Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 656 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2014, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Talked to the clerk at my fav BP station today. Said the tickets are at an ALL TIME WORST ! He never seen so many losers in a row on GRT or 100X before. One guy came in bought 20 100X in a row and got just 2 break even winners. As the clerk plays himself, he said he bought the other 20 in the roll and got back HALF on those. Total return: $300 on a $1,000 roll Eek

2014 Highest Winner: $500

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2014, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

ive finally gotten myself down to buying 1 or 2 every 3 days or so, still now winning anything but atleast not dumping so much money down the toilet.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
      United States
      Member #144982
      July 23, 2013
      50 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2014, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

You live in Broward James, don't you? We'll so do I and I really think tickets stink down here. The other day I played GRT and lost 6 straight Before getting a break even win!

Florida
        United States
        Member #151010
        January 5, 2014
        198 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Talked to the clerk at my fav BP station today. Said the tickets are at an ALL TIME WORST ! He never seen so many losers in a row on GRT or 100X before. One guy came in bought 20 100X in a row and got just 2 break even winners. As the clerk plays himself, he said he bought the other 20 in the roll and got back HALF on those. Total return: $300 on a $1,000 roll Eek

I found 1 $100 GRT over the weekend. Unforunately that was the only win I found and it only got me back to break even for the day. And unfortunately, I kept playing.

Specifically, I was looking for brand new rolls starting with #000 for any of the $20-$25 games. What I've learned is that if #000 is a loser and has code "NEW", the roll should be avoid like the plague for at least 9-10 tickets. Otherwise, if it's a loser with another code, play the odds as a winner should be near.

Back in December I bought 258 of 300 $1 Holiday Delight tickets. Right now, I'm going through an Excel Spreadsheet recording the losing ticket codes and security numbers. Hopefully I'll be done in the next day or so, but here is what I've discovered so far.

Long droughts (11+ losers in a row are almost always started with a "NEW" code, though the dry run can start with any losing code, but "NEW" will usually be either the first, second, or third consecutive losing code. If it hasn't appeared by then, odds are the roll is running at least within whatever the Odds of the game that have been published.

Winners can appear before "NEW" and usually do. I had a $40 winner on one of my $1 tickets just before a new code. That's why if you can help it, try to find a roll starting with #000, because if you start at say #004 or #005, it's possible someone purchased a losing ticket with the "NEW" code, although for excessively long droughts, "NEW" will appear more than once in the dry run of tickets. The thing to remember is if #000 is "NEW" avoid the roll like the plague because the odds are good the next 7-8+ could very well be losers.

Also, I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not, but there seems to possibly be some kind of correlation between error codes "NEW" and "CVF". On my losing tickets, when losing code "CVF" immediately followed losing code "NEW" the first number in the Security Code appeared to match the number of tickets in the roll to the next winner. I could not find a correlation for any of the other codes, but:

#175 "NEW"

#176 "CVF" 9-2-8 (9 more tickets to #185, which was a $10 winner)

#177 "NEW"

#178 "CVF" 7-4-4 (7 more tickets to #185, which was a $10 winner)

#119 "NEW" 

#120 CVF  8-6-0 (8 more tickets to #128)

Could be a coincidence, but I thought it was interesting. Also, when losing code "EYF" appears and there's "NEW" code, there tends to be some kind of winner around the corner, whether even or whatever. I haven't seen anything stand out for codes like VCW, HRF, NVW, etc.

Of course, I'm sure for the higher prize losing codes, they probably violate all the rules.

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2014, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Luckily I have been able to manage myself pretty well also. I have only bought one Gold Rush and one of the new $10 tickets this week. The new $10 game design sort of reminds me of a cross between the old $10 game 50X the cash, and the old $20 game Jubilee.

Regarding the code NEW, I have also paid attention to that code since it was originally brought up by a poster with the name Yardman, I think that you originally mentioned it. It does seem to be a brutal code. I have had one instance though where I hit 100 immediately following a NEW.

For the most part, it's just been terrible here in Miami. I'm trying to kick it for good.

Matsy's avatar - binary
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #61397
            May 21, 2008
            51 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Excuse my ignorance, but where do you find those codes on the tickets? Thanks

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Bought 3 of the new $30 ticket (all from different places), and won $0, $35, $40. While it seems to win a decent amount of times, the prizes around here seem low so I am going to avoid it from now on. No surprise in my area all the prizes have been low.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                Jacksonville Florida
                United States
                Member #23018
                October 6, 2005
                918 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2014, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

These are three letters placed somewhere in the scratch area. Not all states have them. I think most people here are talking about the Florida Lottery scratch tickets. In Florida, winners under $600 have meaningful codes (HUN=$100,TEN=$10,FHN=$500,ONE=$1,etc). Non-winning codes such as NEW or NVW are on non-winning tickets under $600 (however, winners over $600 have non-winning codes)...

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2014, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

The codes are 3 letters placed at various places throughout the play area. For instance, if there are 20 "Winning Numbers" in 4 rows of 5 numbers, these letter codes will be inbetween the rows. Winning codes reflect the amounts won (up to $500).... TWY=$20, TFV= $25, THY=$30, FRY=$40, FTY=$50, HUN=$100, HFY=$150, THN=$200, FOH=$400, FHN=$500... Then losing codes, OR for wins of $1,000 or more: VCW, HRF, FTW, VCF, VTE, WYF, NEW, EYF... I hate seeing "E" but love seeing a "U"....if you see a "U" you've got a Hundo.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

*** All time low for PA*****

I cashed tickets in yesterday and went alittle overbaord with tickets today.  I am looking at $321 worth of tickets from 3 locations. Want to know how much I won??? $36. Yep. $36 Not $360, $36.....................  Bye Bye PA. I am beyond done with this bull crap. Seeing my grandmomn's tickets put the bug back into me and I played way too much, but come on PA.  0 for 4 on the $30's as well.  Good luck guys. I am going to be a stranger for a long time around here.

United States
                      Member #148446
                      November 1, 2013
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

*** All time low for PA*****

I cashed tickets in yesterday and went alittle overbaord with tickets today.  I am looking at $321 worth of tickets from 3 locations. Want to know how much I won??? $36. Yep. $36 Not $360, $36.....................  Bye Bye PA. I am beyond done with this bull crap. Seeing my grandmomn's tickets put the bug back into me and I played way too much, but come on PA.  0 for 4 on the $30's as well.  Good luck guys. I am going to be a stranger for a long time around here.

that seems to be the trend all around...on the FL website they havent posted a winner in the longest period of time i have seen. all the clerks around me have been saying no one is winning. not even people buying rolls or playing compulsively. maybe they should stop coming out with games every month and just put out more decent 4th 5th and 6th place prizes in the existing games.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

that seems to be the trend all around...on the FL website they havent posted a winner in the longest period of time i have seen. all the clerks around me have been saying no one is winning. not even people buying rolls or playing compulsively. maybe they should stop coming out with games every month and just put out more decent 4th 5th and 6th place prizes in the existing games.

I been saying this for awhile. Forget the $3,000,000 prize. Scrap it and break it down into more $1000/$10,000 wins. Maybe even more $500s.. They come out with new games. The old games sit with the top prizes left and then they can pull them and never pay.. I remember when at least it was fair and you won nice small amounts to make it worth while. Small profit or the ability to keep playing. Heck. i am debating scrapping my ATM card and shredding it. I only use it for tickets, so why have it.

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

splurged today and bought 3 100x, all failures, no suprise here though.  Thinking that since right at half of the 1 mill prizes have been awarded, shouldnt another 5 mill have been won by now, or is this another game that the lottery will ride to the end and cnx with prizes outstanding.  I hope the fla lottery realizes that they are losing lots of players with their shenanigans.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Id like to see more $50K and $100K winners. $10K aint that much but $50K and your looking at a nice car. Cut back on the million prizes and make it 10 times easier to hit $100K

2014 Highest Winner: $500

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2014, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Im with you James, with 10k, buy the time they take their 25% you get 7500. 100k would render 75k in the pocket, which would be nice and maybe break me even.

Page 656 of 907