Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Falster.

Page 531 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2013, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

The wonderful world of the PA Lotto. What a bunch of thieves. Been saying it for over a year on here. The same seed number 24. The same algorithm with the numbers 1,6,14 along with that seed number on the LOSING tickets.

I received $100 the other day as a little bonus for doing a job for someone. Never expected it so it was, what's the phrase? found money? Decided to play some scratch tickets. I haven't played in about a month.

Bought a Black Tie $10 ticket. Ticket number 10 LOSER

Figured what the heck, bought another one. LOSER

Bought number 12, LOSER.

Now I figure I'm not going to let someone walk in and hit for fifty so I bought number 13, LOSER.

You guys know where this is going right?

Numbers.. 10 LOSER

11 LOSER

12 LOSER

13 LOSER

14 LOSER

15 LOSER

16 LOSER

17 LOSER

18 LOSER

19 LOSER

20 $10 winner

11 Tickets= $110 spent. $10= return. Whats that? About a 90% return? FOR THE STATE!!!!!!!

ALL had the number 24 on them. Seven had 24,1,6,14, Three had 24,1,6 and one had 24,6,14

This time it will be a LOT longer than a month before I give these thieving SOB's any money.

I would love to start a DON"T BUY day here in PA. We could make it EVERY Wednesday.

BTW, those Black Tie tickets sucked the first time they came out. I thought they might have changed. I was wrong.

They should have named them BLACK DIE!!!

AJ

I see that all the time here. Didn't play this weekend and am only playing the first day on the new tickets. May be joining your boycott. :)

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2013, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I see that all the time here. Didn't play this weekend and am only playing the first day on the new tickets. May be joining your boycott. :)

I wonder why the new tickets aren't on the website yet. They usually promote them the weekend before they release. Odd. I will certainly try a few, but will not be going nuts on them.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

I wonder why the new tickets aren't on the website yet. They usually promote them the weekend before they release. Odd. I will certainly try a few, but will not be going nuts on them.

Yes I just noticed they still aren't on. Oh well, I will look anyway but probably will only buy first day unless they win.

Mass
        United States
        Member #68073
        December 12, 2008
        217 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2013, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks accesscap.... If I am in Salem I will play ( will play anywhere I am really) but stay away from Lynn usually. Look for the announcement about the lady hitting for the million and you will know what town I play in and the store I frequent... disclaimer... I do not drink! Not gonna post that winner on the facebook page. I do like to see pics of winners though and that is why I come here so often!

I spend $60 to $80 per week typically, not including buying more tix with smaller wins. I have done well with the 2 dollar tix. Even once hit 5K on a 1 ticket!

Good luck searching for that life-changing ticket!

Boston, MA
          United States
          Member #134899
          November 9, 2012
          93 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks accesscap.... If I am in Salem I will play ( will play anywhere I am really) but stay away from Lynn usually. Look for the announcement about the lady hitting for the million and you will know what town I play in and the store I frequent... disclaimer... I do not drink! Not gonna post that winner on the facebook page. I do like to see pics of winners though and that is why I come here so often!

I spend $60 to $80 per week typically, not including buying more tix with smaller wins. I have done well with the 2 dollar tix. Even once hit 5K on a 1 ticket!

Good luck searching for that life-changing ticket!

Haha,  not many people from Mass post tix here. So I am always delighted when I see your name. Whoa, 5K on a single tik..kudos..

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            British Columbia
            Canada
            Member #116101
            September 4, 2011
            4033 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Got this today.

I think this is the 4th win all "GL" symbol I have gotten on this game and they all have been for $100.

GL Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              British Columbia
              Canada
              Member #116101
              September 4, 2011
              4033 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2013, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Good to see some decent winners posted here as of late. Good news is I got the one below. Bad news is that someone hit for 1MILLION in one of my regular stops on a $10 ticket that I have been buying since it came out two weeks ago. Oh well, when it is my time i will celebrate. Pic is a little fuzzy.... $400 winner on a $2 ticket.

vault

$400 for $2 I'll take it  Thumbs Up Sold Smash

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Heading to get the new tickets. They aren't on PA's website, but the store next to my work has them. Looks like I will be taking the drive to check them out. Will poist results.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Heading to get the new tickets. They aren't on PA's website, but the store next to my work has them. Looks like I will be taking the drive to check them out. Will poist results.

Ticket names

$20 $1,000,000 Diamond Dazzler. Typical match # ticket with a 10X and Diamond(Win All) symbol. At least they brought back more symbols

$5 Wheel of Fortune ...Another match ticket, but this time you match letters, not #'s. Also has a Bill symbol to win prize and 5X symbol

$3 Pyramid Riches... Gem symbol to win Prize and $ symbol to win all 8 games. Also a Fast Cash Bonus at the bottom for a 2nd game. This is also a match ticket. Game 1 has 1#, Game 2 has 2 and all the way down to game 8. If any of your #'s are in that game, you win prize

$2 Double Match. Another match game, however there is a 2nd way to win. If you match 3 like prize amounts, you win that prize. So basically you have to uncover your #'s and all the prize amounts. If your # matches, you win, or the 3 like dollar amounts. I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE THROWING WINNERS AWAY WITH THIS...

$1 Cherry Doubler. Get a cherry symbol and win prize or a 2X symbol

I can gladly take pics if you are curious how they look. Thought I would give a quick rundown, since they still aren't on PA's website.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22859 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2013, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you omiller! I haven't seen them yet around here.

I'm curious about the $2 Double match. Can you post a photo, I'm always interested in the new way to make people
                    throw out their winners...BAD PA!

I was playing a few yesterday and nothing worthy to report but it just struck me how they set these things up to confuse.
                    Even the simple games..where you match your winning number to the play field numbers..they'll give you a 12 and use
                    a 21 in the field..after awhile, they start looking the same - the 7, 11, 21 are awful because they use so many 12's - you
                    really have to be careful.
                    With all the numbers they use for some of these tickets, I wonder why so many that look similar or are reversed are used
                    on just one ticket.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

PA has lost it's mind. Here is that $2 ticket I was mentioning. typical match game, but now you can match prize amounts.. Too many winners will be tossed.. Does any other state have anything like this???

unreal

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you omiller! I haven't seen them yet around here.

I'm curious about the $2 Double match. Can you post a photo, I'm always interested in the new way to make people
                        throw out their winners...BAD PA!

I was playing a few yesterday and nothing worthy to report but it just struck me how they set these things up to confuse.
                        Even the simple games..where you match your winning number to the play field numbers..they'll give you a 12 and use
                        a 21 in the field..after awhile, they start looking the same - the 7, 11, 21 are awful because they use so many 12's - you
                        really have to be careful.
                        With all the numbers they use for some of these tickets, I wonder why so many that look similar or are reversed are used
                        on just one ticket.

Wait til you see the $3 game. You have 5 #'s and a total of 36 #'s down below to search through to see if you won. I had alot of confusing #'s. Now onto Wheel of Fortune. There is letters and 3 rows of 4. I wonder in PA's algorithms if they accounted for possible 4 letter words that can be spelled. I could see people offended by many of words that could be there. Now having a 4 letter name, I would find it cool to see my name spelled on the ticket. Since my name only actually consists of 2 letters, it would mean I would have multiple matches.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                          Lower MI
                          United States
                          Member #94546
                          July 22, 2010
                          247 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

PA has lost it's mind. Here is that $2 ticket I was mentioning. typical match game, but now you can match prize amounts.. Too many winners will be tossed.. Does any other state have anything like this???

unreal

Yes Michigan has one- $5  Wild Time Mania.  Its been out for a very long time-and yes I have found tickets with the prize amounts not scratched..

Easy to miss.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes Michigan has one- $5  Wild Time Mania.  Its been out for a very long time-and yes I have found tickets with the prize amounts not scratched..

Easy to miss.

I believe it. They make it look like all of our other $2 tickets. I never scratch prize amounts unless I have a matching #.. I will certainly have to check trash cans to see if they don't have the bar code scanned and prize amounts still uncovered.  Here are my results. I spent $40 at one place and $80 at my normal place. The one beer place always has tickets on the 1st day. Her $20 was on ticket 023 and Wheel of Fortunes in the 30's. I got there about 1:00, so she must get them early or have people who play heavy

$1 Cherry Doubler(002-006) 002 had Free ticket

$2 Double Match(000-001) both Lost

$3 Pyramid Ritches(000-001) 000 won $3

$5 Frenzy(old ticket)(000) Lost

$5 Wheel of Fortune (000-004,029-032) 000 had bill symbol for $50, 003 had bill for $5, 030 won $15, 032 won $5

$20 Diamond Dazzler (000-001, 023) 023 won $40

$120 in and $119 back with $115 spent on new tickets. Time will tell about the $20 tickets and payouts, but I do like Wheel of Fortune. They are 2nd chance tickets though, but letters are easier to not confuse as #'s would be. Something different on the eye.

Looks like PA updated the website.  http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Games/Instant-Games.aspx   Looks like (2)-$500 winners was already redeamed on the $2 ticket. Shows 898 remaining, so I assume they started with 900

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              868 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

GL Cheers

Got another one of these today! Thumbs Up

Page 531 of 907