Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 134 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #95630
August 14, 2010
102 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

esr54 only midday numbers or evening too

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Cross reference with this box:

468  STRAIGHT

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

468  STRAIGHT

F14 Works.

That is all that matters.

Everything else is nonsense.

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
        boogiedown
        United States
        Member #95878
        August 19, 2010
        2887 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

F14 Works.

That is all that matters.

Everything else is nonsense.

thats what i like to see... success..  welcome back to ny thread...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
          Bowling Green ,Florida
          United States
          Member #108735
          March 30, 2011
          4139 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

I missed F14   what page can I go to read up on it?

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2011, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I missed F14   what page can I go to read up on it?

That system is not here.

That was a system that I was about to teach – before those clowns decided to gang up on me.

I will post the box, but that’s it.

Cross Raods Texas
              United States
              Member #88615
              March 19, 2010
              93 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey Anthony,

When is 999 going to hit?

You also said to play 807 for those two days and it never hit?

Come on boy!  Give us the numbers beforehand!!

Do you think you really can?  I don't only after the fact for you!!

United States
                Member #98457
                October 7, 2010
                116 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

dude you talk a good game,so tell me,whats tonights hit for new york?if you give me a hit i'll shut up.you right i dont know you,but can you produce a hit?

tonight?i hit this morning using aa F14 system.$5,000 using aa new system.i did my home work and it payed off,why dont you lean back and try.you put more energy into negative stuff about aa,why dont you just try.

give me a number for ny for tonight,put up or shut up.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                  BRONX N.Y.10459
                  United States
                  Member #86575
                  February 6, 2010
                  1066 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

nichols  or kdnichols  please stop and take new advice it

must stop here.     ps. 357 ** 093 **120** 619**166**910

pairs: 09- 21 - 35- 29- 53 !!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY  EASTERGroup Hug

GOOD LUCK  ALL.Jack-in-the-Box

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1743 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2011, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718 & Kdnichols have both threatened to contact the New York Attorney General's Office regarding their complaints against Anthony. This may not be such a wise idea for the rest of us.  Even if they had a valid concern, which is doubtful, as soon as you bring the Legal Authorities into the picture, it can create a bad karmic snowballing effect in unexpected directions

If the NY AG were to start investigating Lottery Post, it would create a Legal Headache for TODD.  If the NY AG were to start investigating online lottery wagering, it could create a Legal Nightmare for EVERYONE who plays onlineWe ALL WOULD SUFFER, if the NY AG found some way to pursue those who play lottery online.  This is the KARMIC SNOWBALLING EFFECT - what goes around, comes back around, sometimes in unexpected waysLEAVE THE LAW OUT OF IT !!! It is NOT NECESSARY to Escalate this situation to the level of the NY Attorney General, and RUIN the BENEFITS of Lottery Post and Online Wagering for the rest of us.  You people need to learn to CALM DOWN, and THINK WISELY before you ACT RASHLY and FOOLISHLY !!! 

United States
                      Member #105312
                      January 29, 2011
                      435 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718 & Kdnichols have both threatened to contact the New York Attorney General's Office regarding their complaints against Anthony. This may not be such a wise idea for the rest of us.  Even if they had a valid concern, which is doubtful, as soon as you bring the Legal Authorities into the picture, it can create a bad karmic snowballing effect in unexpected directions

If the NY AG were to start investigating Lottery Post, it would create a Legal Headache for TODD.  If the NY AG were to start investigating online lottery wagering, it could create a Legal Nightmare for EVERYONE who plays onlineWe ALL WOULD SUFFER, if the NY AG found some way to pursue those who play lottery online.  This is the KARMIC SNOWBALLING EFFECT - what goes around, comes back around, sometimes in unexpected waysLEAVE THE LAW OUT OF IT !!! It is NOT NECESSARY to Escalate this situation to the level of the NY Attorney General, and RUIN the BENEFITS of Lottery Post and Online Wagering for the rest of us.  You people need to learn to CALM DOWN, and THINK WISELY before you ACT RASHLY and FOOLISHLY !!! 

The suggestion, even by implication, that anything is going on on Lottery Post that would interest the NY Attorney General's Office or any other Attorney General's office is ludicrous.

If individuals are doing anything illegal or even questionable on this site it is almost certainly brief and immediately corrected when it comes to the attention of the owner or moderators.

Citizens who believe something illegal is happening probably have a responsibility to report it to the proper authorites.  But prosecutors are familiar with personal vendettas and groundless accusations.  It won't be their first experience with seeing people with axes to grind try to use legal institutions as the axe.

Lottery Post has nothing to fear from complainers who complain because they're absorbed in their own illusions.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11158 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Has f14 hit on Nm the last few days?

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #18322
                          July 9, 2005
                          1743 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

The suggestion, even by implication, that anything is going on on Lottery Post that would interest the NY Attorney General's Office or any other Attorney General's office is ludicrous.

If individuals are doing anything illegal or even questionable on this site it is almost certainly brief and immediately corrected when it comes to the attention of the owner or moderators.

Citizens who believe something illegal is happening probably have a responsibility to report it to the proper authorites.  But prosecutors are familiar with personal vendettas and groundless accusations.  It won't be their first experience with seeing people with axes to grind try to use legal institutions as the axe.

Lottery Post has nothing to fear from complainers who complain because they're absorbed in their own illusions.

In which case, those with personal vendettas and groundless accusations  against AA should stop threatening legal action in the first place, and leave everyone who is trying to benefit from this thread, with Peace of Mind !!

United States
                            Member #105312
                            January 29, 2011
                            435 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

In which case, those with personal vendettas and groundless accusations  against AA should stop threatening legal action in the first place, and leave everyone who is trying to benefit from this thread, with Peace of Mind !!

It's what I'd do in their places.  Evidently it's what you'd do.  But the question of what is allowed on these threads isn't yours and mine to say.  It's entirely up to the discretion of the owner and moderators.

I've clicked the report button on the posts I believed were inappropriate.  Presumably so have you.

Once that report is made you and I have fulfilled any obligation we might feel to judge whether posts are as they 'should' be.  It's in the hands of the owner and moderators where it belongs.

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                              boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

guys please stop.. its not the time or place to be brushing the flames.... before today this thread has nothing but information on it and in less then 24 hrs is off course... get back to being positive. and let the cards play out behind the scene.. the lottery post has nothing to do with it... todd has done a superb job and will continue to ... the law would not look to this post as being liable.. read todds comments ..

relax and enjoy talking numbers....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Page 134 of 136