Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 534 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Boston, MA
United States
Member #134899
November 9, 2012
93 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Bought the new tix 2 $10 4 Mil JP and 4 $5 1Mil JP today. All duds. I am just tired seeing 'all' duds - not even a hundo since past 3 months - dropped a couple of grand.. so I think I will stick to MM & PB as I am not losing much with them and sometimes I am getting my money back with a PB or a 3 match.

Good luck guys!

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2013, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Had an ok day today. I spent $60 at a Sheetz(not my normal stop) and another $60 at a small store I use to pass alot, but haven't been past in years. Figured I would try my luck while I was out in the Morgantown area. 

Sheetz($60 spent and $80 back)

$5 Frenzy - $5

$5 Wheel of Fortune. Planned 2 until I saw it was the end of the roll. (055-059) 059 had $25

$10 Neon 9 = Lost

$20 Dazzler 024. HAd a $10 match and assumed I hit $20. The 2nd match was $40, for $50 total. 

Small store($60 spent and $35)

$5 Frenzy (029-030) 030 $5

$5 Wheel of Fortune(009-010) both hit $5

$20 Million $$ Match 008 Lost .. This game has dried up for me

$20 Dazzler (018) = $20

$120 total with $115 return($20 of that was winning tickets I added to $100 cash). $50 is the most I won on Dazzler, but I have had alot of wins. I really think I am now 7 of 11 or something crazy on them. Nothing huge, just alot of decent wins.

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

The odds are up for the new $20 Monopoly....

Chances at hitting $500 are a miniscule amount better, but better nevertheless....  1: 431.65  compared to 1: 437.96 on the existing Monopoly.

Chances are better at the 10k and 20k dollar win level

Chances are worse at hitting the top prize of 3 million.

Honestly, I'd rather have a game with better odds on the lower-tier, attainable, wins. I hate to be greedy, but they could have done way better at the $500 level..... even with GRT having dramatically better $500 odds, it's not like you go around hitting five hundo all the time.... Monopoly and Lucky for Life I have only ever hit ONCE each for $500.... give us a break! They can EASILY afford to give more $500's....

Hollywood, fl
        United States
        Member #140096
        March 10, 2013
        376 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

The odds are up for the new $20 Monopoly....

Chances at hitting $500 are a miniscule amount better, but better nevertheless....  1: 431.65  compared to 1: 437.96 on the existing Monopoly.

Chances are better at the 10k and 20k dollar win level

Chances are worse at hitting the top prize of 3 million.

Honestly, I'd rather have a game with better odds on the lower-tier, attainable, wins. I hate to be greedy, but they could have done way better at the $500 level..... even with GRT having dramatically better $500 odds, it's not like you go around hitting five hundo all the time.... Monopoly and Lucky for Life I have only ever hit ONCE each for $500.... give us a break! They can EASILY afford to give more $500's....

ill try the new monopoly, see how it does. Hopefully i can hit a $500 or so

I posted in the FL Scratch thread a pic of a list of upcoming games if you want to see it as well

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

$5 Set For Life...got a Free Tkt

will try again Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

British Columbia
            Canada
            Member #116101
            September 4, 2011
            4033 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

New game in GA that just came out Tuesday, $1,000,000 Gold Rush.  I bought 1 yesterday and got this.  Ticket #005

Went to the same store today and bought a few more Gold Rush and GA Lottery Premium.  Snagged this in the process.

This was my forth $500 win since last Thursday from the same store at work.  I am in awe!  I have had a very blessed week.

Congratulations Cheers Runnin' Good Disney

British Columbia
              Canada
              Member #116101
              September 4, 2011
              4033 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Had an ok day today. I spent $60 at a Sheetz(not my normal stop) and another $60 at a small store I use to pass alot, but haven't been past in years. Figured I would try my luck while I was out in the Morgantown area. 

Sheetz($60 spent and $80 back)

$5 Frenzy - $5

$5 Wheel of Fortune. Planned 2 until I saw it was the end of the roll. (055-059) 059 had $25

$10 Neon 9 = Lost

$20 Dazzler 024. HAd a $10 match and assumed I hit $20. The 2nd match was $40, for $50 total. 

Small store($60 spent and $35)

$5 Frenzy (029-030) 030 $5

$5 Wheel of Fortune(009-010) both hit $5

$20 Million $$ Match 008 Lost .. This game has dried up for me

$20 Dazzler (018) = $20

$120 total with $115 return($20 of that was winning tickets I added to $100 cash). $50 is the most I won on Dazzler, but I have had alot of wins. I really think I am now 7 of 11 or something crazy on them. Nothing huge, just alot of decent wins.

#NotGoingtoZeroIsGood Cheers Winnin' Hurray!

British Columbia
                Canada
                Member #116101
                September 4, 2011
                4033 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Took my $52 "overage" to Giant today.  Got back $115

$2 Life(113) = Lost

$5 Frenzy(001) = $5

$5 Wheel of Fortune(000) =$10(bill symbol).. Can't seem to lose on these

$20 Diamond Dazzler(000) = Lost.. Now down to 5 of 9

$20 Pa Millionaire Club = $100. Keystone symbol(win prize)

Pretty decent day, but now my "overage" is only $15.lol

Called the store owner next to work. He told me that he had a $1000 and $500 on the new $20 game. Wish I was working.lol

good stuff Hurray! Hit that $1000 & $500 Smash Smash

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2013, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

good stuff Hurray! Hit that $1000 & $500 Smash Smash

Thanks hopefully soon. Went 1 for 2 on 2 diff $20 tickets for $20 today.  I haven't been cashing all my winners. Once I get an even $100, it gets put aside and only play the extra. I have $400 put aside and another $35 in "extra". Yeah I have to use ATM money if I don't have "extra" , but I know when I cash in $400 at one shot I won't play it whereas I would have played the $50 or the $100 or all the smaller wins. Guess it is a mental thing.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6942 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Tickets in my area are still pretty good I think. I had some good luck today at my local giant store.

Put $20 in the machine and won $100 on the new wheel of fortune no.35

And I hit $100 on the new double match game. No.026

Also got the pyramid on the $3 ticket for $20.

The 2 other $5 tickets lost. I figured I would quit while ahead at that point.

Good luck.everyone!!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Tickets in my area are still pretty good I think. I had some good luck today at my local giant store.

Put $20 in the machine and won $100 on the new wheel of fortune no.35

And I hit $100 on the new double match game. No.026

Also got the pyramid on the $3 ticket for $20.

The 2 other $5 tickets lost. I figured I would quit while ahead at that point.

Good luck.everyone!!

That sounds like a pretty good day!!!  Way to go, good job on walking away while you were ahead!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        P A
                        United States
                        Member #117331
                        October 3, 2011
                        6942 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

That sounds like a pretty good day!!!  Way to go, good job on walking away while you were ahead!

Haha I almost never walk away. But I was like this machine is tapped for at least an hour or so.
                        other people can buy the duds. Maybe Ill.stop back around dinner time and buy a few different ones lol.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pittsburgh
                          United States
                          Member #130933
                          July 28, 2012
                          249 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Haha I almost never walk away. But I was like this machine is tapped for at least an hour or so.
                          other people can buy the duds. Maybe Ill.stop back around dinner time and buy a few different ones lol.

I live around Pittsburgh area. I can not hit anything in the last few weeks.

Tried WofF, Frenzy and older ones. NOTHING...

Guess I need to change my purchase timing lol.

$5 here and there but thats about it.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I live around Pittsburgh area. I can not hit anything in the last few weeks.

Tried WofF, Frenzy and older ones. NOTHING...

Guess I need to change my purchase timing lol.

$5 here and there but thats about it.

Maybe it is a east/west thing. I still feel that certain areas hit in spurts. I know there is about 5 -10 regular PA people(Chris$,MattinPa,DR65,PAJenn,Allowselftowin1,you and I). along with some others. Sorry if I forgot names. I know Chris, Matt and I live within 30min of each other and it seems we kinda win around the same times. I am not sure about the locations of others, but I would be curious to see if it is an area thing down to the area code or even county level. I know PA would never truly publish anything like that. 

Guess you can roughly see the county level, but that also probably accounts for Daily #'s and other non instant games. I live in Berks county and my total is $52mil. The next county over is Montgomery and they have $100mil.This could also be the county of the person cashing it. If I hit $10K in Montgomery county, I am not sure if it would reflect there or in Berks. 

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Winners-Beneficiaries.aspx

Pittsburgh
                              United States
                              Member #130933
                              July 28, 2012
                              249 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it is a east/west thing. I still feel that certain areas hit in spurts. I know there is about 5 -10 regular PA people(Chris$,MattinPa,DR65,PAJenn,Allowselftowin1,you and I). along with some others. Sorry if I forgot names. I know Chris, Matt and I live within 30min of each other and it seems we kinda win around the same times. I am not sure about the locations of others, but I would be curious to see if it is an area thing down to the area code or even county level. I know PA would never truly publish anything like that. 

Guess you can roughly see the county level, but that also probably accounts for Daily #'s and other non instant games. I live in Berks county and my total is $52mil. The next county over is Montgomery and they have $100mil.This could also be the county of the person cashing it. If I hit $10K in Montgomery county, I am not sure if it would reflect there or in Berks. 

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Winners-Beneficiaries.aspx

I agree with you 100% on the east/west thing.

Good example is the "7" ticket. When it came out I could not lose. Every one was $50 or $100 win. Where as others in the East could not win.

Now I buy that one occasionally and can not win a cent..

I would love to see remaining prizes for all denominations for each ticket not just the larger pay backs.

Page 534 of 907