Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 519 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22947 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

by the way dr......631 hit last night.....and I was hoping for 147..........hope this helps......!!!!

Thank you!! I've got the x13 on my mind. Great tip and thank you Hit a big one!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Herd, what game are u talking about? Had a pretty good day today, only played like 5 ticks but got 2 $70 winners on 20th annivrsary and 2 $20 winners in the new $10 game. Nothing Big but Enough to make about a $90 profit, i called it a day after that.

20th Anniversary. I get plenty of the $30, $50 & $70 wins but I ke

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2013, 11:59 am - IP Logged

20th Anniversary. I get plenty of the $30, $50 & $70 wins but I ke

My keyboard died before i could finish my sentence.

I get plenty of the small wins but this game has dried up big time. I have not seen $500 wins in weeks. That is mine or others. I think they are in collection mode. These suck right now.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2013, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I get plenty of the small wins but this game has dried up big time. I have not seen $500 wins in weeks. That is mine or others. I think they are in collection mode. These suck right now.

Wasn't able to get a roll for my birthday - will probably be in July. Will give PA until then to have better resuits - or I still plan on quitting because the tickets aren't fun when they lose so often and give so many cheap prizes. I don't expect to come out ahead, but it's gotten bad in PA as people have said.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't able to get a roll for my birthday - will probably be in July. Will give PA until then to have better resuits - or I still plan on quitting because the tickets aren't fun when they lose so often and give so many cheap prizes. I don't expect to come out ahead, but it's gotten bad in PA as people have said.

Thats how I feel. Only played these Frenzy's cause of the $500 odds and a few bucks to spare. Anytime I am over next to work and someone is there playing tickets, I generally BS for a few. Everyone says the same that they are bad. Surgery is next week, so I won't be working for 3 months, so that should keep the temptation away to play. I am sure co workers will send some home for me, but at least I won't be spending.  Good luck to anyone playing!!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Thats how I feel. Only played these Frenzy's cause of the $500 odds and a few bucks to spare. Anytime I am over next to work and someone is there playing tickets, I generally BS for a few. Everyone says the same that they are bad. Surgery is next week, so I won't be working for 3 months, so that should keep the temptation away to play. I am sure co workers will send some home for me, but at least I won't be spending.  Good luck to anyone playing!!

Good luck to you too, omiller - saw you got a $100 on the $500 Frenzy game and congrats on that - hope you find one of the $500s. I haven't found much playing that game but will try some more. Hope all is well with you.

Upstate NY
              United States
              Member #140390
              March 17, 2013
              224 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

This is the most I have won on a scratch off since I generally just play $1 and $2 games.  ($50)50 winner

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you too, omiller - saw you got a $100 on the $500 Frenzy game and congrats on that - hope you find one of the $500s. I haven't found much playing that game but will try some more. Hope all is well with you.

The $100 was 12 tickets into my purchase and the $50 was about the same. I am hanging out with friends near Bally and there is this gas station I always stopped at in Pennsburg before golf. Never got tix there and wanted to go back for a few years now. Will stop tomorrow for one last horrah and see what I can get

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

This is the most I have won on a scratch off since I generally just play $1 and $2 games.  ($50)50 winner

Congrats. Is that a win50 symbol?

Upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #140390
                    March 17, 2013
                    224 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats. Is that a win50 symbol?

Yes, on the fast 50's game.   Very exciting!

Alabama
                      United States
                      Member #125065
                      March 24, 2012
                      210 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Thy have had 4 million dollar winners already.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #121961
                        January 21, 2012
                        3157 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Nice. Fabulous Fortune, set for life & 20x the cash have been pretty good. Got a bunch of 15-50$ wins and one 75. Enough to keep going. Stopping in Pa & NJ if i can tomorrow.

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Been feelin' a good one coming on!!!  This was a one and done this morning at Tropical Supermarket! I planned on going the other way, but my tire has been low, so I stopped at the place up the road to get it plugged. Because of that, I ended up stopping at the Tropical because it was close by. Got this and walked out the store. Got into my car and scratched it off, got 5 matched numbers and was glad there wasn't a 6th!!!  (If you match 6 numbers on GRT, it's a 30 dollar winner)....anyway, saw that I matched 5 numbers and was thinking "alright, cool, hundred bucks..."  So I was definitely glad to see a hundred bucks under each match!!! FIVE HUNDO!!!!  I've gotten one more GRT since, and it was 2 coin stacks for a 30 dollar win. I have one more GRT now that I'm going to scratch later!!! 

Hope to see some others get some good wins, too!!! 

FIVE HUNDO!!! GRT 5.25.13

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3157 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Nice find oldschool. Had a interesting day in Pa. Bought a bunch of different tics from two machines and a tobacco store. Somehow i spent 245 and got back 246, no lie. Best was 100,50, and a whole bunch of other wins including free tickets.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2013, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Nice find oldschool. Had a interesting day in Pa. Bought a bunch of different tics from two machines and a tobacco store. Somehow i spent 245 and got back 246, no lie. Best was 100,50, and a whole bunch of other wins including free tickets.

Nice wins to you and Oldschool. Funny how quick it can add up when you are mix and matching. Nice $1 profit :) I stopped at the place I wanted to stop today(after a few years of wanting to play). Well I had $20 and $35 in winners. I planned to hit the ATM to play up more. The ATM was down. Went to a friends house to watch movies. Well her DVD player wouldn't play my movies. Had to run to a Redbox. Figured maybe I was meant to play there, so I spent $100 at the Redners Quick Shoppe. Since it is 3am, I plan to wait til tomorrow to play them. Will let everyone know

Page 519 of 907