Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 645 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6935 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes I am wary of it.. no special odds for $100 or more it seems. Will just try a couple to start.  Would have been nice to see a 50x or 100x on such a ticket also.

Yeah 100x would be nice I loved the 20x when we had it.

I hit 1k twice on those ones. Hopefully they are hot the first day

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Cashed my $45 and got some sodas and $42 in tickets and they all lost. I really hope PA changes soon. ATM card still at home, so I won't be playing the rest of this week

Orlando, fl
      United States
      Member #151473
      January 18, 2014
      12 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Interested to know if anyone else has ever wondered why they don't do this idea that I wish they would. A $30 ticket seems to be a perfect ticket to try this on also.

Why not have a ticket that every single ticket is a winner? Even if it's only $5, or maybe even $1. I feel like people would run to buy these. People would feel like they can't lose if they are at least winning something back, even if it's only a buck or two. The majority would be these smaller amounts of course, so the state would still profit just like they do now. Has there ever been such a thing?

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
        United States
        Member #144982
        July 23, 2013
        50 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2014, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I think that would be great. Maybe a $5 dollar minimum win on every $20 and $25 ticket. That way you don't lose your a** off every friggin time you play.

st. louis, MO
          United States
          Member #151574
          January 21, 2014
          1 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2014, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Hi, all just found this website and i think it's great. Was wondering if there were any st.louis players here. I actually live in illinois about 20 min from stl but personally i think illinois scratchers suck. I've won very little the last 5 years i've lived here. I grew up in missouri and more often than not i would atleast get a free ticket back not so in Illinois. 

If anyone's interested the last week i've bought 4 $5 monopoly jackpots. 2 in two visits several days apart. The first set i lost one and won $5 on the other. The next set i lost one and won $5 on the other. I actually also bout a $3 bingo game and won $6. so out of $23 out of pocket i got back $16. Not the best odds but i'll take it. I don't play scratchers religiously but i'd love to hit for some of the amounts ive read you guys have gotten. I think the highest i won on a scratcher was $50 off a $1 or $2 scratcher and i was thrilled. Ok ill stop blabbing, now.

Olney, MD
            United States
            Member #121536
            January 11, 2012
            450 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2014, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Hi, all just found this website and i think it's great. Was wondering if there were any st.louis players here. I actually live in illinois about 20 min from stl but personally i think illinois scratchers suck. I've won very little the last 5 years i've lived here. I grew up in missouri and more often than not i would atleast get a free ticket back not so in Illinois. 

If anyone's interested the last week i've bought 4 $5 monopoly jackpots. 2 in two visits several days apart. The first set i lost one and won $5 on the other. The next set i lost one and won $5 on the other. I actually also bout a $3 bingo game and won $6. so out of $23 out of pocket i got back $16. Not the best odds but i'll take it. I don't play scratchers religiously but i'd love to hit for some of the amounts ive read you guys have gotten. I think the highest i won on a scratcher was $50 off a $1 or $2 scratcher and i was thrilled. Ok ill stop blabbing, now.

Welcome to the forum shedevil!  Maybe you'll get lucky and hit a big amount like the ones posted here, but keep in mind that the posters on this forum generally play a lot of tickets in order to hit those.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2014, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Interested to know if anyone else has ever wondered why they don't do this idea that I wish they would. A $30 ticket seems to be a perfect ticket to try this on also.

Why not have a ticket that every single ticket is a winner? Even if it's only $5, or maybe even $1. I feel like people would run to buy these. People would feel like they can't lose if they are at least winning something back, even if it's only a buck or two. The majority would be these smaller amounts of course, so the state would still profit just like they do now. Has there ever been such a thing?

PA had this in the past on a $25 Christmas Ticket. You could always win at least $5 back. Guessing they thought if people gave them at a gift it wouldn't look so bad and you know the people would just cash the $5 and get another ticket anyway.

Houston, TX
                United States
                Member #145644
                August 10, 2013
                121 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Wow! It has been a great couple of days in Texas. I started off playing with $10.00 on the 15th. I played the machine at the Citgo near my house (my usual place). I got 1 $10 ticket called Big Winning Numbers it was on # 1 so I wasn't really enthused. It turned out to be a $200 winner!! After that I bought 2 $20 tickets called 100x the money. They both lost. The next day on the 16th I bought two $10 Cash Spectaculars and the second ticket won for $100 on # 8!! Yesterday on the 17th I went to cash the Spectacular ticket and I almost spent all my winnings until I bought 2 $20 tickets called 20XCash. The second ticket won on # 21 for $100. Today was the best day of all. I bought several tickets $5's and $10's with no big winners. I didn't want to give all my money back to the Texas Lottery, but on my way home from my part time job (the one I keep to play the lottery lol) I stopped into a corner mom and pop store that I never go to and I bought one ticket only and it hit for $1,000.00!!!! It was such a good feeling because I spend so much like all of us here and I get really frustrated because of the lack of big winners near me.

Anyway, here is a picture of the ticket. Good luck everyone!

Hey Cher46, Also from Texas here......Houston more specifically. Just wanted to say that I only try to buy 10$ and 20$ tickets and i've had many big winners over the last few years on almost every ticket exept the 10X Mega Money. Hit 100$ twice on that ticket only, but a bunch of 75$ winners which dont make me as happy as winning 100$ on a ticket, just a weird amout to win. I've always wondered how the big winner on that ticket will look like and to be honest the picture you uploaded is one of the prettiest winning tickets i've seen. I like how they gave you 3 different symbols, definitelly would be fun to scratch that one. Good luck in the future!

United States
                  Member #148446
                  November 1, 2013
                  103 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2014, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

won a $500 on the $10 game $5,000 a week/life. Just yesterday we won $100 on that game. Few days ago we won a $1000 on the same game. On $20 Monopoly I got a car a few days ago (instant $100 winner, today I got the train symbol for a double $25 and a GO symbol--instant $200). It was a good week so far.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

A couple of us guys on here were PM ing each other wondering why you do not post these $1,000 tickets you say you won - even a few of the $500 ones ? A picture says a thousand words. What say you ?

FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #127998
                      May 14, 2012
                      404 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Lol, I hear that Skeptic.  Id love to be posting pics, but nothing over 100 or the rare 150 here, cant crack a nugget for anything.  Are you seeing the Millionaire Tickets down that way, they swooped them all up here a while ago.  Have they done gone and pulled a blockbuster on us with the remaining tickets.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #80354
                        September 25, 2009
                        705 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2014, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

The clerk should not be asking for a tip. The clerk should  be afraid to even ask for one because they are probably violating lottery rules, and or, the store's policy.

Even if there is no rule against asking, personally find it a bit unethical to ask. 

Often think, if a big amount was won, an anonymous tip from the winner is appropiate, if they feel so inclined. And no one should feel that they are owed a tip for doing their job.  But that's just my opinion. Smash

United States
                          Member #148446
                          November 1, 2013
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Like I said before last time I tried to post picks the moderator deleted my membership and I had to beg to get it back. I have $10k in uncashed tickets now. Not cashing them in yet because I don't feel like it. Keep up the pming though guys coz it's bringing me luck lol.

United States
                            Member #124304
                            March 11, 2012
                            62 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi playernumbertwo, thanks for your response. I have seen many of your winners and I think you are one lucky person!! I understand what you mean about the $75 winners. They are just teasing us (lol). It was pretty exciting when I started revealing symbol after symbol on that card!! Who knows if or when I will hit that lucky streak again. Anyway, good luck to you as well. Happy to see other people winning. Take care.

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              Warner Robins, Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #139546
                              February 25, 2013
                              35 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Soon, I plan on purchasing $500 worth of tickets from several different store locations, I will update once I begin on that journey. Hopefully I snag some big game :)

Page 645 of 907