Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 494 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Miami, Florida
United States
Member #111795
June 2, 2011
581 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Got paid yesterday and promptly went to Publix. Left after losing $140.... feels fantastic. I do this every week. For the past 18 years. Ha!!!!  Seriously, I try to stay positive about most things---sometimes too positive, I'm always.....positive that I'll hit a big winner!!!

Anyway, got 3 FF's...they lost.   I was down $60.

Got one of the $25 games....hit a Hundo!  Up fifteen bucks.... Do I stop there??? Of course not!!!! 

Got a GRT, lost. Got a few more games, tried some of the $10 games towards the end, etc.... all lost.

Ended up being down $140 and realized the insanity I'm living...."What's that? There are only 3 of those top prizes in the entire state of Florida???? And there are thousands and thousands of retailers who sell millions and millions of those tickets??? Well, by golly, I AM SURE to be one of the lucky 3 players who wins a top prize, right???" 

Ehh, I'll be back at it again soon.

Also, on the topic of finding discarded winners, I've found a few over time. Biggest one I've found was a $20 winner on the ground at a 7-11 gas station. It was a $5 Monopoly and had been run over a few times, hhahaa. It was right on the ground at the gas pump, so I leaned down to check it and sure enough it was a winner. It got me a losing BDB ticket, hahahahaa!!!!  Another time was a $5 winner on a $3 Monopoly game. It was on the Lottery stand at the entrance of the Publix. I think I played some Cash 3 and Play 4 with the 5 bucks. I've never hit on the Cash 3 or Play 4, I sure would like to!

Good luck to all, and let's see a top prize winner in here!!!!

Hollywood, fl
    United States
    Member #140096
    March 10, 2013
    376 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Got paid yesterday and promptly went to Publix. Left after losing $140.... feels fantastic. I do this every week. For the past 18 years. Ha!!!!  Seriously, I try to stay positive about most things---sometimes too positive, I'm always.....positive that I'll hit a big winner!!!

Got one of the $25 games....hit a Hundo!  Up fifteen bucks.... Do I stop there??? Of course not!!!! 

Got a GRT, lost. Got a few more games, tried some of the $10 games towards the end, etc.... all lost.

Ended up being down $140 and realized the insanity I'm living...."What's that? There are only 3 of those top prizes in the entire state of Florida???? And there are thousands and thousands of retailers who sell millions and millions of those tickets??? Well, by golly, I AM SURE to be one of the lucky 3 players who wins a top prize, right???" 

Also, on the topic of finding discarded winners, I've found a few over time. Biggest one I've found was a $20 winner on the ground at a 7-11 gas station. It was a $5 Monopoly and had been run over a few times, hhahaa. It was right on the ground at the gas pump, so I leaned down to check it and sure enough it was a winner. It got me a losing BDB ticket, hahahahaa!!!!  Another time was a $5 winner on a $3 Monopoly game. It was on the Lottery stand at the entrance of the Publix. I think I played some Cash 3 and Play 4 with the 5 bucks. I've never hit on the Cash 3 or Play 4, I sure would like to!

I'm surprised that no grand prizes have been claimed in the FF, it's been out for almost 2 months and sells pretty quik

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm surprised that no grand prizes have been claimed in the FF, it's been out for almost 2 months and sells pretty quik

Came Back from DO in Miami. Man won $100,000 on FF. Got $75k after Taxes. Unbelievable. I got there too late and he was already waiting for the check. i asked what number ticket it was and he did not remember.  WOW  a BIG Congrats to the fellow !!! 

Now My Question is - Should I keep pursuing this game since the $100k was won in South FLA already ? 

Good Luck Everyone Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Picked this up over the weekend at a mom and pop Shop. Purchased 4. Cheers

Keep moving Forward.

Hollywood, fl
          United States
          Member #140096
          March 10, 2013
          376 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

That would have been cool I you got a pic of the winner. What were you there for? I'm going to the DO in West Palm Beach probably on Friday to cash in my 2,000 winner I got in January maybe ill see a big winner while I'm there

I seem to do pretty well on the FF game so I'm not stopin since the three top prizes are still there I'm sure one will pop up soon

What DO did you go to?

Hollywood, fl
            United States
            Member #140096
            March 10, 2013
            376 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Nvm I see what you were there for LOL

Nice win, what city did you buy this in?

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3157 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Great find Lucki. Up here they always say never bet against someone named lucki.

NE Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #129347
                June 16, 2012
                57 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Haven't posted in a while, still alive. Last weekend's ticket haul was a bust. $130 in and $34 back. Bought a mixture of $10, $5, and $2 tickets. Glad to see some FL players winning decent money. Yesterday I booked a trip to Daytona for late June and I'm planning on playing very frequently during my time there. Maybe FL will be my lucky state since PA obviously isn't.

On another topic, sometimes I browse other state's lottery websites to look at tickets and I have noticed on several occassions that the tickets from other state's and PA are eerily similar, actually identical. Here's proof of one:

http://www.sceducationlottery.com/games2/games_7_586.asp

And I thought PA lottery couldn't get worse. At least come up with your own design instead of taking someone else's.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22937 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

WooHoo! Hit this $400 beauty on the way to work today. What a way to start the day! $4,000,000 Cash Spectacular, $20 card, number 23 of 29. Good luck today my friends!

Real nice win FiveX!!! Keep on hitting them - good luck tomorrow Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22937 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Party  Nice one Lucki!!! Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Came Back from DO in Miami. Man won $100,000 on FF. Got $75k after Taxes. Unbelievable. I got there too late and he was already waiting for the check. i asked what number ticket it was and he did not remember.  WOW  a BIG Congrats to the fellow !!! 

Now My Question is - Should I keep pursuing this game since the $100k was won in South FLA already ? 

Good Luck Everyone Thumbs Up

Congrats on your win Lucky !!! Did you say that guy purchased the $100K winner at the DO, Just before you got there ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Kind of like my day. I was down $70 then got 1 $25M from each slot and won $100 and $50. Both tickets had 25X symbols. Up $30 I got a GRT and $10 Monopoly and went home. well guess what the GRT hit $100 so instead of being down $120 potentially im up $100

You were saying we live a crazy life. I cant agree more !!!! But hey $10K here or $100K there wont be bad either, and I think we got a chance at hitting those. Ive been close a few times so I know they are around.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22937 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Good ones James!
                          I think someone soon will come up with a $100k or more here.
                          Good luck to us all!

Hollywood, fl
                            United States
                            Member #140096
                            March 10, 2013
                            376 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Haven't posted in a while, still alive. Last weekend's ticket haul was a bust. $130 in and $34 back. Bought a mixture of $10, $5, and $2 tickets. Glad to see some FL players winning decent money. Yesterday I booked a trip to Daytona for late June and I'm planning on playing very frequently during my time there. Maybe FL will be my lucky state since PA obviously isn't.

On another topic, sometimes I browse other state's lottery websites to look at tickets and I have noticed on several occassions that the tickets from other state's and PA are eerily similar, actually identical. Here's proof of one:

http://www.sceducationlottery.com/games2/games_7_586.asp

And I thought PA lottery couldn't get worse. At least come up with your own design instead of taking someone else's.

Yea ive been noticing that as well, South Carolina has a $5 game called Double up dollars, and FLorida has an identical Game the only diffrence is a diffrent denomination. IN FL its $2

Hollywood, fl
                              United States
                              Member #140096
                              March 10, 2013
                              376 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win Lucky !!! Did you say that guy purchased the $100K winner at the DO, Just before you got there ?

I remember you said the other day you won $200 on a FF ticket #29 and I've said before that I like that number as well so today when I went to the store I bought #27-29

Got $20 on #27, and $30 on #28. #29 was a dud

Went to publix to cash them and picke up another FF from the machine that I knew had a new roll and got a Hundo on #26

Also got this one, only bought two of them

So not a bad day made about $60 overall

Page 494 of 907