to work today. What a way to start the day! $4,000,000 Cash Spectacular, $20 card, number 23 of 29. Good luck today my friends!

Hollywood, fl
                    United States
                    Member #140096
                    March 10, 2013
                    376 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Good find th!! I'm sure someone will cash it for you. We have the readers here that tell if it's a
                    winner/how much or if it's already been paid out....do your retailers have to enter the whole
                    code on the bottom?

In FL they only use the 3 #s that have a line over them. I know it had not been cashed though because I scratched the code off

I almost didnt take them since they were torn but I disclosed to just check them and glad I did
                    This is my highest win that I've found so far, hope to find more one day

Pittsburgh
                      United States
                      Member #130933
                      July 28, 2012
                      249 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Got a Mothers Day yesterday. Very surprised that I got a butterfly. Got all excited because I didn't scratch numbers. Got all $2 for $30 payout . Was hoping for $20 or $50's.

St. Pete Beach, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #131699
                        August 16, 2012
                        42 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2013, 9:24 am - IP Logged

So I came across this thread yesterday and decided to try my luck at some scratch offs again.  I'm not really a regular SO player.  Bought 6x $2500/wk for life tickets 037-042.  Started scratching and the first 4 in a row were winners.  Nothing big unfortunately, but at least I broke even.  I did hit $100 on this game a couple of weeks back though.

St. Pete Beach, Fl
                          United States
                          Member #131699
                          August 16, 2012
                          42 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

How exactly do you decipher the code at the bottom of these tickets here in FL?  I'm always cross eyed by the time I scratch a handfull of these and I'm throwing them away and dont want to accidentally throw away a winner!!

Hollywood, fl
                            United States
                            Member #140096
                            March 10, 2013
                            376 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:10 am - IP Logged

How exactly do you decipher the code at the bottom of these tickets here in FL?  I'm always cross eyed by the time I scratch a handfull of these and I'm throwing them away and dont want to accidentally throw away a winner!!

There are three letters going from left to right, but they are placed in random spots. Just read the letters an if they spell out an amount the. You probably won

Look up a list of them online too if you want to be sure

But if you won over $1000 then the code will be a loosing code so don't depend on the code

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22974 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Got a Mothers Day yesterday. Very surprised that I got a butterfly. Got all excited because I didn't scratch numbers. Got all $2 for $30 payout . Was hoping for $20 or $50's.

omg..not another one. Symbols are so unthrilling lately - and by lately, I mean in the
                              last 6 or more releases. I'm starting to NOT like seeing them because it used to be a
                              thrill. I can't say I've found very many lately but I used to love finding them because
                              a WIN ALL amounted to something pretty good sometimes.
                              Good luck lee and I hope you find a butterfly worth the max it can pay!

Page 493 of 908