Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 17 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 644 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2014, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Today I got a flat tire on my Mercedes. 3rd one in 6 months. Pain in the a$$ since no one ever carries the odd size tires so if it happens on a Friday Im screwed till Monday...just after getting the flat I hit a HUN on Gold Rush, a HUN on $20 Monopoly with the car symbol 5X $20, and a 5X symbol on the $100X game. $230 total--the cost of the tire. "Ask and yee shall receive." Next time I should ask for the parts + labor LOL.

Benz huh ? My x wife loved hers. Last time I got a severe cut on the sidewall racing my new ZO6 Vette - cost was $375 out the door. Plus any Benz around here can only catch a glimpse on my license plate as I zip by .... my avatar is a '66 425 with 7,215 original miles.

United States
    Member #148446
    November 1, 2013
    103 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Benz huh ? My x wife loved hers. Last time I got a severe cut on the sidewall racing my new ZO6 Vette - cost was $375 out the door. Plus any Benz around here can only catch a glimpse on my license plate as I zip by .... my avatar is a '66 425 with 7,215 original miles.

LOL. Its just a grocery getter/soccer mom suv--we picked it up from the factory in Germany when I was stationed there. when we win I plan on getting an AMG. should have got one when I was single...oh well, now i get to hear dora and friends in the back seat with our little one.

United States
      Member #148446
      November 1, 2013
      103 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

so today i went into one of my regular gas stations and got hit on by the gay cashier dude that works there. i was buying my wife a hostess cupcake and he said its free coz i come there all the time. it made me feel really uncomfortable and i dont think i can play there anymore. ended up winning a HUN on the $10 $5000 a week per life game later at Publix. No wins on GRT today :(

United States
        Member #148446
        November 1, 2013
        103 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

my wife just won a $25 on a $2 Ruby Riches. single number match of $25.

United States
          Member #124304
          March 11, 2012
          62 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Wow! It has been a great couple of days in Texas. I started off playing with $10.00 on the 15th. I played the machine at the Citgo near my house (my usual place). I got 1 $10 ticket called Big Winning Numbers it was on # 1 so I wasn't really enthused. It turned out to be a $200 winner!! After that I bought 2 $20 tickets called 100x the money. They both lost. The next day on the 16th I bought two $10 Cash Spectaculars and the second ticket won for $100 on # 8!! Yesterday on the 17th I went to cash the Spectacular ticket and I almost spent all my winnings until I bought 2 $20 tickets called 20XCash. The second ticket won on # 21 for $100. Today was the best day of all. I bought several tickets $5's and $10's with no big winners. I didn't want to give all my money back to the Texas Lottery, but on my way home from my part time job (the one I keep to play the lottery lol) I stopped into a corner mom and pop store that I never go to and I bought one ticket only and it hit for $1,000.00!!!! It was such a good feeling because I spend so much like all of us here and I get really frustrated because of the lack of big winners near me.

Anyway, here is a picture of the ticket. Good luck everyone!

United States
            Member #148446
            November 1, 2013
            103 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the Huns and thou brother! It's been a good past few months in florida also

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

so today i went into one of my regular gas stations and got hit on by the gay cashier dude that works there. i was buying my wife a hostess cupcake and he said its free coz i come there all the time. it made me feel really uncomfortable and i dont think i can play there anymore. ended up winning a HUN on the $10 $5000 a week per life game later at Publix. No wins on GRT today :(

wow man haha

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Blitzed thru 20 GRT's today - Got $180 back. Used that and got 9 FF's. Got a $200 $100 $50 and $40. Decided to get one 100X and won $40 so made a good rally from $220 down I squeaked a $5 profit

2014 Highest Winner: $500

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Wow! It has been a great couple of days in Texas. I started off playing with $10.00 on the 15th. I played the machine at the Citgo near my house (my usual place). I got 1 $10 ticket called Big Winning Numbers it was on # 1 so I wasn't really enthused. It turned out to be a $200 winner!! After that I bought 2 $20 tickets called 100x the money. They both lost. The next day on the 16th I bought two $10 Cash Spectaculars and the second ticket won for $100 on # 8!! Yesterday on the 17th I went to cash the Spectacular ticket and I almost spent all my winnings until I bought 2 $20 tickets called 20XCash. The second ticket won on # 21 for $100. Today was the best day of all. I bought several tickets $5's and $10's with no big winners. I didn't want to give all my money back to the Texas Lottery, but on my way home from my part time job (the one I keep to play the lottery lol) I stopped into a corner mom and pop store that I never go to and I bought one ticket only and it hit for $1,000.00!!!! It was such a good feeling because I spend so much like all of us here and I get really frustrated because of the lack of big winners near me.

Anyway, here is a picture of the ticket. Good luck everyone!

Great find Cher.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6924 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

The zo6 is the real deal best street car out the door. My brother has a 2012 zo6

And I have never seen anyone take that. He smokes Porsches off the line!

Sorry I know this is lotto but I had to interject about that car. American made awesomeness!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

The zo6 is the real deal best street car out the door. My brother has a 2012 zo6

And I have never seen anyone take that. He smokes Porsches off the line!

Sorry I know this is lotto but I had to interject about that car. American made awesomeness!

Are the new tickets coming out next week or this week? There is a new $30 game to try - finally a change. Have not been seeing the wins on $5 tickets you are - however despite my $1,000 win I know my area still is a weak area for tickets.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: January 20, 2014, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Are the new tickets coming out next week or this week? There is a new $30 game to try - finally a change. Have not been seeing the wins on $5 tickets you are - however despite my $1,000 win I know my area still is a weak area for tickets.

Interesting though that yesterday, #019 on Max-a-Million won again from Giant. $50 win. #018 was also a $30 win. But Lucky Hearts has been cutting into any profits lately - besides a $20 win, it's lose lose and more lose.

P A
                          United States
                          Member #117331
                          October 3, 2011
                          6924 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Interesting though that yesterday, #019 on Max-a-Million won again from Giant. $50 win. #018 was also a $30 win. But Lucky Hearts has been cutting into any profits lately - besides a $20 win, it's lose lose and more lose.

I gotta find out about those tickets. $30 ticket hmmm. Interesting.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

P A
                            United States
                            Member #117331
                            October 3, 2011
                            6924 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I gotta find out about those tickets. $30 ticket hmmm. Interesting.

I feel like its gonna be a rip off.

There are 5 games coming out should be next week.

3 million is the name of the $30 ticket. Not a creative name in my opinion.

Well see how they do

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I feel like its gonna be a rip off.

There are 5 games coming out should be next week.

3 million is the name of the $30 ticket. Not a creative name in my opinion.

Well see how they do

Yes I am wary of it.. no special odds for $100 or more it seems. Will just try a couple to start.  Would have been nice to see a 50x or 100x on such a ticket also.

Page 644 of 907