Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 129 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Yup, I agree:)  If work was EASY, we will not have to WORK at ALL.. SMILEBig Grin

I think it’s possible to make a living playing the numbers if a person has some good systems, is willing to keep improving them, and is willing to put in the same number of hours that they do at a regular job (9am to 5pm).

At least in the beginning.

Once the money starts rolling in they can cut back on the hours.

United States
    Member #109309
    April 10, 2011
    11 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Would be nice if LP would create software programs for systems, there would not be an issue then, lol.

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Midlothian VA/Play online all
      United States
      Member #101773
      December 8, 2010
      80 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree completely with you Anthony--- yes it is possible to make good money off the numbers...and I had to study books to learn predictions then compare it to the systems offline and online...

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Would be nice if LP would create software programs for systems, there would not be an issue then, lol.

I am sure somebody has the programs up somewhere.

There are MANY people reading this thread.......most of them do not post, they just read.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
          harvard,il
          United States
          Member #96756
          September 4, 2010
          2473 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

That does not include you uprrman.......YOU I like!

Have a safe trip.

thanks aa i really apprechiate that, i have been with you since page 1 . i will try to get in if cindys computer will le me.tr

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23277 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record, I only chimed in because I was forwarded e-mails sent by aanewyork in which he was soliciting people to purchase memberships, including 2-week trials for $20.

I normally don't get involved, but since he seems to be saying in this thread that he is in no way associated with the web site, and is just giving away advice to the lottery community for free, I wanted to point out that believing such a thing would be highly naive.

If aanewyork was simply helping people for free, as he publicly claims multiple times, then my attitude would be GREAT!!!

But since I have seen e-mails, and have had to remove multiple links and mentions of the commercial web site he has been marketing here, I want to be sure anyone reading this enters into any e-mail exchange with this person with full knowledge that they will be solicited to purchase a membership, and it appears to be rather expensive.

I will repeat my advice, that nobody needs to pay for numbers or systems, and I strongly recommend that they do not.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

If you have a decent spreadsheet program (like Excel) and Lottery Post, then you have everything you need to construct and run any system you want.

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record, I only chimed in because I was forwarded e-mails sent by aanewyork in which he was soliciting people to purchase memberships, including 2-week trials for $20.

I normally don't get involved, but since he seems to be saying in this thread that he is in no way associated with the web site, and is just giving away advice to the lottery community for free, I wanted to point out that believing such a thing would be highly naive.

If aanewyork was simply helping people for free, as he publicly claims multiple times, then my attitude would be GREAT!!!

But since I have seen e-mails, and have had to remove multiple links and mentions of the commercial web site he has been marketing here, I want to be sure anyone reading this enters into any e-mail exchange with this person with full knowledge that they will be solicited to purchase a membership, and it appears to be rather expensive.

I will repeat my advice, that nobody needs to pay for numbers or systems, and I strongly recommend that they do not.

Correct......and as soon as I find somewhere else where the programs are available for free I will let everybody know.

Unfortunately there is a fee on that site and I am not hiding that.

Meanwhile, I wonder if the person also mentioned the spreadsheet I send out for FREE that does the RB and GI.

I am working on getting some of the other systems up on a spreadsheet and will email that out when its available.

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23277 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Correct......and as soon as I find somewhere else where the programs are available for free I will let everybody know.

Unfortunately there is a fee on that site and I am not hiding that.

Meanwhile, I wonder if the person also mentioned the spreadsheet I send out for FREE that does the RB and GI.

I am working on getting some of the other systems up on a spreadsheet and will email that out when its available.

People who sell stuff routinely also send out free stuff.  It's the same reason so many sites send out free newsletters.

It doesn't cost you anything to send out that spreadsheet, but I'm sure it does help market the web site and collect rather expensive membership fees.

You have to remember, I have seen hundreds of these things over the eleven years I have been operating Lottery Post.  I'm also sure I could dig up a few of our past discussions about this if it snowballs a bit more.  Might be revealing.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                    california
                    United States
                    Member #23475
                    October 13, 2005
                    659 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Why is it okay for some people to mention and put links here of their #'s product for $ but not ok for others?

Just wondering...

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

United States
                      Member #98457
                      October 7, 2010
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2011, 12:17 am - IP Logged

how did you get these mumbers aa?

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
                        Fort Worth, TX
                        United States
                        Member #106060
                        February 11, 2011
                        188 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2011, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I think it’s possible to make a living playing the numbers if a person has some good systems, is willing to keep improving them, and is willing to put in the same number of hours that they do at a regular job (9am to 5pm).

At least in the beginning.

Once the money starts rolling in they can cut back on the hours.

This is very true. My attitude with the lottery is that it is a second (fun) job. The work HAS paid off. Big time.

Aanewyork's thread was a great starting point and motivator to go forward and learn other things. For this reason I don't think it matters much if he makes money on the side or pushes one site or another in e-mails. There is a real value in what is here for free and how a bit of work and outside of the box thinking can take these strategies further. I think people can use their own judgment to their betterment or detriment in where they spend their money or who they trust with what. This entire site is about nothing but gambling after all....

How you do anything is how you do everything.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #108469
                          March 26, 2011
                          4011 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Come on everybody.  We need to figure out how we going to Hit.  I like 267 and 074. Anyone have a good one for today, " My baby need a new pair of shoes"

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                            New York
                            United States
                            Member #108469
                            March 26, 2011
                            4011 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2011, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Did anyone do the 4/23/11 grid?  Wellll! from my Grid I get the 26 or 62 as hot.  The #s are 206, 0162 and 246.  However, My other hot # is 267 or 4/23/11 12 draw I believe it is 726 .  What do you have? Anyone?  Anyone out there?

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23277 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2011, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Why is it okay for some people to mention and put links here of their #'s product for $ but not ok for others?

Just wondering...

They can't.

Page 129 of 136