Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 130 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
Harlem
United States
Member #107061
March 1, 2011
836 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2011, 8:59 am - IP Logged

People who sell stuff routinely also send out free stuff.  It's the same reason so many sites send out free newsletters.

It doesn't cost you anything to send out that spreadsheet, but I'm sure it does help market the web site and collect rather expensive membership fees.

You have to remember, I have seen hundreds of these things over the eleven years I have been operating Lottery Post.  I'm also sure I could dig up a few of our past discussions about this if it snowballs a bit more.  Might be revealing.

Very well said Todd,

For the life of me I can't understand how anyone sends this guy 200 dollars or more for systems and workouts that are all on this site and others for FREE.  Under my old name, I made the mistake of Giving him my email address during a telephone conversation and the gist of the conversation was about what system did I use, or what type of workout did I have to come up with for my numbers.    And this was long before he became a so called "teacher."  It's all about scheming on folks to take their money.  NO, I've never sent him a penny, He has never had anything worth purchasing, at the time when he was explaining his "So Called Systems"..... I was dumbfounded because they are all on the INTERNET for FREE, or better yet, most of the programmers/creators of such programs have all started out on Lottery Post.  Their systems can be viewed under, get this, "LOTTERY SYSTEMS"........ LOL

All of those newsletters he sends via emails are NOT his exclusively....... A person can get the same information if they're really into handicapping the lottery.  I asked him once if he was a Mathematician and he stated, "No," but he does have a "Knack" for numbers.  I think most of us on LP have a "Knack" for numbers or we wouldn't be here.  One just has to have the patience to READ and READ and READ. 

From day one, I've seen first hand of him not knowing NOTHING about numbers and constantly harrassing folks regarding how they came up with winning numbers.  And then the crap hit the fan, when he would take folks systems and claim them as his own.  Back in the day, he was a Savant Follower and even that guy didn't want to have anything to do with Anthony. SMH!!...... When things don't go his way, he'll send out emails and LIE on you constantly. 

Case in point, theres a site called SPlayer, Anthony purchased a lot of his systems and needed to find a way to get his money back for them, so he started selling the systems to his email list for half price.  When contacted by OP-COMM Inc., he was so bold in his correspondence, when he replied to an email stating that "his friend" was the one selling it and that he was just sending out information. 

Subj: Purchase Any SPlayer System for $40 

For those of you who dont have Paypal......he will accept a Green Dot card which you can purchase in Walgreens or Cvs. Also, he has MANY other SP systems:  Ten Span, Cash 3 Overlap, Primeline, Vy 4, etc. 

By the way, Vy 4 is a STRAIGHT Pick 4 system. Special DEAL:  Purchase any program for $40 

Anthony, then thought it was all a joke and went on to send out another email to his list stating... There was a correction on Prices, that, "You will have to work out a price with my friend directly once I get his email for you to contact him."  When Op-Comm got a hold of that new email, he was sent a cease and desist letter, further explaining exactly who he was dealing with.   

this is ANTHONY reply to opcomm: I am no longer offering this to my list. Sorry about that. I should have known better. My list has been informed of this (which you can verify).

Subj: No more offer

I will no longer be making the SPlayer offer.

I've since made a complaint regarding Anthony to NYS Attorney General Office.  After having been a victim of his lies and attacks, and having received numerous emails from his victims all stating the large amounts of money they have sent him, I made it MY business to report him and sent them information about how to report him also. I hate it when people swindle others out of their money based on lies and BS.  I just wish people STOP being so naive when it comes to the likes of his kind. 

Heck Pay for a Membership on Lottery Post........ There is more to this site than meets the eye.  And you're able to do pretty well financially, using the systems HERE all why interacting with folks who are doing the same, in which most of the systems are for paid members.

Keep that third eye open and beware, best of LUCK to EVERYONE.

Edit: I had to delete the name of the site..... sorry about that Todd.

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:04 am - IP Logged

I am going to keep PUSHING forward until I get what I want.

I am unstoppable.

You can come with me, or get left behind.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3186 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Very well said Todd,

For the life of me I can't understand how anyone sends this guy 200 dollars or more for systems and workouts that are all on this site and others for FREE.  Under my old name, I made the mistake of Giving him my email address during a telephone conversation and the gist of the conversation was about what system did I use, or what type of workout did I have to come up with for my numbers.    And this was long before he became a so called "teacher."  It's all about scheming on folks to take their money.  NO, I've never sent him a penny, He has never had anything worth purchasing, at the time when he was explaining his "So Called Systems"..... I was dumbfounded because they are all on the INTERNET for FREE, or better yet, most of the programmers/creators of such programs have all started out on Lottery Post.  Their systems can be viewed under, get this, "LOTTERY SYSTEMS"........ LOL

All of those newsletters he sends via emails are NOT his exclusively....... A person can get the same information if they're really into handicapping the lottery.  I asked him once if he was a Mathematician and he stated, "No," but he does have a "Knack" for numbers.  I think most of us on LP have a "Knack" for numbers or we wouldn't be here.  One just has to have the patience to READ and READ and READ. 

From day one, I've seen first hand of him not knowing NOTHING about numbers and constantly harrassing folks regarding how they came up with winning numbers.  And then the crap hit the fan, when he would take folks systems and claim them as his own.  Back in the day, he was a Savant Follower and even that guy didn't want to have anything to do with Anthony. SMH!!...... When things don't go his way, he'll send out emails and LIE on you constantly. 

Case in point, theres a site called SPlayer, Anthony purchased a lot of his systems and needed to find a way to get his money back for them, so he started selling the systems to his email list for half price.  When contacted by OP-COMM Inc., he was so bold in his correspondence, when he replied to an email stating that "his friend" was the one selling it and that he was just sending out information. 

Subj: Purchase Any SPlayer System for $40 

For those of you who dont have Paypal......he will accept a Green Dot card which you can purchase in Walgreens or Cvs. Also, he has MANY other SP systems:  Ten Span, Cash 3 Overlap, Primeline, Vy 4, etc. 

By the way, Vy 4 is a STRAIGHT Pick 4 system. Special DEAL:  Purchase any program for $40 

Anthony, then thought it was all a joke and went on to send out another email to his list stating... There was a correction on Prices, that, "You will have to work out a price with my friend directly once I get his email for you to contact him."  When Op-Comm got a hold of that new email, he was sent a cease and desist letter, further explaining exactly who he was dealing with.   

this is ANTHONY reply to opcomm: I am no longer offering this to my list. Sorry about that. I should have known better. My list has been informed of this (which you can verify).

Subj: No more offer

I will no longer be making the SPlayer offer.

I've since made a complaint regarding Anthony to NYS Attorney General Office.  After having been a victim of his lies and attacks, and having received numerous emails from his victims all stating the large amounts of money they have sent him, I made it MY business to report him and sent them information about how to report him also. I hate it when people swindle others out of their money based on lies and BS.  I just wish people STOP being so naive when it comes to the likes of his kind. 

Heck Pay for a Membership on Lottery Post........ There is more to this site than meets the eye.  And you're able to do pretty well financially, using the systems HERE all why interacting with folks who are doing the same, in which most of the systems are for paid members.

Keep that third eye open and beware, best of LUCK to EVERYONE.

Edit: I had to delete the name of the site..... sorry about that Todd.

I Agree!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3186 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I am going to keep PUSHING forward until I get what I want.

I am unstoppable.

You can come with me, or get left behind.

WHATEVER THIEF!!!!!  Happy Easter LPer's! 

MINK

moremoney04's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
          CLINTON NC
          United States
          Member #9774
          December 20, 2004
          66 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

are there index formulas for pick 4

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

are there index formulas for pick 4

Oh, great…back to the numbers.

Yes, if you give me the last 20 Pick 4 numbers from your state I can give you the RB and GI.

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Midlothian VA/Play online all
              United States
              Member #101773
              December 8, 2010
              80 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Hey to some of you who accuse Anthony for being deceived, I am getting so BORED reading the harsh accusations against Anthony...and can you just make new post on a new thread instead? You guys are getting in my way of trying to learn stuff from Anthony's system. I am not complaining at all... So.. take your BS accusations somewhere...and I am on Anthony's side. But like what I said before, lottery is a skill that requires judgement and prediction.

United States
                Member #101773
                December 8, 2010
                80 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:53 am - IP Logged

I wanted to know-- how do you generate numbers automatically from RB for both Pick 3 and 4?

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I wanted to know-- how do you generate numbers automatically from RB for both Pick 3 and 4?

It can be done by software or excel...........the excel sheet I sent out does it automatically.

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3186 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Hey to some of you who accuse Anthony for being deceived, I am getting so BORED reading the harsh accusations against Anthony...and can you just make new post on a new thread instead? You guys are getting in my way of trying to learn stuff from Anthony's system. I am not complaining at all... So.. take your BS accusations somewhere...and I am on Anthony's side. But like what I said before, lottery is a skill that requires judgement and prediction.

Just the facts rookie and as soon as the rookies start waking up and smelling the coffee you will see thru the THIEF, he is a bogus ripoff do not pay this guy for his advice he is just blowing smoke and tryiing to take your hard earned cash if that is what you want  so be it!  Rookie!  Happy Easter!

MINK

United States
                      Member #101773
                      December 8, 2010
                      80 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:01 am - IP Logged

i am talking about reading numbers from the chart automatically.. do you understand?

moremoney04's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                        CLINTON NC
                        United States
                        Member #9774
                        December 20, 2004
                        66 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:02 am - IP Logged

apr 22 3154 5191 3784 2231 7293 1675 9941 1155 2120 5723 0447 7827 6404 1079 2154 6635 9902 3555   

7353 5026 day and eveWink

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3186 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Scared

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:07 am - IP Logged

apr 22 3154 5191 3784 2231 7293 1675 9941 1155 2120 5723 0447 7827 6404 1079 2154 6635 9902 3555   

7353 5026 day and eveWink

20 Numbers used:
                            3154 5191 3784 2231 7293 1675 9941 1155 2120 5723 0447 7827 6404 1079 2154 6635 9902 3555 7353 5026

20 Draw Reference Box:
                            1 1 5 4
                            2 0 2 5
                            3 2 0 1
                            5 4 3 3

20 Draw Game Index:
                            1 5 7
                            2 3 9

12 Draw Reference Box:
                            1 1 2 1
                            2 2 4 3
                            3 7 5 4
                            5 4 9 5

12 Draw Game Index:
                            1 5 7
                            2 3 9
                              United States
                              Member #101773
                              December 8, 2010
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:13 am - IP Logged

When you show RF of 20 and 12 draw Reference BOX, i need to know how to cover all numbers to decide to play which

Page 130 of 136