Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win with Magic ( numbers and more)

Topic closed. 384 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Great topic, Sully and Harvest Moon, thanks for posting this!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Since this topic includes numbers, let me add this (posted as a thread a few days ago, better here):

Say you were born on September 22, 1978.

Sept. = 9, the 9th month

Reduce 22 to 4 ( 2 + 2)

1978 is 1 + 9 + 7 + 8 = 25, reduce to 7

So you can use 947 as a Pick 3.

9 + 4 + 7 = 20 which reduces to 2.

A Pick 4 would be 9472.

For other games you would use 9, 4, 7, 2, 22, 20, 25 or any of those added together.

Good Luck!

Lep

And from Glynis McCants, "The Numbers Lady":

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills. 

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Repeat these words no less than 15 minutes a day, AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40611 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sully & Harvest Moon

May your vibes be in happy frequency like two tunning forks.

Eddessaknight Sun Smiley

Thank you Eddessaknight, enjoy.Sun Smiley

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40611 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Since this topic includes numbers, let me add this (posted as a thread a few days ago, better here):

Sept. = 9, the 9th month

Reduce 22 to 4 ( 2 + 2)

A Pick 4 would be 9472.

For other games you would use 9, 4, 7, 2, 22, 20, 25 or any of those added together.

Good Luck!

Lep

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills. 

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Thank you Cointoss, you know I got a 8 in my wallet. LOL Smiley

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Just love candles, burn them most days.  Yellow candle can be used for luck also.  You can make an oil yourself and rub the candle in it for that added bit of power.  Green is also great for bing luck.  Tried to make my own candle once and it did not turn out so great.  But the oils are good after they sit for a while.   Start with olive oil and add cinnamon, patchouli, bergamont and any other essential oil used for luck. You can add herbs also and let sit for a few days.  Your house will smell wonderful.

wpb

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40611 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Just love candles, burn them most days.  Yellow candle can be used for luck also.  You can make an oil yourself and rub the candle in it for that added bit of power.  Green is also great for bing luck.  Tried to make my own candle once and it did not turn out so great.  But the oils are good after they sit for a while.   Start with olive oil and add cinnamon, patchouli, bergamont and any other essential oil used for luck. You can add herbs also and let sit for a few days.  Your house will smell wonderful.

awesome ! Thank you for sharing wpb.Blue Angel

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8038 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Cointoss, you know I got a 8 in my wallet. LOL Smiley

Me too!  Those eights  8 are in many places, besides my wallet. 

They are in the wealth corners of my house, my desk, the mailbox,

and in my car!:)

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8038 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Here are some safety things that you must be aware of about candles.

Some candles are not safe to breathe and it is not just because of the lead factor.  It is because of the type of wax and the synthetic oils that are used.

Factors of what they are made with is important.  100% beeswax is the best that you can have for breathing. They cost the most, too.

The essential oils are used to add fragrance and other properties to the wax. There are synthetic oils that are used to add fragrance to the candles, but caution should be used when breathing synthetic fragrances.  The burning of the synthetic oils used in candles can cause respiratory challenges for many people. Proper ventilation is also very important, too.

There is a major difference between a natural essential oil and a synthetic fragrance oil.  It is best to add natural essential oils to the candles, but there is a cost factor for using natural pure essential oils. That is why synthetic oils are used to save on the cost.  The real cost of using synthetic oils can be harmful for one's health, the health of your family and pets. Use care and buy the best that you can, if you are going to use them indoors!

How to Choose a Safe Candle

Nearly everyone loves candles - especially if they smell good.
                Flickering candles add beauty and create ambiance. Scented candles can set a mood - uplifting, homey or even sensual. But, did you know that according to the EPA, candles are a leading cause of indoor air pollution, may aggravate asthma, and can contaminate the air in your home with lead? That's right my friends, lead. So, while candles are a fairly inexpensive home décor accessory, there are some things to be aware of when purchasing them.

Metal Wicks - Know What You're Burning
                Most candles out on the market today are made from paraffin wax (petroleum based), have metal wicks and are scented with synthetic fragrances. They may even have added stabilizers to control the way they burn. While these candles look and smell good they may actually be affecting your health and that of your family's. Candles such as these emit trace amounts of chemicals such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, acrolein and naphthalene. Studies by the EPA show that burning candles with lead core wicks exceeded EPA recommended thresholds.

Haven't lead wicks been banned, you ask?
                Yes, they have - back in the 1970's. However, there are still candles found in the market that have lead cores - even some made in the USA. To be fair, the majority of candle manufacturers have signed the National Candle Association's pledge not to use lead wicks but, there are the unscrupulous that choose to ignore rules and regulations.

Most of the metal found in wicks is now Zinc.
                This has raised some eyebrows and, in my humble opinion, why use any metal wicks when there are alternatives such as braided cotton or paper/cellulose core with cotton (side note: the purpose of a "core" in a wick is to prevent the wick from falling over and extinguishing itself). Avoid metal core wicks.

Wax is the major component of candles.
                Paraffin wax, the most common found in candles, is cheap. It's also a petroleum by-product and produces soot when burned. There are now options readily available such as 100% beeswax or 100% vegetable or soy wax. Notice the 100% - beware of the label that states "soy wax candle" without reading the whole label - you may find that it says "contains 5% soy wax and 95% paraffin". Hold out for 100% percent.  Vegetable/soy wax canldes burn extremely clean and come from renewable resources. Beeswax is long burning and has a natural honey scent. Again, be aware of "blends" - look for the 100% beeswax label.

Ahhh, the scent of a candle.
                It can instantly transform a room and create a desired mood. However, for many people it can also trigger headaches, stuffy noses and asthma attacks. There are plenty of manufacturers that make "aromatherapy" candles - they claim to calm and soothe. But, many of these candles contain synthetic fragrance oils, not true essential oils. The difference is that with synthetic oils you probably will get a stronger scent but you're also releasing formaldehyde and other chemicals into the air. Instead, choose candles that contain plant based essential oils. They're natural, usually don't trigger asthma and can truly have a therapeutic effect. I still don't understand the idea of a 100% soy wax candle scented with synthetic, lung-irritating fragrances. There are more and more manufacturers out there that make truly pure, safe candles - you just have to know what to look for.

This article is from ~ Greenfeet

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40611 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I hope your are enjoying this thread so far,

Now that we have the candles with the numbers, colors and special meaning I'd like to share with you the candles I use and why.

The Black candle, I feel it is the most powerful one I use, the protection candle.

I light one as soon as I get home, as there is good in this world so is there evil, and unseen evil can follow you anywhere,

The building I work in is wedged in between 2 cemetaries, we have seen strange things at work.

We have seen everything from shadows, to hearing strange sounds after we close, the ground our building was built on was a nursing home at one time,

so yes the protection candle gets lit when I get home.

Right now I'm burning a purple candle, the healing candle, as some of you know 2 people in my life have cancer, one with breast cancer one with skin cancer.

I usually start with a hot cup of tea and sit quietly and tell myself how I can be stronger and more positive for them, the healing thats being done is in my mind.

Now, being a 3 digit girl, you probably think I got a green one burning with me at all times, no this is not the case, I usually burn a green one when someone I care for is having a hard financial time. In the world of magic you get back what you put out there times 3.

I will use a pillar candle for this, I will etch the persons name and what they need help with right into the wax.

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8038 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sully & Harvest Moon

May your vibes be in happy frequency like two tunning forks.

Eddessaknight Sun Smiley

Thanks, eddessaknight!

May everyone resonate to the vibrations 

of health, wealth and happiness!!! Sun Smiley

danpen01's avatar - lib
                      kennesaw, ga
                      United States
                      Member #47217
                      October 25, 2006
                      153 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Sept. = 9, the 9th month

Reduce 22 to 4 ( 2 + 2)

A Pick 4 would be 9472.

Good Luck!

Lep

THANK YOU, I GOT MY 8 IN MY WALLETSmile

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40611 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Todays Topic will be Lucky Spells

Here are some of the items you will need.

Taper Candles 481 ( 4 inch as you have to burn the whole thing)

Virgin 173 ( candles that have never been used )

Cleansing 344 ( everything you use must be clean )

Focus 373 ( concentration is important )

Goals 304

matches 549

paper 261

pencil 170

writing 479

cash 209 312

money 160 165

spell 340

oils 310

safflower oil 105 115 506

grapeseed oil 393

jojoba oil 143

sunflower oil 133 177

These are some of the herbs used in money spells

buckeye 422   holly 138  clover 200 tonka beans 694 bay leaf 534

anise 261 366  hazel 534 basil 243 oak moss 601

Most of these can be found in powder form at  most wiccan or herbalist stores.

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40611 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Now on to the fun part.

Cleanse everything your going to use.

I suggest using 4 inch virgin tapers of gold , green or white.

you will want to rub a light coat of oil on the candle then roll it once in your herbs,

light the candle and let it burn itself out, you chose the oil and herb of your desire.

when the candle has burned itself out bury it or dispose of it in the trash.

you can write the spell you chose on a clean piece of paper and burn it in the flame of your lit candle, have a bowl or ashtray ready,

or you can recite the chant 3 times.

1. extra money come my way

I could use some cash today

extra money come to me

as I will so it shall be. OR

2. gold and silver , silver and gold

make money come

and dollars unfold  OR

3. cash from Necessity

not from greed

all I'm asking for

is what I need

Spells are good for 1 lunar cycle

Just as an extra little helpful tip

Geminis , Aquarians and Libras you may consider using anise as your herb

Aries , Leos and Sagittarians you may want to consider clover

Cancers, Scorpios and Pisces you may want to consider chamomile

Capricorns, Virgos and Taurus you may want to consider Oakmoss

BEST WISHES

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34202 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:43 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU, I GOT MY 8 IN MY WALLETSmile

Me too, I put the 8 in my Wallet and I hit the Trifecta March 28th. Maybe it works! LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40611 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2011, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Anyone who likes to garden or work in soil I also have some planting  spells to help bring

wealth , prosperity, and abundance.

I also have healing spells.

my next topic with be candle making,

have a great day and stay tuned.

Page 2 of 26