Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 535 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

There have been horrible and have even gotten worse in my area of jacksonville.  Went through about 30 GRT and Flamingo's this week, 4 tickets were winners $20's and 1 $40.  hitting a $500 dollar ticket this year is like hitting a $1000 ticket last year.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

NE Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #129347
    June 16, 2012
    57 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it is a east/west thing. I still feel that certain areas hit in spurts. I know there is about 5 -10 regular PA people(Chris$,MattinPa,DR65,PAJenn,Allowselftowin1,you and I). along with some others. Sorry if I forgot names. I know Chris, Matt and I live within 30min of each other and it seems we kinda win around the same times. I am not sure about the locations of others, but I would be curious to see if it is an area thing down to the area code or even county level. I know PA would never truly publish anything like that. 

Guess you can roughly see the county level, but that also probably accounts for Daily #'s and other non instant games. I live in Berks county and my total is $52mil. The next county over is Montgomery and they have $100mil.This could also be the county of the person cashing it. If I hit $10K in Montgomery county, I am not sure if it would reflect there or in Berks. 

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Winners-Beneficiaries.aspx

I think I'm the only player on this thread that lives in Luzerne County. My total is $113 million, which I find hard to believe. I'd like to see the breakdown by game in each county. It certainly isn't from scratch offs. I haven't checked the winners page in quite some time and noticed that they only put the counties of the winners now and not the town where they actually live. They also don't put the full name of people anymore (just their first name and last name initial). I think they started doing that in March. I thought that was interesting.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

There have been horrible and have even gotten worse in my area of jacksonville.  Went through about 30 GRT and Flamingo's this week, 4 tickets were winners $20's and 1 $40.  hitting a $500 dollar ticket this year is like hitting a $1000 ticket last year.

I Agree!

Keep moving Forward.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2013, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I think I'm the only player on this thread that lives in Luzerne County. My total is $113 million, which I find hard to believe. I'd like to see the breakdown by game in each county. It certainly isn't from scratch offs. I haven't checked the winners page in quite some time and noticed that they only put the counties of the winners now and not the town where they actually live. They also don't put the full name of people anymore (just their first name and last name initial). I think they started doing that in March. I thought that was interesting.

I remember when I won the $1K, my name was on the PDF with my town. I live in a small town with an uncommom name. Say I won the $1 Million. Would be really easy to find me.lol I did like so eee names and towns though to know if I knew anyone. Also with full names people could easily check to see if it is true.Actually saw a friend of mine hit $1k on the PDF's they use to have last year and saw other names I recognized from my town. The way they have it now, it could in theory be totally made up names. Not saying PA would do it, but it is possible.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Got my butt handed to me today. Might be time to stop for alittle. Pet peeve though. I was at Sheetz with the self serve. I got a Hot Millions and it was on 027. Figure I will end the roll. Well it went 027-028-000. Totally skipped 029. This also happened to me on Extreme Green and Double Shot. The last 2 tried to tear the ticket and you could hear it was empty, so the person filling it took the last ticket on all 3 rolls. However on the last 2, they didn't adjust the ticket count. Kinda has be a tad ticked. Guy was there when I got there and told me he was there an hour and got nothing. I was kinda hoping the machine would be perfect for me. Spent $220 and got back $100. $120 of it was tickets, so I guess I broke even on the cash part.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            British Columbia
            Canada
            Member #116101
            September 4, 2011
            4033 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2013, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks hopefully soon. Went 1 for 2 on 2 diff $20 tickets for $20 today.  I haven't been cashing all my winners. Once I get an even $100, it gets put aside and only play the extra. I have $400 put aside and another $35 in "extra". Yeah I have to use ATM money if I don't have "extra" , but I know when I cash in $400 at one shot I won't play it whereas I would have played the $50 or the $100 or all the smaller wins. Guess it is a mental thing.

"You have to be in it to win it!"

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              British Columbia
              Canada
              Member #116101
              September 4, 2011
              4033 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Got my butt handed to me today. Might be time to stop for alittle. Pet peeve though. I was at Sheetz with the self serve. I got a Hot Millions and it was on 027. Figure I will end the roll. Well it went 027-028-000. Totally skipped 029. This also happened to me on Extreme Green and Double Shot. The last 2 tried to tear the ticket and you could hear it was empty, so the person filling it took the last ticket on all 3 rolls. However on the last 2, they didn't adjust the ticket count. Kinda has be a tad ticked. Guy was there when I got there and told me he was there an hour and got nothing. I was kinda hoping the machine would be perfect for me. Spent $220 and got back $100. $120 of it was tickets, so I guess I broke even on the cash part.

Got my butt handed to me today

same here Frown but in Lotto

can't remember where I put the tickets Hit With Stick 

but the #s on the list don't match enuff Thumbs Down

"You have to be in it to win it!"

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #104582
                January 17, 2011
                199 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2013, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Good going omiller on some of your wins..Chris too..and anyone else I missed..

I'm in Westmoreland county and the tickets still stink here..

I have tried several of the new ones..wheel of fortune, the new $3 pyramid game, and the new $2 double match and haven't won a thing..not one thing..

The new ones used to be good the first week or two coming out, but not these ones.

don't know if it is just my area..because everyone else on here seems to be doing good on the new ones  ..

oh, well..i'll let you know if I finally win on one..

Happy 4th everyone..have a safe one..and good luck today..and on the millionare raffle on sat..

United States
                  Member #107553
                  March 9, 2011
                  116 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2013, 2:25 am - IP Logged

The new 10$  $1 Mill Gold Rush game here in Georgia just isn't doing it for me. Stopped in to fill up and decided to play a few since the clerk just had put in a new fresh roll. Bought 8 of them from 000-007. 000-006 lost. 007 had a 10x symbol with a $5 for 50. So 80 in 50 out. I left and went down the road to the store I always usually play at. Clerk said there'd still been nothing over $100 since release. So i decided id buy a whole roll. Wishing now i hadn't. 10 winners in all. Largest being 25. Total of $170 payout out of 300 spent for the roll. I'm definitely done for a while after taking that big of a hit.

Ga
                    United States
                    Member #133473
                    September 30, 2012
                    108 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

The new 10$  $1 Mill Gold Rush game here in Georgia just isn't doing it for me. Stopped in to fill up and decided to play a few since the clerk just had put in a new fresh roll. Bought 8 of them from 000-007. 000-006 lost. 007 had a 10x symbol with a $5 for 50. So 80 in 50 out. I left and went down the road to the store I always usually play at. Clerk said there'd still been nothing over $100 since release. So i decided id buy a whole roll. Wishing now i hadn't. 10 winners in all. Largest being 25. Total of $170 payout out of 300 spent for the roll. I'm definitely done for a while after taking that big of a hit.

Thats why im not into the $10 games, theres too many losers in a row. Ive seen up to 10 straight losers before just to win a ticket or a $20 winner.

And that roll could have been worst, i once saw a roll of 50x the money returning just $120, with 8-9 winners highest being $25. Try the $20 games and see how you do and tells us about it.  Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Sad to hear that. I agree with GaFalcon about the $10 games. Some hits are out there but far & few between.  I did hit $500 on the Gold Rush but haven't seen or heard of any hitting since. I did hit $100 the other day but that game is stingy. To be honest I am giving up on 20th Anniversary too. Nothing is hitting on that anymore. The market is flooded now with crappy odds games.

United States
                        Member #107553
                        March 9, 2011
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Sad to hear that. I agree with GaFalcon about the $10 games. Some hits are out there but far & few between.  I did hit $500 on the Gold Rush but haven't seen or heard of any hitting since. I did hit $100 the other day but that game is stingy. To be honest I am giving up on 20th Anniversary too. Nothing is hitting on that anymore. The market is flooded now with crappy odds games.

Will do. But i have only been using these tickets for the 2nd chance drawing. Pulled about 40 or so out of the trash bin just last week. Even found a tossed $30 winner on one of them.

Atlanta, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #135078
                          November 14, 2012
                          31 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

That new $10 game is just horrible but then again so are all the tickets I have bought lately. Seems like Ga is unloading all the losers on us, so I am just buying a few $2 and $1 due to the second chance drawings for all of them. I guess people havent really heard of that promotion yet so I am digging up tons of those tickets, hopefully one of them will win me something nice. Good luck to everyone though!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Turned out I had $105 yesterday(Bingo Ticket I didn't scratch and waited to scan). Well I played that and only got $37. 2 more $20 Dazzler losses. I am 0-3 the past 2 days on them. Thinking tickets cooled off, at least at the Sheetz I went to today and yesterday. Think I will wait til Wednesday to play. I have a follow up Dr appt near work and will stop at my regular spot and try some from there.  Good luck everyone

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #138700
                              February 3, 2013
                              374 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

i have a buddy who is really thankful that they stopped putting his full name on the website ...... he was getting tired of people coming upto him and saying  isee you hit big again !!!!

Page 535 of 907