Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 530 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Got this today.

I think this is the 4th win all "GL" symbol I have gotten on this game and they all have been for $100.

Ga
    United States
    Member #133473
    September 30, 2012
    108 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Got this today.

I think this is the 4th win all "GL" symbol I have gotten on this game and they all have been for $100.

Congrats Goherd, great wins. Could you tell me how you play the $20 and $10 games? Do you buy several at one time from the same roll or do you buy one at a time or different rolls? I hope you dont mind me asking.

Nothing to report over here but $50 winners, not even $100.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Goherd, great wins. Could you tell me how you play the $20 and $10 games? Do you buy several at one time from the same roll or do you buy one at a time or different rolls? I hope you dont mind me asking.

Nothing to report over here but $50 winners, not even $100.

I normally buy from the same roll one at a time unless I win then I may jump around.  To be honest though the majority of my $500 wins were the first ticket.  I had played several 20th Anniversary in the store yesterday and I thought to myself try something different and played the 100X.  I'll be darn if that wasn't that $500 win.  Same with the $100 win I had today.  It should teach me a lesson not to chase but I do it anyway.

South Park, PA
        United States
        Member #105382
        January 30, 2011
        95 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm stopping, possibly for good. Got the last 9 tickets on the $500 Frenzy game and one winner on #056 for $10. The randomization is ridiculous! I doubt the odds are really what they say. I'd be a lot happier not giving anything to this fraud that is the PA Lottery. Bye all - it's been fun talking if not playing.

The wonderful world of the PA Lotto. What a bunch of thieves. Been saying it for over a year on here. The same seed number 24. The same algorithm with the numbers 1,6,14 along with that seed number on the LOSING tickets.

I received $100 the other day as a little bonus for doing a job for someone. Never expected it so it was, what's the phrase? found money? Decided to play some scratch tickets. I haven't played in about a month.

Bought a Black Tie $10 ticket. Ticket number 10 LOSER

Figured what the heck, bought another one. LOSER

Bought number 12, LOSER.

Now I figure I'm not going to let someone walk in and hit for fifty so I bought number 13, LOSER.

You guys know where this is going right?

Numbers.. 10 LOSER

11 LOSER

12 LOSER

13 LOSER

14 LOSER

15 LOSER

16 LOSER

17 LOSER

18 LOSER

19 LOSER

20 $10 winner

11 Tickets= $110 spent. $10= return. Whats that? About a 90% return? FOR THE STATE!!!!!!!

ALL had the number 24 on them. Seven had 24,1,6,14, Three had 24,1,6 and one had 24,6,14

This time it will be a LOT longer than a month before I give these thieving SOB's any money.

I would love to start a DON"T BUY day here in PA. We could make it EVERY Wednesday.

BTW, those Black Tie tickets sucked the first time they came out. I thought they might have changed. I was wrong.

They should have named them BLACK DIE!!!

AJ

philadelphia,pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #138700
          February 3, 2013
          374 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:03 am - IP Logged

The wonderful world of the PA Lotto. What a bunch of thieves. Been saying it for over a year on here. The same seed number 24. The same algorithm with the numbers 1,6,14 along with that seed number on the LOSING tickets.

I received $100 the other day as a little bonus for doing a job for someone. Never expected it so it was, what's the phrase? found money? Decided to play some scratch tickets. I haven't played in about a month.

Bought number 12, LOSER.

Now I figure I'm not going to let someone walk in and hit for fifty so I bought number 13, LOSER.

Numbers.. 10 LOSER

11 LOSER

12 LOSER

13 LOSER

14 LOSER

15 LOSER

16 LOSER

17 LOSER

18 LOSER

19 LOSER

20 $10 winner

11 Tickets= $110 spent. $10= return. Whats that? About a 90% return? FOR THE STATE!!!!!!!

ALL had the number 24 on them. Seven had 24,1,6,14, Three had 24,1,6 and one had 24,6,14

This time it will be a LOT longer than a month before I give these thieving SOB's any money.

I would love to start a DON"T BUY day here in PA. We could make it EVERY Wednesday.

BTW, those Black Tie tickets sucked the first time they came out. I thought they might have changed. I was wrong.

AJ

in pa according to their own charts they make 70% of their money of the scratch offs ........so you shouldnt be surprised to have that many losers.....  some packs are loaded with winners and some loaded with losers , i once bought an entire pack of million $$ match 600 dollars  it had 7 winners of  3x20  2x25  1x50  1x100 thats it !!!!!!!      it hurt for awhile

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Bought number 12, LOSER.

Numbers.. 10 LOSER

11 LOSER

12 LOSER

13 LOSER

14 LOSER

15 LOSER

16 LOSER

17 LOSER

18 LOSER

19 LOSER

20 $10 winner

AJ

If you have a Android phone(not sure if iphone has it) try the Pikatikit app. It ranks that Black Tie ticket in 49th place under Pennsylvania. The Yellow $2  1k a week for life is ranked #1.

Pittsburgh
              United States
              Member #130933
              July 28, 2012
              249 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 4:51 am - IP Logged

If you have a Android phone(not sure if iphone has it) try the Pikatikit app. It ranks that Black Tie ticket in 49th place under Pennsylvania. The Yellow $2  1k a week for life is ranked #1.

That is very interesting. Surprised that is #1.

Not available on iphone. Need to get an android lol!!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                P A
                United States
                Member #117331
                October 3, 2011
                6945 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:09 am - IP Logged

No offesnse but that app is garbage. The stats it uses are based on all prize levels.
                the games you speak of have over a million break even prizes so those games appear to be
                better than others available. If its me playing I want more than my money back.

I go right to the pa site and check the stats or odds for prizes of $500 and up.
                Some are drastically better for some tickets of the same price than others.
                also I always look to see how many were printed.

Hey good luck to everyone here!  Great thread!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

No offesnse but that app is garbage. The stats it uses are based on all prize levels.
                  the games you speak of have over a million break even prizes so those games appear to be
                  better than others available. If its me playing I want more than my money back.

I go right to the pa site and check the stats or odds for prizes of $500 and up.
                  Some are drastically better for some tickets of the same price than others.
                  also I always look to see how many were printed.

Hey good luck to everyone here!  Great thread!

Agree it won't help you win, but it's good to see the 1st and 2nd prizes remaining when buying .

Romancandle's avatar - moon
                    Upacreek
                    United States
                    Member #136306
                    December 8, 2012
                    429 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I normally buy from the same roll one at a time unless I win then I may jump around.  To be honest though the majority of my $500 wins were the first ticket.  I had played several 20th Anniversary in the store yesterday and I thought to myself try something different and played the 100X.  I'll be darn if that wasn't that $500 win.  Same with the $100 win I had today.  It should teach me a lesson not to chase but I do it anyway.

I keep hearing reports about the first ticket and last in a roll typically paying off big while the rest of the roll is usually garbage... is that just a perception or really the way it is? 

If so, so much for "random" big winners throughout a entire roll...

Been getting beat down in here in IL... nothing worth sharing here Dead

-RC

Romancandle's avatar - moon
                      Upacreek
                      United States
                      Member #136306
                      December 8, 2012
                      429 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2013, 11:48 am - IP Logged

AJ100, holy smokes $10 ticket with 10 losers in a row... that's painful... again, all near the middle... I rarely hit anything in the middle of a pack on $10 to $20 tickets in IL.

-RC

Mass
                        United States
                        Member #68073
                        December 12, 2008
                        217 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Good to see some decent winners posted here as of late. Good news is I got the one below. Bad news is that someone hit for 1MILLION in one of my regular stops on a $10 ticket that I have been buying since it came out two weeks ago. Oh well, when it is my time i will celebrate. Pic is a little fuzzy.... $400 winner on a $2 ticket.

vault

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Bought number 12, LOSER.

Numbers.. 10 LOSER

11 LOSER

12 LOSER

13 LOSER

14 LOSER

15 LOSER

16 LOSER

17 LOSER

18 LOSER

19 LOSER

20 $10 winner

AJ

I think $10 tickets are the odd ticket. You get 60 per roll like a $5 ticket, but it costs you $600 like a $20 ticket. If you go the 50% ratio that means you have 60 tickets to get $300 where as the $20's you have 30 to get there. I have gotten 10 ticket stretches of $10 games with only 1 winner.. I kinda look at the $10 tickets as a good ticket to throw in occasionally, but I would rather by 20-$5 tickets or 5-$20 tickets vs 10-$10 tickets. They just never seemed like a good chase ticket.

Boston, MA
                            United States
                            Member #134899
                            November 9, 2012
                            93 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Good to see some decent winners posted here as of late. Good news is I got the one below. Bad news is that someone hit for 1MILLION in one of my regular stops on a $10 ticket that I have been buying since it came out two weeks ago. Oh well, when it is my time i will celebrate. Pic is a little fuzzy.... $400 winner on a $2 ticket.

vault

Congrats spin! You manage to hit big ones on the 2's which is really good.  I also played lot of those $10 4mil JP tix but most of them were duds and rest were tik price wins.  I know it's hard to digest not gettign that Mil tik when some one else hits on the roll/store you are playing. I also had same thing happen to me here - a chinese woman hit 3mil on a $10 Millionaire Mania in tMarch. I bought a few of those tix on the day she hit  from the same roll and even few days before. Few days before she hit, thought of buying the rest of the roll but well I was already down huge back then..got sick of missing that big one and didn't play for quite some time after that . Do you play in Lynn/Salem area? Lynn seems to churn out a Mil win every month or so. If you don't mind me asking, how much are you spending lately per week? Good luck.

PS: Would you be posting on Mass lottery's FB Page this time too Wink ? JK

Boston, MA
                              United States
                              Member #134899
                              November 9, 2012
                              93 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I think $10 tickets are the odd ticket. You get 60 per roll like a $5 ticket, but it costs you $600 like a $20 ticket. If you go the 50% ratio that means you have 60 tickets to get $300 where as the $20's you have 30 to get there. I have gotten 10 ticket stretches of $10 games with only 1 winner.. I kinda look at the $10 tickets as a good ticket to throw in occasionally, but I would rather by 20-$5 tickets or 5-$20 tickets vs 10-$10 tickets. They just never seemed like a good chase ticket.

I never had any luck chasing 10s and 20s. Max I got is $100 on chasing several 20s

Page 530 of 908