Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 532 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Got another one of these today! Thumbs Up

Used that to buy this: 100X

Same store I got the last from and once again it was the first one in the bin.  Bad thing is I played several other tickets again before I bought this one!  20th Anniversary is killing me!

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Member #116101
    September 4, 2011
    4033 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Same store I got the last from and once again it was the first one in the bin.  Bad thing is I played several other tickets again before I bought this one!  20th Anniversary is killing me!

nice hit Smash good stuff Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

London
      United Kingdom
      Member #140684
      March 24, 2013
      566 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Ding ding Smash

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2013, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Finally had a decent day. Found $10 and $100 back to back on Wheel of Fortune - #053 and #054. Bought those at the Phoenixville Giant which I decided to try again.

The beer store had back to back $5 wins on Wheel of Fortune #001 and #002. Diamond Dazzler #000 won $40 and #001 lost.

Ga
          United States
          Member #133473
          September 30, 2012
          108 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Crazy luck youve been having Goherd, congrats. What ticket # was this?

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Crazy luck youve been having Goherd, congrats. What ticket # was this?

Tell me about it! Ticket #005.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2013, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Finally had a decent day. Found $10 and $100 back to back on Wheel of Fortune - #053 and #054. Bought those at the Phoenixville Giant which I decided to try again.

The beer store had back to back $5 wins on Wheel of Fortune #001 and #002. Diamond Dazzler #000 won $40 and #001 lost.

Nice wins. I hit 4 of 8 on them. and 1 of 3 on DD. I hope they stay kinda hot. I dont need $1K wins, but winning on 40%-50% of tickets is nice. Especially with $50/$100 sprinkled in. Unlike Frenzy when you get 1 win out of 20 for $20

Pittsburgh
                United States
                Member #130933
                July 28, 2012
                249 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

That's great Matt! Finally some luck.

BTW, I used to live in Phoenixville. Now live in Pittsburgh. Small world.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

That's great Matt! Finally some luck.

BTW, I used to live in Phoenixville. Now live in Pittsburgh. Small world.

Thanks all! Glad you had some wins too, omiller. Yes, I was only 1/3 on DD as the one I got in Phoenixville to do later lost, but still  ahead for the day. I was 4/7 on Wheel of Fortune as #003-005 from the Beer Store lost.

Lee - yes indeed. I live in the Collegeville-Limerick-Royersford area but sometimes go to Phoenixville to shop.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2013, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Stopped at the Beer place that I got tix from yesterday. Wanted to check my loser pile to be sure they all lost. The owner(I assume she is) and a guy were talking. We got talking lottery and she said she has warned all her regulars about the new $2 ticket and feels it is an attempt by PA to get away with not paying winners. The 3 of us must have chatted for 10 minutes about the different tickets and how they are out to hope you don't realize you won. 

Got another $50 Wheel of Fortune ticket. Wish I did the one and out though. Saw 9 left on a roll and got them. 052 was the winner. Had another $5 match also. Got one from another roll and got $10.. I wish the place had 20's, cause I am curious about them if they are hot. I will def stick with Wheel of Fortune for awhile, since they seem decent.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Tried another new ticket run today. Being off work + boredom + cleared to drive = gambling runs and now leaving the ATM card at home.

Stopped at a local beer place. Got 4 -$500 Frenzy and they lost. Went back and got the final 8 on the roll and they lost also. Those $60 was from a winning stash.

Stopped at Subway(inside a gas station). With my change I had $87 to play. I only took money out since I saw they had new tix.

3-$20 Diamond Dazzler (011-013). 011/013 won $25 each. Might have played different combo, but I am partial to tick 013's

4-$5 Wheel of Fortune. (010-013). Again needed -013.  010 won $15.

1-$5 Frenzy 021-lost

1-$2 Double Match- Lost

If it wasn't for ticket #'s, I might have gotten different combo's with better profit. So far I am 3 for 6 on the new $20 ticket and I would say maybe 35-40% on the Wheel of Fortune. Way better than Frenzy. I easily won more times and more money on WOF in just a few days VS the past month of Frenzy

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22937 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

PA has lost it's mind. Here is that $2 ticket I was mentioning. typical match game, but now you can match prize amounts.. Too many winners will be tossed.. Does any other state have anything like this???

unreal

Okay, I found the new ones...that $2 ticket is something else alright. So easy to play just like the rest and
                        FORGET to look for the 2nd chance to win. Even though it says it there, it's going to take awhile to sink in for
                        some players. I wonder how many missed wins there were already?

It's confusing looking at all the numbers - with the prize amounts rubbed off. Much better to just scan them.
                        I found 3 winners in a row of 5...one for $2, one for $15 and one for $2...they all won by matching 3 dollar
                        amounts. No winning number matches. The other 2 were losers. #'s 021 - 025 (021-023 were winners)

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Okay, I found the new ones...that $2 ticket is something else alright. So easy to play just like the rest and
                          FORGET to look for the 2nd chance to win. Even though it says it there, it's going to take awhile to sink in for
                          some players. I wonder how many missed wins there were already?

It's confusing looking at all the numbers - with the prize amounts rubbed off. Much better to just scan them.
                          I found 3 winners in a row of 5...one for $2, one for $15 and one for $2...they all won by matching 3 dollar
                          amounts. No winning number matches. The other 2 were losers. #'s 021 - 025 (021-023 were winners)

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

It is interesting that you mentioned this confusing new ticket in PA because they have a new one in MD that came out recently that is also very confusing.  I bought 4 of the $3 Twisted Treasures ticket 2 days ago and I thought for a minute I won the grand prize for $30,000 when I matched 4 numbers in a horizontal row.  My skeptical side turned on and then I looked over the ticket then realized you have to match the same colored boxes that are connected by the same colored wires.  Turns out I only ended up winning $5 hahaha.  This ticket is pretty confusing and will end up causing a lot of confusion in MD in my opinion.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

It is interesting that you mentioned this confusing new ticket in PA because they have a new one in MD that came out recently that is also very confusing.  I bought 4 of the $3 Twisted Treasures ticket 2 days ago and I thought for a minute I won the grand prize for $30,000 when I matched 4 numbers in a horizontal row.  My skeptical side turned on and then I looked over the ticket then realized you have to match the same colored boxes that are connected by the same colored wires.  Turns out I only ended up winning $5 hahaha.  This ticket is pretty confusing and will end up causing a lot of confusion in MD in my opinion.

We have a $3 ticket called Twisted here with the same concept. I think more states are are doing stuff like this hoping people miss prizes.

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Custom/instantgames/instant-game-show.aspx?id=565

Page 532 of 907