Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Scratch-off Discussion

Topic closed. 680 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lenkame.

Page 33 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
United States
Member #106371
February 17, 2011
9704 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

the only $20 ticket new york currently have is the win for life spectacular and the odds is pretty high.....there is only 2 jackpots left for that game

you should try buying the puzzel scratches . like the cashword. bingo . they are usualy good dooh . since you buying roles on that  should give it a try. a lot of people hate playing those cause of time consuming but those are the one who can make you win big . also do not go by the  so named code letters cause on those it doesnt make sense . so i would suggest scan each of them to be sure before you throw them away . i saw a guy winning a $1000 on that and the lettering were  LZX . WHICH USUALY INDICATE ON OTHER TICKETS AS LOSING . SO YEH I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT  since then i scan all my tickets to be sure.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

you should try buying the puzzel scratches . like the cashword. bingo . they are usualy good dooh . since you buying roles on that  should give it a try. a lot of people hate playing those cause of time consuming but those are the one who can make you win big . also do not go by the  so named code letters cause on those it doesnt make sense . so i would suggest scan each of them to be sure before you throw them away . i saw a guy winning a $1000 on that and the lettering were  LZX . WHICH USUALY INDICATE ON OTHER TICKETS AS LOSING . SO YEH I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT  since then i scan all my tickets to be sure.

Bingo and crossword rolls take 3-5 hours to scratch just not worth it unless you want to kill time

2014 Highest Winner: $500

ny
      United States
      Member #88765
      March 22, 2010
      319 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

i always scan my tickets if i do not have time to scratch them...i have bought a roll of the $10 cashword before and i only got alittle more then half back....today i bought 22 tickets of the $10 bingo tickets for $220 and only got back $130....

ny
        United States
        Member #88765
        March 22, 2010
        319 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

dam seems like a 27 year old female got the jackpot for the $10 set for life....$5,000 a week for life......not too far from where i live...the store where she won the jackpot from is not my regular stores but i have bought from there a few times before.........dam......now thats lucky.....most i ever won from $10 set for life was $100......

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

dam seems like a 27 year old female got the jackpot for the $10 set for life....$5,000 a week for life......not too far from where i live...the store where she won the jackpot from is not my regular stores but i have bought from there a few times before.........dam......now thats lucky.....most i ever won from $10 set for life was $100......

hey brothadan where in NY do you live ??

$5,000 a week for life daaaaaaaammmm

ny
            United States
            Member #88765
            March 22, 2010
            319 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2011, 9:11 am - IP Logged

hey brothadan where in NY do you live ??

$5,000 a week for life daaaaaaaammmm

i live in lower manhattan wheres theres a lottery retailer in almost every block.......

United States
              Member #110736
              May 11, 2011
              34 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2011, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Maybe I should start buying mine down there! I usually get mine around midtown or uptown...:(

Lucky girl, she must be so happy.

United States
                Member #111308
                May 22, 2011
                74 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I should start buying mine down there! I usually get mine around midtown or uptown...:(

Lucky girl, she must be so happy.

so im here to post my results i took a drive to central valley thats where the outlets are woodbury commons are.I bought 3 rolls of set for life and sadly i wasted 1500 and only got back 800 i lost 700 i guess i wasnt upstate enough since where people often win is 3 hours away i was 1 hour away oh well back to the drawing board.I also bought 300 quickpicks of sweet million and only made back 49 bucks.Sorry to say i have bad luck.That girl who won the set for life bought one <snip> ticket and i buy 200 tickets and cant hit a 500 dollar.All i was interested in was the 5k which is the 3rd prize level.I know the 50 k is hard and the set for life is not going to happen but what do i have to do to even get a 500 hit.I have bought over 50 rolls in the past years and the most i hit was 250 on one ticket do i have to let this lottery thing go because i just dont get it

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                  Member #110736
                  May 11, 2011
                  34 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Stuff like that really reassures me that it's pure luck. I don't play as much, I'm more of the "hm I have and extra $20, may as well try my luck today" type. I wish I had enough money to buy a whole roll! I don't even know where to buy them, do you just ask a clerk for it? (Can you tell I'm new?)

But maybe someday luck will come through for me and I'll win more than $40. Won that just now after buying $40 worth of scratch offs... broke even, could be worse. I was almost at the end of the variety of tickets I bought when I got a $25 Loose Change winner, which bumped me back to neutral.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

so im here to post my results i took a drive to central valley thats where the outlets are woodbury commons are.I bought 3 rolls of set for life and sadly i wasted 1500 and only got back 800 i lost 700 i guess i wasnt upstate enough since where people often win is 3 hours away i was 1 hour away oh well back to the drawing board.I also bought 300 quickpicks of sweet million and only made back 49 bucks.Sorry to say i have bad luck.That girl who won the set for life bought one <snip> ticket and i buy 200 tickets and cant hit a 500 dollar.All i was interested in was the 5k which is the 3rd prize level.I know the 50 k is hard and the set for life is not going to happen but what do i have to do to even get a 500 hit.I have bought over 50 rolls in the past years and the most i hit was 250 on one ticket do i have to let this lottery thing go because i just dont get it

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dam jada sorry to hear that. I should say try your luck in Florida i think you will at least get a $500 winner here if not more.

United States
                      Member #111308
                      May 22, 2011
                      74 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

dam jada sorry to hear that. I should say try your luck in Florida i think you will at least get a $500 winner here if not more.

ny lottery sucks rolls after rolls and all i get is 50 dollar winners

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

yeah you dont here of anyone from NY winning over $500 here do you

United States
                          Member #111308
                          May 22, 2011
                          74 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

yeah you dont here of anyone from NY winning over $500 here do you

nope i think winning is impossible i almost won  1k before i has told the clerk i wanted 2 tickets of set for life then i changed my mind and bought 1 then i go get some groceries from that same store after i bought my ticket.A guy walks in and buys one ticket the one that i changed my mind on and wins the 1k .Im not suppose to win i guess even when i have a win in my hand i changed my mind which i never do once i say 2 its two.Other than that i have no luck.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

nope i think winning is impossible i almost won  1k before i has told the clerk i wanted 2 tickets of set for life then i changed my mind and bought 1 then i go get some groceries from that same store after i bought my ticket.A guy walks in and buys one ticket the one that i changed my mind on and wins the 1k .Im not suppose to win i guess even when i have a win in my hand i changed my mind which i never do once i say 2 its two.Other than that i have no luck.

some guy just hit $5,000 and $500 from the same roll in my local store, and multiple $100s also. it was one of the best rolls ive personally seen i wish i would of bought it haha. but yeah definately try the games in Fla the odds are much better.

United States
                              Member #111308
                              May 22, 2011
                              74 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2011, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

ill be there the 2nd in miami and in orlando in july i will try to buy 10 rolls

Page 33 of 46