Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 529 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Palm Beach County, Florida
United States
Member #143985
June 19, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, have been lurking in the scratch-off forum for awhile but this is my first post. I was excited to see a new $10 monoply today then I went on the fl lotto site and see that they are releasing a new $20 monopoly millionaire as well! All the $20 scratch-offs out now are not that appealing to me. 

Today I bought a couple $3 Bar bingo it was a favorite but have been striking out lately. Then I went for a new $10 monopoly millionaire and won $30. Then I figured I'd go for a $20 GRT, won $50.

Lately I will pick up a few tickets and get nothing. This is the best Ive done since I won $100 on $3 Bar Bingo last month. Bang Head

We will see what tomorrow brings. Looking at odds on the lotto site trying to figure out what I should buy. I can't really afford to play to much so I try to strategize. Type

Boston, MA
    United States
    Member #134899
    November 9, 2012
    93 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, have been lurking in the scratch-off forum for awhile but this is my first post. I was excited to see a new $10 monoply today then I went on the fl lotto site and see that they are releasing a new $20 monopoly millionaire as well! All the $20 scratch-offs out now are not that appealing to me. 

Today I bought a couple $3 Bar bingo it was a favorite but have been striking out lately. Then I went for a new $10 monopoly millionaire and won $30. Then I figured I'd go for a $20 GRT, won $50.

Lately I will pick up a few tickets and get nothing. This is the best Ive done since I won $100 on $3 Bar Bingo last month. Bang Head

We will see what tomorrow brings. Looking at odds on the lotto site trying to figure out what I should buy. I can't really afford to play to much so I try to strategize. Type

Welcome to the board and good luck!

Pinellas Park FL
      United States
      Member #142386
      May 10, 2013
      40 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Me too! losers losers losers...

Even tried the new monopoly game-bought 4-won on one ($20.00)...

Boston, MA
        United States
        Member #134899
        November 9, 2012
        93 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2013, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Me too! losers losers losers...

Even tried the new monopoly game-bought 4-won on one ($20.00)...

I'll cut down my scratch purchases for a few days. It's mind boggling to see the total amount of ATM withdrawals on my bank statement that I dropped on these with not even a $100 winner to show. I am switching temporarily to online games PB, MM and state specific ones this week so I won't be losing as much as I want to be in game with a ticket or two in hand always. I am a firm believer that good luck happens in  a streak and since we don't know when that time is, I want to be in game to welcome it.

Have a good day scratching!

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I'll cut down my scratch purchases for a few days. It's mind boggling to see the total amount of ATM withdrawals on my bank statement that I dropped on these with not even a $100 winner to show. I am switching temporarily to online games PB, MM and state specific ones this week so I won't be losing as much as I want to be in game with a ticket or two in hand always. I am a firm believer that good luck happens in  a streak and since we don't know when that time is, I want to be in game to welcome it.

I'm stopping, possibly for good. Got the last 9 tickets on the $500 Frenzy game and one winner on #056 for $10. The randomization is ridiculous! I doubt the odds are really what they say. I'd be a lot happier not giving anything to this fraud that is the PA Lottery. Bye all - it's been fun talking if not playing.

Pinellas Park FL
            United States
            Member #142386
            May 10, 2013
            40 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Me too.....I won $500 a couple of weeks ago and I still have money left...but since 5 people won on scratchers (in FL they have to be published) I noticed all winning has ceased...WTH!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

The ATM statements is what opened my eyes also. I don't mind playing here and there, but it was getting out of hand. I ahev nothing to report over the past week of "nickel and diming". Visited a friend at a beer mart and a regular customer was there. We got talking and he even said its been bad lately. Between everyone here, the store owner and a handful of people I talked to lately, it certainly seems PA is going south across the board.

Boston, MA
                United States
                Member #134899
                November 9, 2012
                93 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:26 am - IP Logged

The ATM statements is what opened my eyes also. I don't mind playing here and there, but it was getting out of hand. I ahev nothing to report over the past week of "nickel and diming". Visited a friend at a beer mart and a regular customer was there. We got talking and he even said its been bad lately. Between everyone here, the store owner and a handful of people I talked to lately, it certainly seems PA is going south across the board.

Exactly..before I knew, they added up to thousands. Even in MA, they just flood the market with duds but people still buy simply looking at the happy faces in winners section on the lottery website. Yeah..they advertise it as a million but thats if winner choses an annuity and you end up taking 400K home after tax if you chose lump sum. Not saying 400K is low but saying there is a huge difference between the 1Mil they advertise and $400K the winner ends up with. And people like me drop thousands and thousands a year looking for that 400K. Would probably have bought myself a BMW with what I have dropped on this over the years..Anyway its good that I realized this late than never :)  That said, I don't think I will completely stay away..ill play a tik here and tik there and big online games regularly. I really wish to see one of us posting that 1Mil tik here one day.

Boston, MA
                  United States
                  Member #134899
                  November 9, 2012
                  93 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I'm stopping, possibly for good. Got the last 9 tickets on the $500 Frenzy game and one winner on #056 for $10. The randomization is ridiculous! I doubt the odds are really what they say. I'd be a lot happier not giving anything to this fraud that is the PA Lottery. Bye all - it's been fun talking if not playing.

Been there, it sucks to buy tix twice the odds and not even hit a decent one. I had better luck trading options, I hit some home runs but broke even after doing it for a long time. This lottery seems to just suck my money, only ATM withdrawals, no deposits since my last 2K I hit on a $20 tik in November.

You and others from PA always made this thread enjoyable! Take care and drop by sometime!

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Been there, it sucks to buy tix twice the odds and not even hit a decent one. I had better luck trading options, I hit some home runs but broke even after doing it for a long time. This lottery seems to just suck my money, only ATM withdrawals, no deposits since my last 2K I hit on a $20 tik in November.

You and others from PA always made this thread enjoyable! Take care and drop by sometime!

Yeah yesterday I had a bad night I played the game a little bit too long.  I started out playing through 8 $5 Platinum Crossword Tripler and won a $5 and $10 prize on the last 2 tickets.  I bought 2 $10 Super Jackpot tickets and won $20 on the second ticket.  I bought 1 $10 Green Streak ticket and won $15. 

Then I had the bright idea to try the $20 tickets.  I went through 11 $20 Money Multiplier tickets (#20-#30) with only 1 winner in there for $100.  Thank god it wasn't $20, but that was the worst I think I have ever done oddswise with a $20 ticket.  Then I tried the $20 Lucky 7's Book ticket and bought 4 and won $100 on the 4th ticket.  I was out like $120 for the evening which wasn't as bad as it could have been in hindsight, but if I had avoided that <snip> Money Multiplier ticket I'd have broken even.  It's weird to see that for $20 tickets in MD at 1:2.7 to 1:3 listed odds, I wonder if there were a bunch of winners in a row early in the roll.  They were probably all like $20, $25, and $40 winners though.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Finally came out of my losing streak yesterday.  I got a couple of $100 wins and this below.

First time hitting $500 on this 100X ticket.  The odds of getting it are very good, like 1:100.  Crazy thing is on the 20th Anniversary ticket the odds are 1:200 and I have gotten 5 $500 wins on those!  I have had a great year hitting $500.  Before this year I have only had one $500 win.  Just this year I have had 6 in a matter of about 4 months.  Hope everyone else's luck will change on here too.  I would like to see some big wins for motivation! :)

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #104582
                        January 17, 2011
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

WTG goherd..nice wins..

I Agree Mattfrompa, that $500 frenzy is a joke..i haven't won a thing on that..when you think about it..a roll of those cost $300 so if they have even 1 $500 winner in that roll, then they are already down $200..so it will be very far and few between that there will be a $500 winner..probably 1 in every 10 rolls and probably small $5 and $10 wins through out...

I play very little anymore..nowhere at all like I used to..I did win $100 the other day on a $3 crossword ticket number 25..i had the win $20 symbol 5 times at the bottom.. so I won $100..

The $5 tickets stink anymore..no matter which ones you buy..the $5 , 100,000 supercash ticket is about a joke..i have never won a thing on that..or the $500 frenzy

We just just all boycot the tickets, and even if everyone would not buy scratch off's for one day..can you imagine how much the lottery would lose..we need to show them that they have to change their tickets or we aren't going to buy them anymore..

It used to be that you could buy some, win some, and stay in the game..now you are usually down and out the first time you play anymore...just not fun..

Does anyone know if they stopped the double drawings on the PA  lottery? There hasn't been a double drawing in over a month...

Good Luck all....Get better soon Omiller...

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

WTG goherd..nice wins..

I Agree Mattfrompa, that $500 frenzy is a joke..i haven't won a thing on that..when you think about it..a roll of those cost $300 so if they have even 1 $500 winner in that roll, then they are already down $200..so it will be very far and few between that there will be a $500 winner..probably 1 in every 10 rolls and probably small $5 and $10 wins through out...

I play very little anymore..nowhere at all like I used to..I did win $100 the other day on a $3 crossword ticket number 25..i had the win $20 symbol 5 times at the bottom.. so I won $100..

The $5 tickets stink anymore..no matter which ones you buy..the $5 , 100,000 supercash ticket is about a joke..i have never won a thing on that..or the $500 frenzy

We just just all boycot the tickets, and even if everyone would not buy scratch off's for one day..can you imagine how much the lottery would lose..we need to show them that they have to change their tickets or we aren't going to buy them anymore..

It used to be that you could buy some, win some, and stay in the game..now you are usually down and out the first time you play anymore...just not fun..

Does anyone know if they stopped the double drawings on the PA  lottery? There hasn't been a double drawing in over a month...

Good Luck all....Get better soon Omiller...

Thanks for the well wishes. Awesome win GoHerd...

I do know we get new tickets on Monday. a $20-$5-$2-$1(maybe a $3). I forget. I think $10 was the one skipped. I havent' seen any pics online, but the store owner showed me his printout. I remember the $5 was Wheel of Fortune. The prinout is abbreviated to only a few characters, so it is tough to know. I am sure this weekend PA will put them up on the web

My new philosophy is to not cash out. If I cash out $50 worth, I will easily respend it. If I save up small wins and such and cash out $200 over the span of a few weeks or a month or whatever, now I won't be putting it all back in. 

I did get $40 on frenzy the other day, but the last 10-15 I played lost(diff rolls and diff stores). I seem to never find small wins on that. I will lose on 10-20 and then get a $20 or $40. Overall though it seems crappy and I am guessing the payouts are less based on all the "supposed" $500 winners.  I have seen 8 in a row lose. Also one winner in the final 16 tickets(twice).  I would be curious to see how a full roll would play out, but I would never get one. 

I will buy a few of the new ones next week just for a change of sight, but I will not be going nuts on them or expecting any decent wins. Good luck everyone...

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the well wishes. Awesome win GoHerd...

I do know we get new tickets on Monday. a $20-$5-$2-$1(maybe a $3). I forget. I think $10 was the one skipped. I havent' seen any pics online, but the store owner showed me his printout. I remember the $5 was Wheel of Fortune. The prinout is abbreviated to only a few characters, so it is tough to know. I am sure this weekend PA will put them up on the web

My new philosophy is to not cash out. If I cash out $50 worth, I will easily respend it. If I save up small wins and such and cash out $200 over the span of a few weeks or a month or whatever, now I won't be putting it all back in. 

I did get $40 on frenzy the other day, but the last 10-15 I played lost(diff rolls and diff stores). I seem to never find small wins on that. I will lose on 10-20 and then get a $20 or $40. Overall though it seems crappy and I am guessing the payouts are less based on all the "supposed" $500 winners.  I have seen 8 in a row lose. Also one winner in the final 16 tickets(twice).  I would be curious to see how a full roll would play out, but I would never get one. 

I will buy a few of the new ones next week just for a change of sight, but I will not be going nuts on them or expecting any decent wins. Good luck everyone...

I have started not cashing out right away too Omiller.  If I am playing at home that is.  When I am at work I go ahead and cash them and sometimes I will give back a $100 win quickly.  When I am at home at least I get to think about what I want to do before going crazy with it.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              British Columbia
                              Canada
                              Member #116101
                              September 4, 2011
                              4033 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Finally came out of my losing streak yesterday.  I got a couple of $100 wins and this below.

First time hitting $500 on this 100X ticket.  The odds of getting it are very good, like 1:100.  Crazy thing is on the 20th Anniversary ticket the odds are 1:200 and I have gotten 5 $500 wins on those!  I have had a great year hitting $500.  Before this year I have only had one $500 win.  Just this year I have had 6 in a matter of about 4 months.  Hope everyone else's luck will change on here too.  I would like to see some big wins for motivation! :)

$100 5x Cheers Congrats

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Page 529 of 907