Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 132 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
Harlem
United States
Member #107061
March 1, 2011
836 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks newgranny I totally agree.

Ask worthless Anthony to show you the numbers beforehand.

You didn't help Jack as you promised him either Anthony you scammer!

Hey Kurt,

I'm going to send you copies of the emails from Op Comm  and the contact name of the person that handled the case regarding AA and his scamming........ that should help you in your dispute with paypal........ plus  a few other emails....... don't forget to contact the NY State AG Office, that claim can also be filed with Paypal to help you get your money back....... As of right now since you're in dispute with him, unless they've changed their policies, They generally Freeze that persons account until things are settled.  As I've said before, I've never sent him any money, but if you need a copy of my complaint or anything else just let me know.......

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

usvet1975's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #64002
    August 15, 2008
    34 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Lookin like a  "bare knuckles" scrap folks. I`m goin to have to ask you fellas to break it up and move along..I GOT A BADGE!

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      boogiedown
      United States
      Member #95878
      August 19, 2010
      2887 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:39 am - IP Logged

one last thing, some of the best things aa has put out  has been how to bet smart . anyone who likes or dislikes him those things he has sent out are the best. the online betting i liked that one and a few others that showed that aa is smart and has something valuable to give... i loved them... he even sent an email out about starting a biz.. linked to biz forum.. that was cool.... i used it. but his passion for winning has taken him down a road that is not honarable.. ms granny keep up the good work informing people of there rights... im trying to be as king solomen was.. (the baby story where two claimed to be the mother of a child...)

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Cross Raods Texas
        United States
        Member #88615
        March 19, 2010
        93 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Shut up you idiot!

You are spineless!  tell me how many times have you won with his boxes?

They don't work and others are saying the same thing.

You are the lunatic.

I have worked for very large software comanies and on very large databases.

So speak for yourself looser!

Cross Raods Texas
          United States
          Member #88615
          March 19, 2010
          93 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Yes newgranny please send me the links you have my info now in your email.

Anthony what about sending business Jack's way?

He told me you promised him and it never happened!

Cross Raods Texas
            United States
            Member #88615
            March 19, 2010
            93 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Shut up you idiot!

You are the lunatic.

this in regards to  pick4lvr11

Harlem
              United States
              Member #107061
              March 1, 2011
              836 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

granny i love you......... mink u the man...... we know the truth lets get out of here and get back to ny thread and make some money.... aa she is not a nut case ... please respect people i might disagree with you and your ways but im not going in on you.. stop it with granny718  cause its true u did contact her about her way of getting numbers.. and its true you email blasted her saying bad things... please just respect people... u dont have to take that route to justify you ways of doing numbers the goal it to win not to fight about who found the way or who...... i have the email......

Yep, will do Headcrack.......... I'm laughing so hard, now I have to see what he said about me.... it's all good...... Real Talk out weighs BS........ As anyone can see, I don't just TALK.......... I show the FACTS as they are.  I'm not a naive person and Anthony......... Please be an adult about the whole situation.  If you're Man enough to do the things you've been doing for the past few years, then please MAN UP!!!!!

I only do what I do, because I can't stand seeing someone take advantage of another person.  Your greed will get the best of you and your day is coming.  BELIEVE DAT!!!!....... Come on AA, we're both Brooklynites......... The difference between you and I is, I don't sit on LP figuring out ways to scam folks out of their MONEY.......

Like Todd said in his POST........... If anyone ask for your email address, it's because they want MONEY. 

Lets not go blow for blow on here, because I know more about you than you think I do...... but LP is NOT the place to air ones dirty laundry........ Just know, that you'll soon be investigated.  We've had ENOUGH of your shenanigans!!!!

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                boogiedown
                United States
                Member #95878
                August 19, 2010
                2887 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Shut up you idiot!

You are the lunatic.

you have a better case and will persuade others more with a calm approach... dont let it over take you.... it over took me for awhile.. but i forgave aa and im better... so please dont spit venom... just logic and justice tell your story... it will reach deeper with others when you put it out there ....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Cross Raods Texas
                  United States
                  Member #88615
                  March 19, 2010
                  93 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

OK all of you Anthony lovers.  Since you started playing his numbers show your track records!

Show how much you have spent, how many numbers and how much you won!

hahahaha you can't!

Come on loosers put up or shut up

I will be contacting the NY AG office on you Anthony!

Cross Raods Texas
                    United States
                    Member #88615
                    March 19, 2010
                    93 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Hey all of you Anthony supporters!

Remember when the looser said to play 999 for a month at a $1 a play?

Fortunately I didn't and guess what it never hit and still hasn't hit!

Did you forget that one Anthony you looser?

risstla's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                      Houston, TX
                      United States
                      Member #104886
                      January 22, 2011
                      53 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

If this system did not work, why are we on page 132 with 1974 replies. This is the longest running forum post we've seen in a while here on lotery post which should tell you something. Anthony mentioned on the forum he played $1.00 on the nmber 999. If you look at the refrence box during the week it was strong, but did not hit. Everyone reading this forum need to understand something, if we are able to predict the numbers which hit exacy the next day, the lottery commissions would shutdownn pick 3 since all their friends & family are coming to this forum to make money in the lottery. (Just a theory), but aanewyork developed this system to give you an edge in the game. It's annoying to see you idiots post stupid replies how you are going to report aanewyork. If someone tells you the mega million numbers, it's your choice to play but no guarentee you will win. STOP!!!! with the stupid forum post people, do your research and it will all come togeather for you. I only come to this site now just to see how this system is improving each and everyweek and you know what is HAS!

Harlem
                        United States
                        Member #107061
                        March 1, 2011
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

If this system did not work, why are we on page 132 with 1974 replies. This is the longest running forum post we've seen in a while here on lotery post which should tell you something. Anthony mentioned on the forum he played $1.00 on the nmber 999. If you look at the refrence box during the week it was strong, but did not hit. Everyone reading this forum need to understand something, if we are able to predict the numbers which hit exacy the next day, the lottery commissions would shutdownn pick 3 since all their friends & family are coming to this forum to make money in the lottery. (Just a theory), but aanewyork developed this system to give you an edge in the game. It's annoying to see you idiots post stupid replies how you are going to report aanewyork. If someone tells you the mega million numbers, it's your choice to play but no guarentee you will win. STOP!!!! with the stupid forum post people, do your research and it will all come togeather for you. I only come to this site now just to see how this system is improving each and everyweek and you know what is HAS!

Give me a BREAK.............. all of you Rookies, are simply rediculous........Stop coming in here speaking of something YOU KNOW NOTHING OF... Praising him like he's some GOD!  That's why he's the way he is NOW, Every time someone has a better system, he crawls into his email and starts bad mouthing them.  He's stolen someones system and have you all thinking it's His and his alone.  You need to go back and read a few years of stuff before you start throwing up praises....  Remove your BLINDERS FIRST...... He said it earlier, "It does not matter to me,  I am going to keep PUSHING forward until I get what I want. I am Unstoppable." What does this say about his narcisist thinking?....... He's going to keep on until he gets all of your money!  And Todd is not going to stop him, He's a paying member........ So keep on sending him your money!....... But for those he's burned....... I'm going to keep on Speaking out against HIM, weather you like it or NOT. 

AA this is NOT a private Thread......... what do you think you own LP also?........Green laugh

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #108469
                          March 26, 2011
                          4011 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

ALL I WANT IS A GOOD #.  I never gave Aa a dime.  I need to make money. Please get on with ways to make money!

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                            Bowling Green ,Florida
                            United States
                            Member #108735
                            March 30, 2011
                            4090 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Florida lottery 483 showing strong for today 12 RB box

48 38 34 Pairs looks like come back, 8 may become hot

watch the 9 may be getting ready to cool  off.                               

Slayer's avatar - olab
                              Oneida, NY
                              United States
                              Member #89915
                              April 18, 2010
                              255 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Looks like I was right about this jerkoff the whole time. Kinda funny seeing all the lawsuits that will be coming out of this.

Page 132 of 136