Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 491 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6912 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I have a question, I have a friend going on vacation to New Jersey and ima have him pick me up some scratch offs but if I win what do I do with the tickets? Do I have to go there to cash them or can I mail them to the lottery office there?

Thanks

You can mail them. The address is on the back of the ticket.
I did that last year actually. I won $500 on a $5 poker ticket after I left the beach.
I sent it in and about 3 weeks later they sent me a check. Hope this helps.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Hollywood, fl
    United States
    Member #140096
    March 10, 2013
    376 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you that is good to know, I probably won't send them in unless I win over $20

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40250 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

spent 10 today, got 5 Bang Head

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Had a good day only bought 1 FF ticket as it was the last one on the roll # 029 and won $200 with the 10X symbol. let me tell you, 029 on FF is really good. I recall someone else here also hit $200 on it.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

was doing bad this morning spent about 85-90 dollasrs on random tickets all losers ..... then when i left work i bought 2 kings of cash (2x20=40) ticket number 9 was a dud then ticket number 10 had a crown (win all prises)  all 10's and 20's but it totalled out to $ 250.....so i feel a lil better about this morning

Nice. I was just thinking that I haven't seen a meaningful symbol in forever. I don't count Mother Day tickets or even the extreme symbols(win amount). I mean the Win All, 5X, 10X etc. Nice Win. Another thing I noticed. I always scratch my numbers first and then winning #'s one at a time. I haven't seen multiple # matches in awhile. I use to uncover my area and see 3-4 of the same # and know I hit something. Haven't seen that in ages. 

I had an OK day today. Thursday the store owner told me he felt good about Extreme Green. Took $60 to get the final 2 Black Tie and 4 of Extreme. Guy in front of me got the Extreme and it hit $100. If I didn't have to hit the ATM, it was mine. Well I got the last 2 Black Tie and one hit $50. Tried 1 Extreme from machine on my way out and it lost. So I had that $80 and got some tickets from Sheetz today

$1 Triple Cash = Free

$2 5 Tines lucky=Lost

$2 $50K Jackpot=lost

$5 Life = $15

$10 Black Tie, Extreme Green and Life all lost

$20 Hot Milions = $50(in the Bonus area)

$20 Platinum Millions = $30

$80 spent and $96 in return.  After all 3 $10 lost I gave up hope, so it was nice the 2-20's paid out .

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #104582
            January 17, 2011
            199 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

WTG Philly, dr65 and omiller..everyone else too...I just got done saying the other day to hubby..on the $ ticket..that as many as I have done of these $ tickets , I have never seen the money bag or cash symbol...and low and behold today I got the Money bag symbol...win all 15 prizes..5 $10 and the rest $5's...so I won $100...i was so excited when I saw the money bag symbol..thought I won something really nice..but I won't complain..$100 and only spent $5 today...only got the one..I have myself down to only doing one ticket a day sometimes 2 ...and it works out much better that way..

Still haven't won $1000 or more yet...so maybe if I say it out loud  ..it will happen..LOL..

Good Luck everyone..

Hollywood, fl
              United States
              Member #140096
              March 10, 2013
              376 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Today after work I split a few tickets with my boss and we got this

He also bought a $25 millionaire and got $100 but that was only him

And when we went to cash it i picked up another and got the train symbol but it only had $10 under it for a break even win

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit, I have forgotten what a $500 ticket looks like.  Im pretty much convinced that my part of Jax is a dumping ground for crap tickets, 2, 5, 10, 20 dollar tickets are all bad.  They keep a bunch of old no reprint games that I like to play around and all of them are just book after book of nothing.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

WTG Philly, dr65 and omiller..everyone else too...I just got done saying the other day to hubby..on the $ ticket..that as many as I have done of these $ tickets , I have never seen the money bag or cash symbol...and low and behold today I got the Money bag symbol...win all 15 prizes..5 $10 and the rest $5's...so I won $100...i was so excited when I saw the money bag symbol..thought I won something really nice..but I won't complain..$100 and only spent $5 today...only got the one..I have myself down to only doing one ticket a day sometimes 2 ...and it works out much better that way..

Still haven't won $1000 or more yet...so maybe if I say it out loud  ..it will happen..LOL..

Good Luck everyone..

Good win. Funny on the day I was thinking about the symbols, 2 of you hit the good symbols. Nice to hear. I still feel bad for that Win All Mother's Day for $30 that someone hit the other day. If that is the next symbols that I am meant to find, the PA lottery can just keep it.lol

I am the same with the small tickets. The end of this week I went alittle overboard, but I been in control for awhile that I didn't feel bad about it. Figure a splurge day or two won't hurt. Just like DR65's theory of getting a couple tickets or a couple of each. No sense chasing a $100 win when you put more than that in the machine and you need it just to break 50%. Much nicer when it comes after spending $20-$40 or in your case $5. Even better :)

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Today after work I split a few tickets with my boss and we got this

He also bought a $25 millionaire and got $100 but that was only him

And when we went to cash it i picked up another and got the train symbol but it only had $10 under it for a break even win

Must be photoshopped. They don't exist.lol Seriously. Nice win.. $500 is nice.  I like it better when it is a 1 # match vs getting 10-$50 matches.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      British Columbia
                      Canada
                      Member #116101
                      September 4, 2011
                      4033 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2013, 6:18 am - IP Logged

bought 1 bingo and hit 4 corners for $15 Disney

Embedded image permalink

"You have to be in it to win it!"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22840 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2013, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Nice one LottoGuy!! WTG!!  Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pittsburgh
                          United States
                          Member #130933
                          July 28, 2012
                          249 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2013, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Had a pretty good Friday and yesterday. Nothing great but at least I won.

2-Hot  100's - $10 and nothing

2-5X Cash - nothing and $20 ( I still like this one since my $250 win)

2- Alpha - nothing and $10

4-Wildcard Bingo - nothing, $3, $6, and $9

1- Pot of Gold - $50  got leprechaun symbol(SHOCKED!)

1- Mothers Day - $10 got symbol

3- Crossword - $10, $10 and $5

2-Bingo Mania - nothing and $25 (was shocked hard to win on these. Got X but in block 1. Box 2 got line.)

2-Extreme Green - nothing(surprise, surprise lol) and Extreme symbol finally for a whopping...........$10.lol

1-Hot Millions - nothing

Yesterday was the best. All winners from my same local store. I thought he must have got in the lottery's good graces again lol.

Went back for 2 trips using my winnings to buy more.

May buy a $20 ticket. Any suggestions???? They all stink for me.lol

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2013, 9:57 am - IP Logged

bought 1 bingo and hit 4 corners for $15 Disney

Embedded image permalink

I like your Bingo ticket over there it looks retro like it's from the 1980s.  It's kind of cool.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              British Columbia
                              Canada
                              Member #116101
                              September 4, 2011
                              4033 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I like your Bingo ticket over there it looks retro like it's from the 1980s.  It's kind of cool.

$15 back in 1980 buys more stuff too Cheers

could we add a zero or two to the $15

and make it $150 or $1500 White Bounce

Hurray!

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Page 491 of 907