Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 506 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Mass
United States
Member #68073
December 12, 2008
217 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2013, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Nice OSH! That is just the way to do it. Walk away with a profit and a great meal!

I was stuck in traffic so pulled over to grab a couple tickets and found this one:

red white and yahoo

Nice to find $200 on a $2 ticket!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Nice OSH! That is just the way to do it. Walk away with a profit and a great meal!

I was stuck in traffic so pulled over to grab a couple tickets and found this one:

red white and yahoo

Nice to find $200 on a $2 ticket!

WTG SpinThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Picked this up today with some coffee. Also purchased a $20 FF that was a dud. 

Sweet LuckiThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Atlanta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #135078
        November 14, 2012
        31 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I take back every thing I said bad about this game! I was finally in the right place at the right time. Got one of these yesterday. The symbol was in the same place as yours but on row two. It was ticket #3. It seems like the good wins come early in the count. I also got 2 $50 winners and 3 $30 winners. Got the $500 & one of the $50 & $30 from thr same store. The other wins were from store hopping. Good day yesterday!

Congrats man! Glad to hear its paying out for you. I think in the long run it will be a good ticket. Waiting to see how many top prizes there are because according to the GA Lottery site the odds of hitting $1,000,000 are 1 in 666,000 or so and that sounds like really good odds to me. Hopefully one of us hits it big!

Ga
          United States
          Member #133473
          September 30, 2012
          108 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2013, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Congrats man! Glad to hear its paying out for you. I think in the long run it will be a good ticket. Waiting to see how many top prizes there are because according to the GA Lottery site the odds of hitting $1,000,000 are 1 in 666,000 or so and that sounds like really good odds to me. Hopefully one of us hits it big!

This game have 2 $5 million prizes and 18 $1 million prizes for a total of 20. It looks pretty good, haven't hit anything on it so far but we'll see what happens in the upcoming weeks. Nothin but smaller hits in the 100x, so far nothing good in the 20s. Found 2 $50 winners in two different $2 games and a $30 in a $5 game. Nothin better than that in the past few weeks. Will keep playing and hopefully will find something better soon.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            868 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

This game have 2 $5 million prizes and 18 $1 million prizes for a total of 20. It looks pretty good, haven't hit anything on it so far but we'll see what happens in the upcoming weeks. Nothin but smaller hits in the 100x, so far nothing good in the 20s. Found 2 $50 winners in two different $2 games and a $30 in a $5 game. Nothin better than that in the past few weeks. Will keep playing and hopefully will find something better soon.

Just played a few more today. Got one win for $50 then went and played at 2 other stores. Ended up playing a lot but in the end got a couple $30 wins and a couple $100 wins. One of them was the Win All symbol with $5 in each spot.  Ended up giving some back but hit a $100 (5x $20) on the $5 Gold game. A lady convinced me to play more when I was going to quit so I gave her $10. Anyone else do stuff like that?

Anyway I still have not gotten over $100 on that 100x game. I see $500 & $1000 wins hanging everywhere too.

Ga
              United States
              Member #133473
              September 30, 2012
              108 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2013, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Just played a few more today. Got one win for $50 then went and played at 2 other stores. Ended up playing a lot but in the end got a couple $30 wins and a couple $100 wins. One of them was the Win All symbol with $5 in each spot.  Ended up giving some back but hit a $100 (5x $20) on the $5 Gold game. A lady convinced me to play more when I was going to quit so I gave her $10. Anyone else do stuff like that?

Anyway I still have not gotten over $100 on that 100x game. I see $500 & $1000 wins hanging everywhere too.

Same here, nothin but $100 in the 100x game and i see tons of $500 winners hanging everywhere and i have play a lot of that game. Dont worry at least one of those gotta be for us.

Still gotta play more of the new $20, so far i have play four times and only got a ticket back. I dont like the new $2 and $5 games, i like the design but not the odds, so i pass on those and stick with the old ones.

AL
                United States
                Member #137156
                December 28, 2012
                30 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

A $3 million #FlamingoFortune scratch winner just claimed her prize!! and it wasn't meUnhappy But congratulations to the  winner.......

Hollywood, fl
                  United States
                  Member #140096
                  March 10, 2013
                  376 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

A $3 million #FlamingoFortune scratch winner just claimed her prize!! and it wasn't meUnhappy But congratulations to the  winner.......

Where'd you get that information?

On the site it still says all 3 prizes are unclaimed still

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Where'd you get that information?

On the site it still says all 3 prizes are unclaimed still

Florida Lottery twitter feed

What a way to start the week -- $165 million #Powerball jackpot and a $3 million #FlamingoFortune scratch winner just claimed her prize!!

No other details.

Keep moving Forward.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Nothing to report here. Been picking some up here and there with no luck my last $160 worth of tickets lost. I started scratching a $20 Platinum Millions and I saw 4 matches. Was hoping for that big one. You guessed it. 4 matches @5. So I won $20 for my last $180 spent. Can the tickets really be this bad or is it my luck?

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Nothing to report here. Been picking some up here and there with no luck my last $160 worth of tickets lost. I started scratching a $20 Platinum Millions and I saw 4 matches. Was hoping for that big one. You guessed it. 4 matches @5. So I won $20 for my last $180 spent. Can the tickets really be this bad or is it my luck?

Bought 2 of the new $20 ticket. Actually only wanted 1 but I thought the machine didn't register. Hit a second time and got 2. Nothign on either one.

These tickets I think are worse than any I have seen. I hate how the numbers are staggered. I like scratching the numbers first to see if I have a winner or symbol. On these it's tough to do or see what goes with what. HATE THEM. Probably will not buy another.

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I went through 9 in a row today and won $20.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22846 Posts
                            Posted: April 30, 2013, 5:23 am - IP Logged

Bought 2 of the new $20 ticket. Actually only wanted 1 but I thought the machine didn't register. Hit a second time and got 2. Nothign on either one.

These tickets I think are worse than any I have seen. I hate how the numbers are staggered. I like scratching the numbers first to see if I have a winner or symbol. On these it's tough to do or see what goes with what. HATE THEM. Probably will not buy another.

omg...I hate the machines that catch. The push doesn't register and you think nothing is
                            coming out. Thank goodness it doesn't happen often or I'd be thinking they fixed them
                            too.
                            I HATE the new $20 ones...I don't toss them w/o scanning them - they are difficult to read.
                            AND I haven't found a decent one yet.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

omg...I hate the machines that catch. The push doesn't register and you think nothing is
                              coming out. Thank goodness it doesn't happen often or I'd be thinking they fixed them
                              too.
                              I HATE the new $20 ones...I don't toss them w/o scanning them - they are difficult to read.
                              AND I haven't found a decent one yet.

Usually if I complain it's about long strings of losers or frequent cold rolls.  Yeah yeah yeah, I know each one's an independent outcome, it's all random based on the distrubution, insert plastic corporate lottery response, blah blah blah.

One of the things I've noticed lately similarly on Maryland $10 and $20 tickets is that the range of numbers can go from like even up to 1 to 90.  There is a $10 scratch off called Ruby something that has like at least 25-30 number spots to scratch off and the winning numbers you try to match range from 1 to 90.   That makes the game rather confusing with and I've noticed lately with the $20 tickets (I bought 1 $20 Money Multiplier yesterday #17 and won $40 yay!) is I think they have been increasing the range of winning numbers also.  I think I'd prefer it if the numbers were only like 1-30 or 1-40 when it gets near 100 it gets confusing to me.

Page 506 of 907