Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 650 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1090 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:10 am - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1090 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Warner Robins, Georgia
      United States
      Member #139546
      February 25, 2013
      35 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

WTG! Skeptic!, those are some awesome finds. It's definitely weird though to find $500 winners back to back like that, with the same likeness. Definitely strikes curiosity. I would think that the distributions of the lottery tickets go a little screwed but in a good way. Might even be a larger prize hanging around the area, never know.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        915 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

How has this thread been continuing for the last 3 years. Most posts don't even last for a week.

From the universal collective: "It's a treasure trove of little gems of luck sprinkled gently among the expansive field of pages also littered with dashed hopes and strings of tickets scratched but without the luck of the universe..."

Translation: Hey, it's just a thread of a bunch of people scratching tickets. You win some and you lose some.

Smiley

This thread is like a journal or diary...it's ongoing and not supposed to end.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
          NY
          United States
          Member #121961
          January 21, 2012
          3157 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Sick video MD.  Amazing how many $500 your finding Skeptic.

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Its called targeted distribution.  Sarasota has been a hot bed for tickets, good on the folks down there.  I happen to in an area that on the other end of the spectrum.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
              Member #148446
              November 1, 2013
              103 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Its called targeted distribution.  Sarasota has been a hot bed for tickets, good on the folks down there.  I happen to in an area that on the other end of the spectrum.

wow thats pretty crazy skeptic. i dont know if you can really say sarasota is a hot bed of tickets and claim that they do targeted distribution there. every 6-7 books of gold rush will have a nugget in it. you just have to be in the right place at the right time. lately ive been struggling just to get a money back ticket after my hot streak in late december/mid january. i might have to switch it up a bit and rather than going with my 1 ticket per bin strategy and walk i might have to burn through some loosers to strike gold like skeptic is doing. at least that way you are sure to get a win. might not be the nugget or HUN but better than walking with zilch. i agree roulette does offer often better odds and a much higher payout if you are willing to part with a hundred dollars but you NEVER know and thats why us fools all play.

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

ive been a pretty hard core player for well over 2 years, so i have a pretty good idea of what im talking about.  maybe saw 2 500 dollar gold rush tickets.in all of 2013,   do you see any other areas posting non stop winners of grt tickets...no you dont.  its not i have been a one or two ticket buyer either.  i have all but stopped buying because i believe the system is very corrupt..like ive always told skeptic buy them if they are there.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

United States
                  Member #148446
                  November 1, 2013
                  103 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2014, 8:16 am - IP Logged

ive been a pretty hard core player for well over 2 years, so i have a pretty good idea of what im talking about.  maybe saw 2 500 dollar gold rush tickets.in all of 2013,   do you see any other areas posting non stop winners of grt tickets...no you dont.  its not i have been a one or two ticket buyer either.  i have all but stopped buying because i believe the system is very corrupt..like ive always told skeptic buy them if they are there.

i dont know man, im abit skeptical about you being skeptical. i do agree that certain vendors never produce much of a win, but becasue of that how often do you play at that gas station for example? rarely. then its easy to say that place never sells winners. i know when im on the road i never win outside of my little area near Lakewood Ranch/Bradenton. Tampa, Orlando, the beach areas, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton, Lakeland I've always lost big. Immediately once I'm back in Bradenton, I strike gold or at least get a HUN. Its probably a bit of a numbers game (more you play somewhere, more you are bound to win) and possibly a vendor issue but I dont know if its really true about "zip codes" being bad. One of the Hess stations I play at every day I have much worse luck than my two 7-11s. Certain Publix have been hotter for me than others. Its hard not to be superstitious about these things and when you continually lose from certain places, why play there right? Defies the laws of logic, but logic would also tell you that if you pay your dues, you will be rewarded eventually. You never know.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I got my new Pa tickets today. I will scratch tem tonight, but the $30 ones are nothing different then a $20. maybe more #'s, but same symbols(Win, 5x, 10X). The $10 one is eye catching.. still looks to be the same thing, different colors month after month. I will post tonight with my outcome. Got 3-$30's in a row. I will be ticked if they all lose and purposely waiting til tonignt, or I might be tempted to go back for more if they lose.

Olney, MD
                      United States
                      Member #121536
                      January 11, 2012
                      450 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I got my new Pa tickets today. I will scratch tem tonight, but the $30 ones are nothing different then a $20. maybe more #'s, but same symbols(Win, 5x, 10X). The $10 one is eye catching.. still looks to be the same thing, different colors month after month. I will post tonight with my outcome. Got 3-$30's in a row. I will be ticked if they all lose and purposely waiting til tonignt, or I might be tempted to go back for more if they lose.

Good luck on your tickets. 

I didn't play much this past week & and a half.  I bought 2 $5 Great Big Bingos that lost, and a $3 Rack up the Cash and a $2 Spades that both lost.  I got 2 $2 5 Card Cash print out tickets on Saturday and 1 won $30 which was nice.

FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #127998
                        May 14, 2012
                        404 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I play 4 or 5 different stores in this area, they are all the same. Look at a map of jacksonville south of 295 is where I play and all the tickets suck. Go into the less desireable areas of jacksonville, that where the jackpot winners are, statistics back it up.  I used to think that pay your dues it will pay off, thats a pipe dream.  I probably have at least 40k in old grt tickets, and have only found a single 1k ticket. You are saying the laws of randomness always make the same places lucky?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22872 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Good luck on your tickets. 

I didn't play much this past week & and a half.  I bought 2 $5 Great Big Bingos that lost, and a $3 Rack up the Cash and a $2 Spades that both lost.  I got 2 $2 5 Card Cash print out tickets on Saturday and 1 won $30 which was nice.

Great win on the $2 MDguy!! WTG!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2014, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Great win on the $2 MDguy!! WTG!!

Thanks dr65.  I bought 2 $5 tickets at lunch today.  1 Great Big Bingo (#22) and a Big Cash Multiplier (#18).  Both lost.  I might try some tickets later today since we had some new ones come out.  I really like the Valentine's Day ticket.  It looks nice I think it will sell very well.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #62713
                              July 6, 2008
                              3715 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

MINDBLOWING Friday and Saturday with GRT !! I hit one of my fav Publix at B Ridge/Beneva (HEY GIB THANKS FOR THE COMP!) - and pick up 8 GRT's at the counter then 8 GRT's from top bin at the machine. What do I get ? One Nugget from the counter and one Nugget from the machine !! I can't believe it but it's true ! So that winds up my Friday - what I'm about to tell and SHOW you next is uncanny/weird but it happened! I'm down in Venice all day Saturday - about 20 miles south of me - I hit this one discount station and am hungry to buy some GRT's - I go in and the guy is loading the two empty slots with GRT. This place starts with #29 going down. So I grab 8 from each unit. When I get home I scratch and fall off the chair - BOTH buys have $500 each !!!!! BUT check out the number arrangement - all $50's spaced almost IDENTICAL and BOTH WINNING TICKETS ARE #29 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyone ever had something like this happen ??

This is one reason I like to post pics - without them here I doubt if just words would give you the same feel.

Pic of 2 Nuggets next and following pic is of the two #29's ..............

Unbelievable Skeptic, Good For You and a Big Congrats !!! 

Keep moving Forward.

Page 650 of 907