Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 513 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Hollywood, fl
United States
Member #140096
March 10, 2013
376 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Did OK on the $3 tiks today

Denver
    United States
    Member #139961
    March 7, 2013
    23 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Had a ok day, played a lot of tickets and ended up in the whole excuse I was chasing some wins, hate when I have too much cash in my pocket

Here's the ones from today, got two win all symbols so not bad

The one that says TYO is a twenty one dollar winner, that confused me when I saw it

I didn't know different states can have the same Scratch offs, in CO we have a $10 version of the double up dollar's

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I had an ok day playing the ends of the rolls.

(3) $5 7-11-21 $30 on 059

(3) $5 Bingos- $15/$5 on 57/58

(3) $10 Black Ties 057 hit $20 and 059 hit $30

2-$2 tickets lost

1-$1 Mustashe hit $10 Used that for 004 of Black Tie and lost

I started with $45 and now have $80. I guess that isn't bad, but I really miss the days of exciting wins and exciting symbols.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I had an ok day playing the ends of the rolls.

(3) $5 7-11-21 $30 on 059

(3) $5 Bingos- $15/$5 on 57/58

(3) $10 Black Ties 057 hit $20 and 059 hit $30

2-$2 tickets lost

1-$1 Mustashe hit $10 Used that for 004 of Black Tie and lost

I started with $45 and now have $80. I guess that isn't bad, but I really miss the days of exciting wins and exciting symbols.

Took my $80 and played $40 at 2 different places on the way home. I always scratch low to high , so at this point I only returned $10 until this nice one. 

$500 Win

Olney, MD
          United States
          Member #121536
          January 11, 2012
          450 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2013, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Took my $80 and played $40 at 2 different places on the way home. I always scratch low to high , so at this point I only returned $10 until this nice one. 

$500 Win

Very nice Omiller!  I'm very glad you got a good 1!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Very nice Omiller!  I'm very glad you got a good 1!

Thanks. I been doing alot of side computer jobs for next to nothing(nothing close to what Geek squad would charge, or even what I normally get). Surgery is slated for May 31st, so I guess it was all in good karma. If I didn't have a dentist appt today, I would have never stopped where I did. Like someone said the other day. right place at the right time.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Port Orange, Florida
              United States
              Member #133398
              September 28, 2012
              163 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeaa Omiller!  About Time!

Pittsburgh
                United States
                Member #130933
                July 28, 2012
                249 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

$500 Win

COGRATS!!! So great you had a nice win. Hopefully you'll be on a streak. 

I had a horrible weekend. I stopped counting (lol) but I'm guessing $80 in  and about $20 out.

I bought some today at lunch and haven't done them yet. Will let u know if anything great.

Once again, CONGRATS omiller315!!

NE Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #129347
                  June 16, 2012
                  57 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

$500 Win

Congrats omiller! You were way over due. Luck hasn't been with me...no wins over $50 for months, but at least someone is winning.

Holmes
                    United States
                    Member #136338
                    December 8, 2012
                    142 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

$500 Win

nice hit, keep it going!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Congrats omiller! You were way over due. Luck hasn't been with me...no wins over $50 for months, but at least someone is winning.

Thanks. Thats how I felt. I couldnt tell you the last win of over $50 I had. I think I hit $10 on day 1 of this ticket, but that was about it. I still like ending $5 packs. Small investment and generally seems to be something there.

I got my mom 4 of the Mother's Day tickets with only 1 $5 winner.  I am thinking next year that with all the MD tickets i got over the past month that I see I have a mom or butterfly and save it without uncovering the prize. This way if I hand her 4 tickets she is guranteed $20 and maybe even more. Might take some of the fun out, but then you are guaranteed to give her all winners.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #104582
                        January 17, 2011
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

WTG Omiller...I'm so happy for you..well deserved...

I actually won yesterday too..

$5 Fat Wallet #000, i had the wallet and won all prizes..total $100...so i decided to buy  a $20..the one you just won on..it was the last ticket.. ( I never buy $20 tickets)..and saw it was on the last one..and figured it would be a loser..but I had the vault and won $50...

So i spent $25 and won $150..up $125...haven't had that in a long long time...

Good going everyone else who is winning...

The mother's day tickets stink every year...i think they make a killing off those ones..

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2013, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Thats how I felt. I couldnt tell you the last win of over $50 I had. I think I hit $10 on day 1 of this ticket, but that was about it. I still like ending $5 packs. Small investment and generally seems to be something there.

I got my mom 4 of the Mother's Day tickets with only 1 $5 winner.  I am thinking next year that with all the MD tickets i got over the past month that I see I have a mom or butterfly and save it without uncovering the prize. This way if I hand her 4 tickets she is guranteed $20 and maybe even more. Might take some of the fun out, but then you are guaranteed to give her all winners.

How have you been doing off of the MD tickets?  I haven't had luck for a while on them.  At least when you get a symbol here though you get the ticket cost as a minimum prize.   I wish more people on this forum posted from MD I get excluded from a lot of discussion cause there aren't many of us on.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

How have you been doing off of the MD tickets?  I haven't had luck for a while on them.  At least when you get a symbol here though you get the ticket cost as a minimum prize.   I wish more people on this forum posted from MD I get excluded from a lot of discussion cause there aren't many of us on.

I am a good hour from maryland and never played any tickets there. we have a branch office in Annapolis, so I sure I will buy a few if I have to go there to fix stuff.  Do you guys have all denominations from $1-$20?

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

WTG Omiller...I'm so happy for you..well deserved...

I actually won yesterday too..

$5 Fat Wallet #000, i had the wallet and won all prizes..total $100...so i decided to buy  a $20..the one you just won on..it was the last ticket.. ( I never buy $20 tickets)..and saw it was on the last one..and figured it would be a loser..but I had the vault and won $50...

So i spent $25 and won $150..up $125...haven't had that in a long long time...

Good going everyone else who is winning...

The mother's day tickets stink every year...i think they make a killing off those ones..

Nice bookend wins. I swear by the end. Guess it is knowing I can't get sucked into buying more of them. I remember once getting a $5 roll. It paid back $80 with only a few tickets left and those final few hit $80. I guess it can be the same with the middle and front as well, but something about the end I always liked. Guess I like finishing the guys rolls, so he can put new ones out also.

Page 513 of 907