Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 524 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2013, 2:30 am - IP Logged

I had a super day today...I couldn't believe it. First ticket out at the favorite store was a $500 winner -

Million $$ Match #020...2 coin spots for $250 each

They had 2 of the same ticket type in 2 different slots, I usually hate that but not today...the other slot gave a

coin stack for $250. I'm in, in my book....$710!! wtf!

I bought 2 of the Neon 9's...the first one nothing and the next one was a $90 symbol plus $10 for $100.

Geez and it didn't stop there. I tried a $20 Hot ticket and it had 2 $50 winning matches.

Now this is up to $790...and after the Hot ticket - dayum....I'm ahead $870.

Alright..so this doesn't even happen once in a blue moon...it's more rare than that even. I'm standing there

actually talking to myself saying unreal, a lady comes up and sticks in $20 and buys a Millionaire's club and loses,

I figure what the heck...I try that one and it wins $50. wtfff?? I was afraid to leave because I thought as soon

as I did, I would be run over by a semi truck. So I'm up to $920. I bought 2 Neon 9's from the same slot and one had

2 of the win $90 spots on it plus $20..another $200. My total roughly: $1120 dang dollars!!!

EVERY ticket out except the first Neon's were a stinking winner. That DOES NOT happen. It's crazy. I'm trying to remember

what happened the last time I did this and can't. I hope it was win the $25,000!!! Cause then I sure do feel a MILLION coming on,

I really do.

I've got a stack of money on me and the $500 uncashed ticket, I'll post that up then later on.

Now, I could go out and try this tomorrow and it WON'T work. But I'll be <snip>ed if I'm going to spend even a 1/4 of what I won

before realizing it.

The Neon 9's are about my favorite ticket right now. Hyper

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Wow, unbelievable! Congrats! I think the world would explode if I had a day like that - like hey, that can't happen. I thought winning $5 today on I Heart Cash was nice. Only my second win in that game. The tickets are clearly bad here - I have tried enough to know. But the winners have to be somewhere and I am glad you find them. 

PartyParty

Pittsburgh
    United States
    Member #130933
    July 28, 2012
    249 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2013, 5:33 am - IP Logged

I had a super day today...I couldn't believe it. First ticket out at the favorite store was a $500 winner -

They had 2 of the same ticket type in 2 different slots, I usually hate that but not today...the other slot gave a

I bought 2 of the Neon 9's...the first one nothing and the next one was a $90 symbol plus $10 for $100.

Geez and it didn't stop there. I tried a $20 Hot ticket and it had 2 $50 winning matches.

Alright..so this doesn't even happen once in a blue moon...it's more rare than that even. I'm standing there

actually talking to myself saying unreal, a lady comes up and sticks in $20 and buys a Millionaire's club and loses,

I figure what the heck...I try that one and it wins $50. wtfff?? I was afraid to leave because I thought as soon

as I did, I would be run over by a semi truck. So I'm up to $920. I bought 2 Neon 9's from the same slot and one had

2 of the win $90 spots on it plus $20..another $200. My total roughly: $1120 dang dollars!!!

EVERY ticket out except the first Neon's were a stinking winner. That DOES NOT happen. It's crazy. I'm trying to remember

what happened the last time I did this and can't. I hope it was win the $25,000!!! Cause then I sure do feel a MILLION coming on,

I really do.

I've got a stack of money on me and the $500 uncashed ticket, I'll post that up then later on.

Now, I could go out and try this tomorrow and it WON'T work. But I'll be <snip>ed if I'm going to spend even a 1/4 of what I won

before realizing it.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

That is a great story!!! So happy for you.

Not sure if I asked this before but what part of PA are u from?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22968 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Thank you everyone! But I know it won't happen again like that for a long long time. I remember months back having the same

thing happen, it's like a being at the right place at the really right time. I was happy though.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #104582
        January 17, 2011
        199 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2013, 9:11 am - IP Logged

That is Terrific Dr65...I'm with Matt, I wouldn't know how to act if that happened to me..

Good for you...right place, right time..Cheers

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3958 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I really do.

before realizing it.

PartySuper job dr65!  Keep on winning!  It can happen as many times as you make it happen! 

GL to you and all players!Party

Big Wins For All!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Nice find Tungtle.  Great story DR. Makes lotto fun when that happens. BTW, that million $$ game is a little confusing and i almost missed some numbers. Maybe it was the drive.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22968 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

omg that Millions game has an AWFUL setup. That's a ticket that needs to be scanned to verify winner/loser. Even if I see it

looks like a loser, I still scan it.

It wasn't the drive lol, it was the ticket. I just wonder how many were tossed.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I really do.

before realizing it.

Nice day. I am on my 2 weeks no driving post surgery, so I can't even go out and see if they are hot near me either. Crazy day you had there. I would write more, but pain killers are messing with my head. Good luck everyone.

Olney, MD
                  United States
                  Member #121536
                  January 11, 2012
                  450 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Nice day. I am on my 2 weeks no driving post surgery, so I can't even go out and see if they are hot near me either. Crazy day you had there. I would write more, but pain killers are messing with my head. Good luck everyone.

Get well soon omiller!

nunya business's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                    new york
                    United States
                    Member #142437
                    May 12, 2013
                    68 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

$40 bucksBig Smile

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2013, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

$40 bucksBig Smile

Congrats!

Yes get better soon omiiller! Don't even think if coming down here when you resume - too many $0 days even though I haven't spent much more than $10 on any day lately. The tickets stink badly.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Got a $50 today on $500 Frenzy - #044. Got it at the Phoenixville Giant, where I hardly ever go to. Another Neon 9s from Acme lost though. So did a $500 Frenzy from Wawa.

casper wyoming
                          United States
                          Member #136345
                          December 9, 2012
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

i have heard people say they buy whole rolls or books of tickets. can somebody please post a picture of what these things look like. thanks.

Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #141461
                            April 14, 2013
                            61 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

No pics but in Illinois it's just a pack of tickets folded over and wrapped in plastic with a placard inside with and image of the game.  A sample card of what it looks like.  Doesn't really look like a roll, more of a brick.

I remain, patiently optimistic

United States
                              Member #45031
                              August 13, 2006
                              29 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

i have heard people say they buy whole rolls or books of tickets. can somebody please post a picture of what these things look like. thanks.

They look like a deck of cards, shrink wrapped in plastic.

Page 524 of 907