Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win with Magic ( numbers and more)

Topic closed. 384 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 10 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40566 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Great thread here, I'm learning a lot of things I didn't know.

And that just goes to show how wrong so many of my ex-wives were.

don't think I know everything!

LOL THANK you Ridge, more to come.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8036 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Harve$t Moon, Thank you so very much for the Chinese Zodiac, I really enjoyed learning something new. I look forward to following this for the rest of my life.

What is most amazing , I collect wood carvings, have all my life , and to learn my Chinese element is wood....WOW !

Thank you again for all your time and dedication. YOUR AWESOME ! Blue Angel

You are very welcome, Sully16!  Be Blessed! Blue Angel

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8036 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

This is an awesome thread ..... very informative.  Enjoyed it very much and hope it continues!

Thanks, konane! 

I'm so glad that you are enjoying this information!

I hope that it brings you much luck and success! Yes Nod

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8036 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Sometimes it just takes a hint or smidgen of insight to open a train of thought that brings success.  This thread clearly has something to appeal to many, and if you find just one thing that piques your interest, many doors may open. 

Being the classic Twin I am, touching on multiple disciplines helped keep me moving to the next page and the next, which is another way of saying I think there's a little something here for everyone.  Nice!    J 

Thanks, Jake!

I really appreciate your thoughtful comments and your 'knowing'! Sun Smiley

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8036 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Great thread here, I'm learning a lot of things I didn't know.

And that just goes to show how wrong so many of my ex-wives were.

don't think I know everything!

Thanks, rdgrnr! 

It means a lot that you like what we are sharing! 

I appreciate your feedback!  Yes Nod

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8036 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

FUN FACTS- HEMATITE, ONE OF MY FAVORITE STONES, NOT ONLY DOES IT MAKE BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY, BUT IT HAS MAGNETIC HEALING QUALITIES ARE SAID TO HELP WITH ARTHRITIS, MANY SPORTS PLAYERS PAY BIG DOLLARS TO WEAR BRACELETS AND NECKLACES MADE OF HEMATITE, YOU CAN GET IT AT ANY CRAFT  STORE FOR A COUPLE OF DOLLARS.

HEMATITE- helps obtain self-control and inner peace, improves memory and increases physical and mental dexterity, dissolves stress and can help with bone ailments.

BLOODSTONE- increases courage and calms fears, can help improve physical strength and control anger. Stimulates the flow of healing energy, goes well with hematite.

MAHOGANY OBSIDIAN- Stimulates spiritual growth and strength. Helps eliminate energy blockages and fulfill ones dreams, relieves tension.

NEBULA STONE- Comforts in times of need, releasing the bonds of fear. Eases restrictions of the mind and enhances psychic ability.

SERPENTINE- Soothes harsh transitional periods and brings about positive changes, promotes health and longevity, helps remove obstacles.

QUARTZ CHRYSTAL- Amplifies physical energy and thoughts, promotes calmness and perserverance. Helps you keep in touch with your inner self.

SMOKY QUARTZ- Helps with awareness and stimulates energy, helps overcome depression and negative emotions can help turn dreams into reality.

HEMATITE      

BLOODSTONE      

MAHOGANY OBSIDIAN      

NEBULA STONE        

SERPENTINE       

QUARTZ CRYSTAL      

comes in all colors of the rainbow 

SMOKY QUARTZ   

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40566 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2011, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Spellcasting with Stones and Gems

Don't let the word Spellcasting scare you, it's quite simple actually, most times the stones can be worn as jewelry, we all have rings, bracelets  earrings and necklaces made from beautiful stones, we choose them for their beauty, but have you ever considered maybe they choose you? If you were ever walking through the mall and something caught your eye, maybe it was for a reason.

You can also hang stones in windows , man made crystals hung in windows bring beautiful prisms to your home and can have a very relaxing effect.

I wear a Black Tourmaline with my Cross to help ward off evil.

Stones can be placed around candles depending on your needs, If you want good luck boil cloves and rub the adventurine, stones can be used with herbs and oils.

Some stones are used in healing, many massage therapists use heated stones on specific parts of your body for healing and relaxation, they also choose oils and some, use incense during this process.

There are many books on the subject , your local library is a great start.

You can make a money bag, add your favorite stones and charms, herbs to a small cloth bag , add some dollars and close it up, I take mine to Bingo.

I have adventurine and cloves and a secret item and some 5 dollar bills in mine.

Many Native Cultures call this a Medicine Pouch, all the items are kept secret.

Good luck .

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40566 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

BLACK TOURMALINE-Repels negative energy, protects against evil and the negativity of others. Helps keep spirits high in bad situations.

BLACK ONYX- Helps to think independantly, helps with self control and wise decision making and can help you become the master of your own fate.

TIGER EYE- Promotes good judgement and organization and can help with protection.

RED JASPER-Helps to forsee problems before they become a threat, protects you from involvement with people or things which are not good for you and give great inner endurance.

EMERALD- Promotes domestic harmony and faithfulness, enhances memory and wisdom. Stimulates postive action and longevity.

CRAZY LACE AGATE- Helps to see through "games" and into the heart of the problem, aides in creative expression eases depression and anger.

SUNSTONE- Increases confidence , makes you feel bright and fresh, intensifies concentration and stimulates passion ( this is a great stone to meditate with. )

ROSE QUARTZ - Opens and unburdens the heart, stimulates love and happiness,replaces sorrow with personal fulfillment and peace.

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40566 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

AMETHYST-Brings stability , strength and peace. Calms fears and raises hopes, helps overcome addictions and self deception, supports sobriety

GALENA-Opens the mind and helps to center and anchor your inner self, dissolves self-limiting assumptions from the past.

LEOPARDSKIN JASPER- Promotes responsibility , patience and awareness of the needs of others, helps you to become more atune to natural surroundings.

CORAL (FOSSILIZED ) Assists in telepathic communications and intuitions, helps strengthen Auras.

SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN- Helps to dissolve unkind  and unloving thoughts, Helps to shield you from others hatefulness , jealousy and anger.

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8036 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

BLACK TOURMALINE-Repels negative energy, protects against evil and the negativity of others. Helps keep spirits high in bad situations.

BLACK ONYX- Helps to think independantly, helps with self control and wise decision making and can help you become the master of your own fate.

TIGER EYE- Promotes good judgement and organization and can help with protection.

RED JASPER-Helps to forsee problems before they become a threat, protects you from involvement with people or things which are not good for you and give great inner endurance.

EMERALD- Promotes domestic harmony and faithfulness, enhances memory and wisdom. Stimulates postive action and longevity.

CRAZY LACE AGATE- Helps to see through "games" and into the heart of the problem, aides in creative expression eases depression and anger.

SUNSTONE- Increases confidence , makes you feel bright and fresh, intensifies concentration and stimulates passion ( this is a great stone to meditate with. )

ROSE QUARTZ - Opens and unburdens the heart, stimulates love and happiness,replaces sorrow with personal fulfillment and peace.

BLACK TOURMALINE   

BLACK ONYX   

TIGER EYE      

RED JASPER 

EMERALD       

CRAZY LACE AGATE   

SUNSTONE     

ROSE QUARTZ    

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8036 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

AMETHYST-Brings stability , strength and peace. Calms fears and raises hopes, helps overcome addictions and self deception, supports sobriety

GALENA-Opens the mind and helps to center and anchor your inner self, dissolves self-limiting assumptions from the past.

LEOPARDSKIN JASPER- Promotes responsibility , patience and awareness of the needs of others, helps you to become more atune to natural surroundings.

CORAL (FOSSILIZED ) Assists in telepathic communications and intuitions, helps strengthen Auras.

SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN- Helps to dissolve unkind  and unloving thoughts, Helps to shield you from others hatefulness , jealousy and anger.

AMETHYST   

GALENA   

LEOPARDSKIN JASPER     

CORAL (FOSSILIZED)  

SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN     

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8036 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Spellcasting with Stones and Gems

Don't let the word Spellcasting scare you, it's quite simple actually, most times the stones can be worn as jewelry, we all have rings, bracelets  earrings and necklaces made from beautiful stones, we choose them for their beauty, but have you ever considered maybe they choose you? If you were ever walking through the mall and something caught your eye, maybe it was for a reason.

You can also hang stones in windows , man made crystals hung in windows bring beautiful prisms to your home and can have a very relaxing effect.

I wear a Black Tourmaline with my Cross to help ward off evil.

Stones can be placed around candles depending on your needs, If you want good luck boil cloves and rub the adventurine, stones can be used with herbs and oils.

Some stones are used in healing, many massage therapists use heated stones on specific parts of your body for healing and relaxation, they also choose oils and some, use incense during this process.

There are many books on the subject , your local library is a great start.

You can make a money bag, add your favorite stones and charms, herbs to a small cloth bag , add some dollars and close it up, I take mine to Bingo.

I have adventurine and cloves and a secret item and some 5 dollar bills in mine.

Many Native Cultures call this a Medicine Pouch, all the items are kept secret.

Good luck .

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40566 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Nice relaxing pictures Harve$t Moon, Thank you. I have a few more stones to bring you then we will talk about stones and healing, I will explain chakras  and the different colors of the stones and how they can help, Green stones can help with the heart, violet- spirituality, Geodes, astral travel and higher mathematics, Jade - heart hips, kidneys, skin and hair, there is much to learn.

However , with this being a holiday weekend, everyone is busy, so I'll bring this to you next week.

Here are a few more stones, and in the mean time , make those money bags and have some extra weekend cash. !

RUTILLATED QUARTZ-, Helps energize, rejuvenate and prevent depression. Stabilizes relationships and strengthens love, promotes calm.

GREEN QUARTZ- Opens the heart Chakra, releases negative energy, inspires creativity, balance the endocrine system.

PETRIFIED WOOD-Increases enjoyment of life, eases mental and emotional stress, helps to feel more balanced and prevents clumsiness and accidents.

AMBER- Magnifies natural beauty, attracts friends and stimulates happiness. Helps to keep a marriage go strong.

ABALONE-Improves cooperation and stability in the home, inhances productivity and can help build physical strength.

DUMORTIERITE-Reduces stubborness, increases patience, helps with inner peace during times of great stress, helps to get to the heart of the matter.

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8036 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Nice relaxing pictures Harve$t Moon, Thank you. I have a few more stones to bring you then we will talk about stones and healing, I will explain chakras  and the different colors of the stones and how they can help, Green stones can help with the heart, violet- spirituality, Geodes, astral travel and higher mathematics, Jade - heart hips, kidneys, skin and hair, there is much to learn.

However , with this being a holiday weekend, everyone is busy, so I'll bring this to you next week.

Here are a few more stones, and in the mean time , make those money bags and have some extra weekend cash. !

RUTILLATED QUARTZ-, Helps energize, rejuvenate and prevent depression. Stabilizes relationships and strengthens love, promotes calm.

GREEN QUARTZ- Opens the heart Chakra, releases negative energy, inspires creativity, balance the endocrine system.

PETRIFIED WOOD-Increases enjoyment of life, eases mental and emotional stress, helps to feel more balanced and prevents clumsiness and accidents.

AMBER- Magnifies natural beauty, attracts friends and stimulates happiness. Helps to keep a marriage go strong.

ABALONE-Improves cooperation and stability in the home, inhances productivity and can help build physical strength.

DUMORTIERITE-Reduces stubborness, increases patience, helps with inner peace during times of great stress, helps to get to the heart of the matter.

RUTILLATED QUARTZ   

GREEN QUARTZ      

PETRIFIED WOOD   

AMBER  (resin)   

ABALONE  (shell)    

DUMORTIERITE   

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                              LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4503 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks, EddessaKnight! Sun Smiley

I did a quick look and there is a relationship! 

Thanks for pointing that out to us! That tip may

help in making a decision on the third digit to play

with pairs or the fourth digit to play with triads. Yes Nod

Hello to our Harvest Moon & Sully... et al

Glad you discovered effectiveness of the listed associated numbers.Hurray!

Easter Surprise: check out two sets of numbers that follow or proceed #10:

#2-6-10

#10-22-34

Results = above the expected odds!!!

For risk free back testing (not each & every time mind you but have won using these ressonant numbers repeatedly on roulette & keno- look for the patterns) perhaps we can apply for lottery & bingo etc?

Have more encouraging numbers for those inclined ???

Satisfy yourselves by checking against past performances...but kindly share results with all >>>>>

Thanks again to our Lotto Ladies for your continuous positive contributions.

Good VibrationsNote,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Page 10 of 26