Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13683 replies. Last post 2 days ago by MDguy.

Page 505 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

So all week I have been playing the same roll of 50x. It's only now on 25. So today I was buying a few - scratch a few then goo back for more. This is not my normal scratch off store. So today after on about my 8th tic I say to the guy hope this on is a winner. He looks at me and says you are the one that one a $1k on this roll. I said no and wish you would have told me sooner. It ticked me off so bad. I would have kept on playing that roll till the last ticket!  Most people give me a curtesy and let me know a nice winner was in the roll. Welp they lost me as a customer. Sticking to my normal stores.

Picked this up today with some coffee. Also purchased a $20 FF that was a dud. 

Keep moving Forward.

Mass
    United States
    Member #68073
    December 12, 2008
    217 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice Lucki. Love those win all symbols!

Here is a ink to the video "reveal" on my 1K winner today. Whenever I have a winner I know is gonna be at least 1K I have my wife record me revealing the prizes....

https://youtu.be/6Ne2WBAqLy8

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3159 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Nice finds spin & lucki.

Miami, Florida
        United States
        Member #111795
        June 2, 2011
        581 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2013, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Nice Lucki. Love those win all symbols!

Here is a ink to the video "reveal" on my 1K winner today. Whenever I have a winner I know is gonna be at least 1K I have my wife record me revealing the prizes....

https://youtu.be/6Ne2WBAqLy8

HA!!! I got a kick out of the video!  Just got back from working a side gig, cracked open a PBR (cheap beer, but it's Union-made) and checked out the LP. Cool video, and sweet dual "Woo-Hoos" at the end, hahaha!!!!

Also, Lucki, good hit. I got one this past Sunday night on the same game. Also a Hundo. Way to go!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Pittsburgh
          United States
          Member #130933
          July 28, 2012
          249 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2013, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Great hits all you guys!

At lunchtime yesterday I pickup a 7-11-21, Extreme Green and Cro$$word. 

Won $40 on 7-11-21 #22

Surprisingly won $100 on Cro$$word!!! #02

Won $10 on EG #12

Think I'll splurge and buy a $20 ticket today.

Mass
            United States
            Member #68073
            December 12, 2008
            217 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2013, 7:58 am - IP Logged

HA!!! I got a kick out of the video!  Just got back from working a side gig, cracked open a PBR (cheap beer, but it's Union-made) and checked out the LP. Cool video, and sweet dual "Woo-Hoos" at the end, hahaha!!!!

Also, Lucki, good hit. I got one this past Sunday night on the same game. Also a Hundo. Way to go!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Thanks OSH! I have several more "reveal" videos posted on YouTube, some with bigger prizes( and better reactions). Nothing wrong with PBR!

Spin

Pittsburgh
              United States
              Member #130933
              July 28, 2012
              249 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2013, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks OSH! I have several more "reveal" videos posted on YouTube, some with bigger prizes( and better reactions). Nothing wrong with PBR!

Spin

I'll have to check it out. Love to see people win!

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                870 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

This game came out just yesterday and the first one I bought hit $500!!! Looks to be a good $20 tic. Odds of hitting one million is around 670,000

I take back every thing I said bad about this game! I was finally in the right place at the right time. Got one of these yesterday. The symbol was in the same place as yours but on row two. It was ticket #3. It seems like the good wins come early in the count. I also got 2 $50 winners and 3 $30 winners. Got the $500 & one of the $50 & $30 from thr same store. The other wins were from store hopping. Good day yesterday!

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                  Los Angeles, California
                  United States
                  Member #103813
                  January 5, 2011
                  1530 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2013, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

This new CA Scratchers game $5 Fortune 55 just came out, so I usually buy a bunch at a time to see how the winners are placed. Boy, what a RIP-OFF: The 4th of 4 tickets was a Win-All but with only $1 each for a measly $10? I know I ended up profiting from the whole bunch, but man, especially following a $20 win to see a Win-All, I thought it must be a big one, but PSYCHE! Bzzztttt, prizes were only $1 each!!!??#@

Fortune55

Congratulations scratch game designer, you managed to piss off your players with that lousy Win-All $10. Should have just given me a single $10, or 10 $1 number matches. You lose.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1872 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Well the past  couple tries haven't kept up the momentum of that one day. Haven't won yet on the new $2 for life game (streak could get as long as the SuperCash and Fat Wallet ones), and the last ticket on 7-11-21 today won only $5. Wegmans was where I found the $100 - the last ticket today was fom Acme. I have seen a few $5 wins on the last ticket lately.

NE Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #129347
                      June 16, 2012
                      57 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

This new CA Scratchers game $5 Fortune 55 just came out, so I usually buy a bunch at a time to see how the winners are placed. Boy, what a RIP-OFF: The 4th of 4 tickets was a Win-All but with only $1 each for a measly $10? I know I ended up profiting from the whole bunch, but man, especially following a $20 win to see a Win-All, I thought it must be a big one, but PSYCHE! Bzzztttt, prizes were only $1 each!!!??#@

Fortune55

Congratulations scratch game designer, you managed to piss off your players with that lousy Win-All $10. Should have just given me a single $10, or 10 $1 number matches. You lose.

LOL @ at a win all symbol for $10 on a $5 ticket. I thought PA was bad.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                        Los Angeles, California
                        United States
                        Member #103813
                        January 5, 2011
                        1530 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

LOL @ at a win all symbol for $10 on a $5 ticket. I thought PA was bad.

Yeah, that was really jack'd I tell ya... Saw the Win-All on the ticket following a $20 win, uncovering that symbol and you know how your heart gets pumping and you feel a little warm and stuff.... and then I scratch the prize and find ... $1, a stinkin' $1 for $10 total? The lowest ever Win-All I've ever seen, and I've seen a bunch. Oh man that seriously pissed me off, darn sneaky scratch designer bastids! Mad

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Yeah, that was really jack'd I tell ya... Saw the Win-All on the ticket following a $20 win, uncovering that symbol and you know how your heart gets pumping and you feel a little warm and stuff.... and then I scratch the prize and find ... $1, a stinkin' $1 for $10 total? The lowest ever Win-All I've ever seen, and I've seen a bunch. Oh man that seriously pissed me off, darn sneaky scratch designer bastids! Mad

Yeah, that blows... There are some Florida players that will remember this, but back a few years ago with the original Gold Rush game ($20 game), there were some times where you'd match every spot and then uncover $2 and $5 prizes. You'd get a hundred bucks, but matching every spot on a $20 game and seeing two bucks for a win was ridiculous, haha! But that win all symbol you got totalling ten bucks is indeed pretty lame.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            870 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2013, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Something similar happened to me twice in the same week. We have a $5 Cash Bonanza game where if you get the "Bonanza" symbol you win all prize. Got tgat symbol from two different stores & prize total was the same.  $1 match for a $15 total! Win-alls should be no less than $100!

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Well, I just had a pretty cool run. Went to my local store right up the road--there was a guy there who I've seen various times, he's a heavy player-- he was playing the Flamingo Fortunes and even had a $1,000 winner in his pocket that he was offering to sell for $800, he had gotten it from another store,  hahhahah....guess he doesn't want to deal with the taxes. Anyway, he was playing the Flamingo Fortunes, I can't hang with him, he plays the $20's and he'll play the whole roll, I got a ten dollar game for life game, had a 10X symbol with 10 under it--hundo, left there and went to Publix, got a Flamingo Fortune and had 5 matches with 20 under them--another hundo! Got a GRT and it hit 50 bucks, got a $25 game and that one hit $50 too! Had a nice little run! I got some good groceries, and a few more tickets, just a few that kept me playing, but overall I'm up like $160 and have some steaks marinating!

Page 505 of 913