Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 516 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Olney, MD
United States
Member #121536
January 11, 2012
450 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2013, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Great find this morning before work.  Picked it up at 7-11, was planning to grab two, but cashier said it was the last one off the roll. Was hoping for at least one more zero, but I'll gladly take $1k. LOL

Hey congratulations!  I don't know how you guys do it man.  Send some of that good luck over my way to Maryland please.   Haha!

einnhojb's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Lake Mary, fl
    United States
    Member #114913
    August 9, 2011
    17 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Great find this morning before work.  Picked it up at 7-11, was planning to grab two, but cashier said it was the last one off the roll. Was hoping for at least one more zero, but I'll gladly take $1k. LOL

Congratulations!  My $1000 win on the same game was on the last ticket on the roll! I have been doing good on numbers 00, 14 and 29

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Nice going tungle & einn.

Northern California
        United States
        Member #141976
        April 29, 2013
        23 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I have to ask, to you guys who win these 500-1000 wins on these $20 tickets.....how much do you typically spend in a given month on these?

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Port Orange, Florida
          United States
          Member #133398
          September 28, 2012
          163 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Nice $1000 winners!!  Makes we want to scratch but I'm cutting it off till we get new tickets.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Port Orange, Florida
            United States
            Member #133398
            September 28, 2012
            163 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2013, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Nice $1000 winners!!  Makes we want to scratch but I'm cutting it off till we get new tickets.

I spend about $500 of my own money a month. I typically use all winning money to buy more tickets until I can hit $500 then I try to stoP. I'm typically always in the hole. Eventhough I do win lots of hundreds 500 and 1k occasionally.

Orlando, FL
              United States
              Member #130437
              July 15, 2012
              16 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I have to ask, to you guys who win these 500-1000 wins on these $20 tickets.....how much do you typically spend in a given month on these?

I spend about 150 a month, I would say probably 200 max.  I don't go overboard even if I'm on a losing streak.  Without any big winners ($500+) in a month, I would say I would be about half down.. so I would lose $75ish of the $150 I spend.

einnhojb's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Lake Mary, fl
                United States
                Member #114913
                August 9, 2011
                17 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I just recently started playing on the $20 tickets. I only play once a week. If I win I will just get one more ticket and pocket the rest unless it was just a $20 win, then I will just get another ticket until I lose. So far I have been doing well with the Flamingo Fortune tickets. I have one a $1000, $200 and (3) $100 wins in the last two months. Thoese are just my big wins, I have had plenty that have won my money back, $30s and $50's.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Tungtle Cheers. Maybe I spoke too soon, but my area has been Terrible these past few weeks. I go to Diffrent stores and have a good relationship with  the clerks and they tell me they have not paid much during that last couple of weeks. I am talking in about 4 to 5 diffrent places. 

BTW I have Scratched about 5 or 6 029 Tickets on that game and Nathan. 

Keep moving Forward.

Northern California
                    United States
                    Member #141976
                    April 29, 2013
                    23 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2013, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I spend about 150 a month, I would say probably 200 max.  I don't go overboard even if I'm on a losing streak.  Without any big winners ($500+) in a month, I would say I would be about half down.. so I would lose $75ish of the $150 I spend.

Do you you buy one $20 scratcher at a time?

Do you play any other denomination scratchers, or just 20's?

Orlando, FL
                      United States
                      Member #130437
                      July 15, 2012
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2013, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Do you you buy one $20 scratcher at a time?

Do you play any other denomination scratchers, or just 20's?

I don't play any $1, $2, $3.  I may pick up one or two $5, rarely ever pick up any $10 (I never have luck with those), and $20 being my main buy.

My usual pick up would be two $20, depending on how I'm feeling, I'll buy a $20 back to back (same ticket), or two different $20 games (theres certain ones I'll only play)

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        869 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2013, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I used to not play $20 tickets until i started looking at the odds.  I still play the small games but I don't win often & when I do the amounts are small. I have got $500 on a $2 ticket. But all of my $250 or more wins have been on $10 & $20 tickets. I am still looking for my $1000+ win!  I spend about $200 a month or more. I need to come up with a system.

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2013, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I used to not play $20 tickets until i started looking at the odds.  I still play the small games but I don't win often & when I do the amounts are small. I have got $500 on a $2 ticket. But all of my $250 or more wins have been on $10 & $20 tickets. I am still looking for my $1000+ win!  I spend about $200 a month or more. I need to come up with a system.

I remember that $500 win on the $2 ticket that was really cool!  My best hit on a $2 ticket was $200 which is pretty <snip> tough but $500 is even more impressive lol.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

South Park, PA
                            United States
                            Member #105382
                            January 30, 2011
                            95 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about the other guys, but here in PA I used to play during the week while I was out making my deliveries for work. Anytime I stopped for fuel or cigs I would buy a ticket or two. Or FIVE OR SIX when the first four were losers. AND HERE IN THE POS STATE OF PA MOST ARE LOSERS.

That would add up to anywhere from $40 to $120 a DAY. Five days a week.

Two years ago, before this crummy state changed the payouts, you could play all week and never get hurt. Up or down around $100 for the entire week. You didn't make a killing but you didn't get raped either.

Since they changed their greedy ways I'm nowhere near half my money back. From all the tickets I saved I figure PA is keeping about 80-85 percent of what they are taking in.

I cut way back a few months ago and now only buy 6 or 7 a week. SAME RESULTS, spend $140, get back around $30.

PA STILL SUCKS !

I'm going to go out on a limb here (LOL) and say that not too many people are going to tell you what they spend to hit those $1000 tickets.

AJ

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about the other guys, but here in PA I used to play during the week while I was out making my deliveries for work. Anytime I stopped for fuel or cigs I would buy a ticket or two. Or FIVE OR SIX when the first four were losers. AND HERE IN THE POS STATE OF PA MOST ARE LOSERS.

That would add up to anywhere from $40 to $120 a DAY. Five days a week.

Two years ago, before this crummy state changed the payouts, you could play all week and never get hurt. Up or down around $100 for the entire week. You didn't make a killing but you didn't get raped either.

Since they changed their greedy ways I'm nowhere near half my money back. From all the tickets I saved I figure PA is keeping about 80-85 percent of what they are taking in.

I cut way back a few months ago and now only buy 6 or 7 a week. SAME RESULTS, spend $140, get back around $30.

PA STILL SUCKS !

I'm going to go out on a limb here (LOL) and say that not too many people are going to tell you what they spend to hit those $1000 tickets.

AJ

Hey man that's awful are you serious?  I would always try to buy like $20 worth of scratch off tickets when I'd be visiting my aunt in PA.  I didn't have any luck either I just won ticket cost prizes.

Page 516 of 907