Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 131 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
boogiedown
United States
Member #95878
August 19, 2010
2887 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Hey to some of you who accuse Anthony for being deceived, I am getting so BORED reading the harsh accusations against Anthony...and can you just make new post on a new thread instead? You guys are getting in my way of trying to learn stuff from Anthony's system. I am not complaining at all... So.. take your BS accusations somewhere...and I am on Anthony's side. But like what I said before, lottery is a skill that requires judgement and prediction.

im sorry you feel that way about AA. dont kill the messenger those who r saying what they are saying at one point felt the same you do, thought AA was a good guy. with a passion for numbers... I singed up to defend AA. just remember if it was one or two people saying it i would agree with you those would be haters... but its a pattern... would you buy a toyota camry if most people that owned one said the brakes dont work. its a bad car.... etc... use your best judgement... what i dont like is AA through his emails has really bad mouth people to a point that was crossing the line. does he have good ideas about numbers hell yes.... but are all his ideas his hell no. the question is why he dont come to ny thread.... he burnt the link bridge so to say... i miss him in ny thread... people come here to share yes he shares... does he have a hidden agenda yes... but this is america... the funny thing is god dont like ugly and what goes around comes around. karma/ ora is true... yess AA has done people wrong and what is done in the darkness will come to light. so AA is reaping what he sows.... i havent put a personal opinion in yet just logic.. so while you and others believe in what you want its your mind and your life.... but all those that have been done wrong by him r just trying to warn you that your personal ambitions of winning money the easy way can blind your logic and proper decision making,,, i spend 50 bucks and can make millions... lottery is gambling.... is random... you can improve the odds but in the long run most loose more than they win... be warned before you loose your shirt and your house... and as a disclamer i know for a fact that AA is  passionate about numbers... we have spoke on the phone... but its always once side and theres the other side and with a little logic justice and truth will prevail... thank you for your time. thanks for reading.. now u be the judge and jury of your money if you want to follow him good luck.   AA watch what u say cause i can open up a can of worms...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts

i am talking about reading numbers from the chart automatically.. do you understand?

That is where the journal comes in.

You track where the numbers are coming from in the RB.

But the way you are doing this by comparing different systems and then cross referencing with the RB is better.

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Midlothian VA/Play online all
      United States
      Member #101773
      December 8, 2010
      80 Posts

Kurt is a truly hypocrite--- I have seen him emailing to that website owner that he accused Anthony of promoting and he was still on the list asking questions about how to use the software and chat...What does it tell about him?

newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
        Harlem
        United States
        Member #107061
        March 1, 2011
        836 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Scared

I fell out seeing this......... Green laugh

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:19 am - IP Logged

im sorry you feel that way about AA. dont kill the messenger those who r saying what they are saying at one point felt the same you do, thought AA was a good guy. with a passion for numbers... I singed up to defend AA. just remember if it was one or two people saying it i would agree with you those would be haters... but its a pattern... would you buy a toyota camry if most people that owned one said the brakes dont work. its a bad car.... etc... use your best judgement... what i dont like is AA through his emails has really bad mouth people to a point that was crossing the line. does he have good ideas about numbers hell yes.... but are all his ideas his hell no. the question is why he dont come to ny thread.... he burnt the link bridge so to say... i miss him in ny thread... people come here to share yes he shares... does he have a hidden agenda yes... but this is america... the funny thing is god dont like ugly and what goes around comes around. karma/ ora is true... yess AA has done people wrong and what is done in the darkness will come to light. so AA is reaping what he sows.... i havent put a personal opinion in yet just logic.. so while you and others believe in what you want its your mind and your life.... but all those that have been done wrong by him r just trying to warn you that your personal ambitions of winning money the easy way can blind your logic and proper decision making,,, i spend 50 bucks and can make millions... lottery is gambling.... is random... you can improve the odds but in the long run most loose more than they win... be warned before you loose your shirt and your house... and as a disclamer i know for a fact that AA is  passionate about numbers... we have spoke on the phone... but its always once side and theres the other side and with a little logic justice and truth will prevail... thank you for your time. thanks for reading.. now u be the judge and jury of your money if you want to follow him good luck.   AA watch what u say cause i can open up a can of worms...

Thanks headcrack.

Harlem
            United States
            Member #107061
            March 1, 2011
            836 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Kurt is a truly hypocrite--- I have seen him emailing to that website owner that he accused Anthony of promoting and he was still on the list asking questions about how to use the software and chat...What does it tell about him?

Really, are you serious?......... I mean really serious?........ What does all of this tell you about ANTHONY?  Even the sites owner has spelled it out to you all and you all continually praise him for what?......... another persons system?..... You sending him Hundreds of dollars for something you can get for FREE.......... Give me a BREAK

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

moremoney04's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
              CLINTON NC
              United States
              Member #9774
              December 20, 2004
              66 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

thanks am new to this how do i pick the numbers to play out of all the boxes

boogiedown
                United States
                Member #95878
                August 19, 2010
                2887 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

That is where the journal comes in.

You track where the numbers are coming from in the RB.

But the way you are doing this by comparing different systems and then cross referencing with the RB is better.

for all the work you have to put in with a journal etc.... you are better off getting a normal paying job...

i like the slot machin 3 cherries here i come.... logic a game has 3 positions  and possible 0-9 digit will come out ..if all the digits are in the chart u get a winner every time... what to look for in a winning system is str8 n box picks not a number in the a box a number in the F box and a number in a g box.. thats not a str8 or box hit....sorry. go to your home state thread and see how people really do it... or come to ny thread and see how people do there thing....  just when i thought i was out they pull me back in ... ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

but as a person i like aa... you are welcome aa keep making a living just respect people...aa sometimes picks some good one i didnt see...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Really, are you serious?......... I mean really serious?........ What does all of this tell you about ANTHONY?  Even the sites owner has spelled it out to you all and you all continually praise him for what?......... another persons system?..... You sending him Hundreds of dollars for something you can get for FREE.......... Give me a BREAK

Get out of my thread you CRAZY nutcase!

Me and everybody here want to discuss the NUMBERS...not your ridiculous theories.

If you want drama turn on the TV and watch a soap opera.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                    Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3193 Posts

Well done Headcrack you hit the nail right on the head Kudo's to you!!!   Play the consecutives in the NY Win 4 especially5678 combo it is way overdue just the STATS man! 

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Harlem
                      United States
                      Member #107061
                      March 1, 2011
                      836 Posts

thanks am new to this how do i pick the numbers to play out of all the boxes

Print them out, tape them on your wall and throw some darts at them......... I swear you'll get a hit everytime as opposed to AA system.

And that's REAL TALK!

Cross Raods Texas
                        United States
                        Member #88615
                        March 19, 2010
                        93 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Trix you know nothing I put in a lot of work and other systems work for me.

Ask scammer Aanthony to give you the correct numbers before hand.

He can't others can!

Don't talk about me like you know me.  You don't!

Cross Raods Texas
                          United States
                          Member #88615
                          March 19, 2010
                          93 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks newgranny I totally agree.

Ask worthless Anthony to show you the numbers beforehand.

You didn't help Jack as you promised him either Anthony you scammer!

Cross Raods Texas
                            United States
                            Member #88615
                            March 19, 2010
                            93 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

I totally agree.  He keeps spinning his wheels with these Reference Boxes and can't produce a winner.

I will ask Todd about shutting this down so he doesn't rip others off!

boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Print them out, tape them on your wall and throw some darts at them......... I swear you'll get a hit everytime as opposed to AA system.

And that's REAL TALK!

granny i love you......... mink u the man...... we know the truth lets get out of here and get back to ny thread and make some money.... aa she is not a nut case ... please respect people i might disagree with you and your ways but im not going in on you.. stop it with granny718  cause its true u did contact her about her way of getting numbers.. and its true you email blasted her saying bad things... please just respect people... u dont have to take that route to justify you ways of doing numbers the goal it to win not to fight about who found the way or who...... i have the email......

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Page 131 of 136