Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Falster.

Page 504 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
NY
United States
Member #121961
January 21, 2012
3157 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2013, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Nice find GP.

Hollywood, fl
    United States
    Member #140096
    March 10, 2013
    376 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Anyone in Florida having ANY luck with GRT???  Brutal...

Not really, highest won is prob $50 ad I've went threw about 50 tickets

I try to stay away from this game

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2013, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Not really, highest won is prob $50 ad I've went threw about 50 tickets

I try to stay away from this game

Yeah, it sure seems that right now it's really cold. Over all, it's my all time favorite, I've definitely hit $500 on it WAY more than any other. I probably play it more than others, but honestly I keep it a pretty even split between GRT, Monopoly and Jubilee (when it's in stores).... and even LFL...  but lately, GRT has been awful.

I started playing the ten dollar games more recently and......much to my surprise, they seem to be pretty decent! Let's say you hit a couple 40's, 50's, get a couple Hundos.......well, that's what you get off of the 20 dollar games anyway, so why not get the same prize for half the price? 

Anyway, I know there is no magic formula, I guess I'm going to switch it up and stay with the ten dollar games for now for a bit.

Let's see a top prize winner in here!

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        868 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2013, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

This game came out just yesterday and the first one I bought hit $500!!! Looks to be a good $20 tic. Odds of hitting one million is around 670,000

I went through 7 of these today and got $40 on the 6th one. My luck is terrible.

Atlanta, Georgia
          United States
          Member #135078
          November 14, 2012
          31 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few more today and hit nothing, should balence out in a little bit when people arent buying them like crazy cause they are new. Most of my reliable tickets have gone cold. $10 Benjamins and $5 Grand Money stopped paying out, and the only good $20 ticket left is the 100X but I cant hit on that one ethier.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            British Columbia
            Canada
            Member #116101
            September 4, 2011
            4033 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

This game came out just yesterday and the first one I bought hit $500!!! Looks to be a good $20 tic. Odds of hitting one million is around 670,000

Nice Find Hurray! Congrats Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

If you are looking to win any of the mid level (500 or more) tickets, I would suggest playing in the less desireable areas of the city.  I once saw a guy at the lottery office and he told me he could spend 120-160 on grt and always end up with a 500 or 1000 dollar ticket, maybe he was full of it.  I am a firm believer that they use lottery tickets as an economic stimulus for those areas, and that they have dumping grounds for junk tickets, I happen to live in one of those dumping grounds, it has progressively gotten worse and worse....do the homework, check the lottery reports and communicate with the lottery office, mostly they give you pc answers, but occassionally they give some useful information.  2 grand prize tickets have been sold in this area in the 3 years.  I posted the 1000 and up GRT winners for all of Jax a while back.  Point is you cant buy it if its not there, dependent on where you live it may never be there.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                868 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Bought a few more today and hit nothing, should balence out in a little bit when people arent buying them like crazy cause they are new. Most of my reliable tickets have gone cold. $10 Benjamins and $5 Grand Money stopped paying out, and the only good $20 ticket left is the 100X but I cant hit on that one ethier.

The crazy thing is right on the ticket it says it has the best odds of any game! Please! Winning on one out of 7 is not good.

Mass
                  United States
                  Member #68073
                  December 12, 2008
                  217 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Greetings fellow scratch-o-holics! Congrats to all the recent winners It seems some of you folks are doing well and finding some winners. I had to pick up one of my staff members today in the next town over so I stopped at the local c-store there and picked up four of the newly released Mass Lottery $5 tickets. First three were duds but the last one came through for me...

Sweet

Ths was the second time this year that I  had to pick up this guy in order  to get him to cover a shift and I purchased $1000 winner on the way.

Continued good luck to those who have been winning and extra mojo to those who are well overdue!

Spin

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                    Port Orange, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #133398
                    September 28, 2012
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Nice one spin!

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #77815
                      August 1, 2009
                      3459 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I noticed some of the remaining prizes on the GRT have been claimed recently. Blessings for whomever. Mine will come soon.

$500,000 Gold Rush Tripler sold in Florida City, Florida on April 16th at a store called El Charrito Mini Mart. I just saw the banner in the store. Everyone is trying to find out who bought it. This store has been quite a lucky spot. They sold two $30,000 winners on the Shamrock scratch-off about a week apart. That was a hot roll.

Guess Who's Back?

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #77815
                        August 1, 2009
                        3459 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Anyone in Florida having ANY luck with GRT???  Brutal...

$500,000 Gold Rush Tripler sold in Florida City, Florida on April 16th at a store called El Charrito Mini Mart.

Guess Who's Back?

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Port Orange, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #133398
                          September 28, 2012
                          163 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

So all week I have been playing the same roll of 50x. It's only now on 25. So today I was buying a few - scratch a few then goo back for more. This is not my normal scratch off store. So today after on about my 8th tic I say to the guy hope this on is a winner. He looks at me and says you are the one that one a $1k on this roll. I said no and wish you would have told me sooner. It ticked me off so bad. I would have kept on playing that roll till the last ticket!  Most people give me a curtesy and let me know a nice winner was in the roll. Welp they lost me as a customer. Sticking to my normal stores.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #62713
                            July 6, 2008
                            3715 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

$500,000 Gold Rush Tripler sold in Florida City, Florida on April 16th at a store called El Charrito Mini Mart. I just saw the banner in the store. Everyone is trying to find out who bought it. This store has been quite a lucky spot. They sold two $30,000 winners on the Shamrock scratch-off about a week apart. That was a hot roll.

Looks like the big winners are down south miami dade. The other day at the DO this guy from i believe Homestead had $100k $20 FF. 

Keep moving Forward.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #62713
                              July 6, 2008
                              3715 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Greetings fellow scratch-o-holics! Congrats to all the recent winners It seems some of you folks are doing well and finding some winners. I had to pick up one of my staff members today in the next town over so I stopped at the local c-store there and picked up four of the newly released Mass Lottery $5 tickets. First three were duds but the last one came through for me...

Sweet

Ths was the second time this year that I  had to pick up this guy in order  to get him to cover a shift and I purchased $1000 winner on the way.

Continued good luck to those who have been winning and extra mojo to those who are well overdue!

Spin

Nice Win Spin !!! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Page 504 of 907