Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Falster.

Page 509 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Denver
United States
Member #139961
March 7, 2013
23 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Six Losers in a row on the  Brand New $10 game ouch

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Im just the opposite, whenever I get the beginning ticket or very last one I cringe, I rarely hit anything on those, Im partial to 11-22, those have yeilded me the most big winners.  But you just really never know.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Olney, MD
      United States
      Member #121536
      January 11, 2012
      450 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I don't like the 1st but I don't mind the very last because then I can't get tempted to start chasing like crazy.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22859 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

WTGGG!!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Hollywood, fl
          United States
          Member #140096
          March 10, 2013
          376 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Got these two yesterday
          Split two flamingos with my boss so half is mine

Then on the way home picked the last 4 of the $10 monopoly game  up at the gas station and got this

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2013, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Got these two yesterday
            Split two flamingos with my boss so half is mine

Then on the way home picked the last 4 of the $10 monopoly game  up at the gas station and got this

Thumbs Up WTG Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Hollywood, fl
              United States
              Member #140096
              March 10, 2013
              376 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

And got another ticket #028 today as well as #27 and 29 which were duds

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                868 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I have a very sick feeling I missed a big win today.  GA has a new game 20th Anniversary $20 game, so I buy ticket #9 and get nothing then grab #10 plus some others.  I get $40 on ticket #10.  Meanwhile there is another guy in the store playing tickets from the bin I just played from.  I am waiting in line while he grabs another since the 2 he played after me were duds.  He grabs some other tickets along with ticket #13.  Here is where the story got me sick.  These tickets can be entered online for a second chance at $5,000,000.  The guy scratches his tickets then #13.  He looks at the ticket and walks out of the store leaving the other tickets he had on the counter.  I look at the tickets laying on the counter and notice one of them is a $5 winner and pick up the other non-winners so I can enter them online.  Then it dawns on me, why would he leave a winning ticket on the counter and why would he leave the non-winning tickets he could enter online but take the one.  So if you are in GA and hear of a guy winning $1mil or $5mil in Villa Rica, I was at that store and was that close to winning.  I am really hoping it was $1,000 win.  If I was that close to winning $1mil I would never get over it!  I would probably never play again either.  Being that close would never happen again.

Ga
                  United States
                  Member #133473
                  September 30, 2012
                  108 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2013, 1:37 am - IP Logged

I have a very sick feeling I missed a big win today.  GA has a new game 20th Anniversary $20 game, so I buy ticket #9 and get nothing then grab #10 plus some others.  I get $40 on ticket #10.  Meanwhile there is another guy in the store playing tickets from the bin I just played from.  I am waiting in line while he grabs another since the 2 he played after me were duds.  He grabs some other tickets along with ticket #13.  Here is where the story got me sick.  These tickets can be entered online for a second chance at $5,000,000.  The guy scratches his tickets then #13.  He looks at the ticket and walks out of the store leaving the other tickets he had on the counter.  I look at the tickets laying on the counter and notice one of them is a $5 winner and pick up the other non-winners so I can enter them online.  Then it dawns on me, why would he leave a winning ticket on the counter and why would he leave the non-winning tickets he could enter online but take the one.  So if you are in GA and hear of a guy winning $1mil or $5mil in Villa Rica, I was at that store and was that close to winning.  I am really hoping it was $1,000 win.  If I was that close to winning $1mil I would never get over it!  I would probably never play again either.  Being that close would never happen again.

I dont know Goherd i think you are being paranoic, it probably wasnt anything or just a $50 or $100 winner and he just thought it was good enough to walk out after that. Something similar happened to me this week in a store, the 20 th anniversary ticket was on 001 and the 100x on 000, so i decided to start off the fresh roll of 100x till i get a winner and then play the new game. Well bad choice because 000 and 001 were duds and a minute later an old men came in a grab the 001 20th anniversary ticket, scratched in the store and it was a $500 winner. I felt so bad after that becausez that winner was right there and i played the wrong game. Anyways im down about $120-$150 this week playing the $20 games 100x and 20th anniversary nothing better than $50. Oh well, i will see next week.

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                    Mid Atlantic States
                    United States
                    Member #60043
                    April 3, 2008
                    1422 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2013, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Also GoHeard.....some people don't look at their tickets closely.......they miss scratching off bonus areas on tickets too......I have found a 5 dollar winner unscrached bonus area on ground......and the guys at the lottery place say they have found winners in the trash too......

so in the future don't look at the forrest........look at the trees....or the leaves...........beaudad....!!!

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                      Mid Atlantic States
                      United States
                      Member #60043
                      April 3, 2008
                      1422 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2013, 7:30 am - IP Logged

In the past I bought a 1.00 cashball ticket and a 1.00 kicker with it........the cashball ticket didn't win anything......

but the kicker did..........it was either a 5,000 or 10,000 winner.......

I didn't know the kicker was a separate game

I thought you had to win on the top numbers first

then you could win on the kicker numbers

I was cleaning out an old shoebox of tickets.....thought I would get rid of the old tickets It was in there..........(oooohhhhh still feel bad about that.....oh well !!!!!) that happened about 4 years ago........!!!!!

beaudad

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2013, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Got this yesterday - Purchased only 3 all were winners  016 hadt $5 and 019 had $10 

Keep moving Forward.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          868 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I sure hope so! I will find out next week.

Atlanta, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #135078
                            November 14, 2012
                            31 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2013, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Dont worry man, the only top prize that has been cashed in was in a town called Moultrie. Did you mean it was a $50 winner? But I know tons of people who buy the $20 with second chance games and care less about entering them online, I guess they only want the instant wins.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              British Columbia
                              Canada
                              Member #116101
                              September 4, 2011
                              4033 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Got this yesterday - Purchased only 3 all were winners  016 hadt $5 and 019 had $10 

nice Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Page 509 of 907