Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lexicographic Numbers and a little math

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 6 years ago by gpagator.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Adam

I am hoping through discussion that we can find something that will make this easier.  I still have much to

add about how this can be used but as you know if we can't pick the correct values then it is all for nothing.

I was thinking that if a person could set up for 2 or 3 tight  runs and then select maybe 5 sets from each 

that it might pay off.  I also think that the field can be narrowed down for most draws without much work.

The second number will normally be in a very small group so it should not take too many sets to produce a

3 of 5.  The reverse Lexi can be used to range the 4th number but I have not included it yet but will add it

as this moves along.  Hitting the ranges for both foward and reverse could yeild a 4 of 5 with very few sets 

but only if you get close in the settings.  I was not offended by your reply I was just making it known what 

what we were doing here is not easy and much more work needs to be done.  This works just like the DOS

version of Anom but with a different interface.  Several setups will work even if you miss both the ranges

depending on the matrix.  For my 5-39 game setting the first digit to 0 or 1 can produce the number 2 so

it does have some room for error on the part of the user.  My main goal is to range the third number into

a small group using both the FL and RL values togeather.  So far this has eluded me but I have data that

makes me believe it can be done.  I normaly work alone on my projects but with this I hope others will input

a few new ideas, otherwise it will not be worth my time to continue.  The code I posted to calculate the lexi

from the set or the set from the lexi took a lot of hard work and I thought that someone out there would

have commented on it.   When I first wrote it several years ago I had to work out the formulas because I

had never heard of anyone getting the set from the lexi and was told by many that it could not be done. 

Without this the and the reverse lexi then this whole post would not be possible.  Oh well, I guess the old

saying that "one man's treasure is another man's junk" is spot on here. 

RL

RL,

Thanks for your understanding. I think that some pick-3 or pick-4 players could contribute a bit with their experience with what actually works.

Some strategies of playing are based on worst/best pairings of digits in some ranges. Does it work, I do not know.

Adam

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1736 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:53 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for your understanding. I think that some pick-3 or pick-4 players could contribute a bit with their experience with what actually works.

Some strategies of playing are based on worst/best pairings of digits in some ranges. Does it work, I do not know.

Adam

Interesting that you mention best/worst pairings by range. Yesterday I ran the back digit pairings by position for any 5/39 game to see what came up. (In Texas we have a 5/37). Might need to run a 5/39 to compare the overall results. I highlighted the first and fifth back digits to get some idea. From the overall totals one would expect these to be true since 1 to 9 contain the largest spread. I haven't taken the time to carefully go through this yet, but it appears that digits 9, 8, 7, 6, (5) have a greater chance of hitting in the highest number. The more you close the gap in the second and fifth and thrid and fifth, the more likely a 9 will appear in the fifth digit. As I say I'll have to run a 5/39 to see if this holds true before jumping off the deep end.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3986 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Interesting that you mention best/worst pairings by range. Yesterday I ran the back digit pairings by position for any 5/39 game to see what came up. (In Texas we have a 5/37). Might need to run a 5/39 to compare the overall results. I highlighted the first and fifth back digits to get some idea. From the overall totals one would expect these to be true since 1 to 9 contain the largest spread. I haven't taken the time to carefully go through this yet, but it appears that digits 9, 8, 7, 6, (5) have a greater chance of hitting in the highest number. The more you close the gap in the second and fifth and thrid and fifth, the more likely a 9 will appear in the fifth digit. As I say I'll have to run a 5/39 to see if this holds true before jumping off the deep end.

Gary

Nice chart, My 5-39 the digits 4 & 0 are the worst hitters, I never checked them as a pair but I always 

start with them to see if they can be blocked.   Digit 5 has the best hit rate followed by 6.  Base digits 1-2-3

are almost always put in play and in the old dos version there is an option that allows you to select decade

dights for each number.  This reduces sets very quickly but I did not include this option in the 64 bit version. 

My old bayes predictor use to go through every filter and digit and try to match all the settings but it seemed

to stop working one day and I have yet to figure out why.  It also used the lexi option to range the groups, 

when it worked it was dead on but for some unknown reason it just quit working.  What I have found is that

almost all the back digit configurations seen to run through cycles and the longer they don't show the more

likely they are to hit.  Right now I have been working with the group settings, I normaly can hit 4 of the digits

and then set 2 or 3 more to the 0/1 option and then try to set the ID to control the totals.  I can on most days

hit all the side bar filters if I don't try and set them too tight.  I played 13 lines last night and hit 5ea 2 of 5 

so I lost $8.00, I got to get back on my game, I have only played around 10 times this year and my bigggest

win has been around $30.00.   I have so many projects going that I don't have the time to do a proper workup.

I have been working on some stuff that Josephus sent me but don't have enough time to really test it.  Let me

know if you find anything for the 5-39 game.  I can send you a drawfile if you need it.  Just let me know what

format you want it in. Also don't forget to do a base digit total count, my game runs in the 5 to 6 range for most

draws.

RL

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1736 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Gary

Nice chart, My 5-39 the digits 4 & 0 are the worst hitters, I never checked them as a pair but I always 

start with them to see if they can be blocked.   Digit 5 has the best hit rate followed by 6.  Base digits 1-2-3

are almost always put in play and in the old dos version there is an option that allows you to select decade

dights for each number.  This reduces sets very quickly but I did not include this option in the 64 bit version. 

My old bayes predictor use to go through every filter and digit and try to match all the settings but it seemed

to stop working one day and I have yet to figure out why.  It also used the lexi option to range the groups, 

when it worked it was dead on but for some unknown reason it just quit working.  What I have found is that

almost all the back digit configurations seen to run through cycles and the longer they don't show the more

likely they are to hit.  Right now I have been working with the group settings, I normaly can hit 4 of the digits

and then set 2 or 3 more to the 0/1 option and then try to set the ID to control the totals.  I can on most days

hit all the side bar filters if I don't try and set them too tight.  I played 13 lines last night and hit 5ea 2 of 5 

so I lost $8.00, I got to get back on my game, I have only played around 10 times this year and my bigggest

win has been around $30.00.   I have so many projects going that I don't have the time to do a proper workup.

I have been working on some stuff that Josephus sent me but don't have enough time to really test it.  Let me

know if you find anything for the 5-39 game.  I can send you a drawfile if you need it.  Just let me know what

format you want it in. Also don't forget to do a base digit total count, my game runs in the 5 to 6 range for most

draws.

RL

Sounds like me at the moment. We had major storms here the last two evenings. Emptied the boat yesterday. More in it today. At least I we know if it holds water it won't leak!

Working on getting the three digit patterns as well. Thinking first three, mid three, back three to see if/where the ties are. Might work. Might be nothing more than more data that tells a lot of data things.

At one time I thought the back 5 would be worth chasing, but since we both agree they only repeat once every 100 draws, that went belly up.

YES! I would love to get a 5/39. You know how I write, so whatever form suits you. I can adapt the code to read it. 

I'll be back. I had to go get a thermocouple for the hot water heater. NO hot water for a shower! Makes waking up fun.

G

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3986 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2011, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like me at the moment. We had major storms here the last two evenings. Emptied the boat yesterday. More in it today. At least I we know if it holds water it won't leak!

Working on getting the three digit patterns as well. Thinking first three, mid three, back three to see if/where the ties are. Might work. Might be nothing more than more data that tells a lot of data things.

At one time I thought the back 5 would be worth chasing, but since we both agree they only repeat once every 100 draws, that went belly up.

YES! I would love to get a 5/39. You know how I write, so whatever form suits you. I can adapt the code to read it. 

I'll be back. I had to go get a thermocouple for the hot water heater. NO hot water for a shower! Makes waking up fun.

G

Gary

I had to laugh about the boat because it reminded me of the three stooges when curly shot a hole in the

bottom of the boat so the water would drain, Problem was they were on the lake at the time.

RL

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1736 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2011, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Gary

I had to laugh about the boat because it reminded me of the three stooges when curly shot a hole in the

bottom of the boat so the water would drain, Problem was they were on the lake at the time.

RL

It's all good. I laughed too. I even had a thought to put shampoo in the boat, throw the dog in and wash both at the same time.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3986 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2011, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Next part.  I am assuming that everyone understands so far so I will add a little more. If something

does not make since then please ask.  Any question is a good question and I often miss steps so

if your having a problem then others might also.

Watch for typo's as I make many mistakes

FL / RL codes. 
              Remember that the software adds (0)'s to the end of the Low range
              and (9)'s to the end of the high range so "000" = 000001 to 000999
              for any matrix with a 6 digit lexi value. If both Low and HI are
              set to "000" then 001 is added to LOw and 999 is added to High.
              This allows a full range to be covered without the need to adjust
              all 6 digits because 3-digit resolution is all that is needed to
              range the first and last number of a set.  It can be done with as
              few as 1 but 3 are needed to cover everything.

##   code  Low to Hi 
              #1 = LLL = x00 TO x12
              #2 = LLH = x13 TO x24
              #3 = LHL = x25 TO x37
              #4 = LHH = x38 TO x50
              #5 = HLL = x51 TO x62
              #6 = HLH = x63 TO x74
              #7 = HHL = x75 TO x86
              #8 = HHH = x87 TO x99

These 8 ranges will work for any matrix but X will be different for each.

a 5-32 game has 142506 sets so the x range = 0-1          Random selection = 1 in 2 =50%

a 5-36 game has 376992 sets so the x range = 0-1-2-3      Random selection = 1 in 4 =25% 

a 5-37 game has 435897 sets so the x range = 0-1-2-3-4    Random selection = 1 in 5 =20%

a 5-39 game has 575757 sets so the x range = 0-1-2-3-4-5  Random selection = 1 in 6 = 17% "rounded"

The first digit selection is the most important but in certain drawings it does
              not need to be correct.  The 2nd/3rd digit selection is even less critical.

Example 5-39 matrix.
              Look at set 02 16 27 32 35. Lexi = 130760.  Any setting between 073816 to 139860
              would produce a number 02 as the first number. This means that for this draw all
              the below selections would have worked.

X   code
              0 + LLL
              0 + LLH
              0 + LHL
              0 + LHH
              0 + HLH
              0 + HHL

1 + HHL
              1 + HHH

If you don't understand this then please ask for more instructions because it is
              improtant to using this.  A simple way to check the times each number in the matrix
              appears as the first number in a set is shown below. Lets say that you want to calc
              the starting lexi value for number 3 meaning set 03-04-05-06-07.

Simple method 5-39 matrix

since you are moving past all the sets that start with 01 or 02 then you are now working
              with a 5-37 matrix. using the nCr function calculate the total sets which are 435897. Now

using the sets in the origional 5-39 subtract. 575757 - 435897 = 139860 Then add 1 so
              the first set with number 3 falls on lexi value 136861. Now to calc the last set with
              number 03 as a first number calculate as a 5-36 game = 376992.  Now subtract again
              575757 - 376992 = 198765 which is the lexi for the highest set that starts with the
              number 03. Next subtract 198765 - 139860 = 58905 which is the number of sets that start
              with the number 03. If you have downloaded the LexiCalc program then you could calculate
              this using it's [Conv] option and enter in the numbers 3-4-5-6-7 and get the lexi value
              139861 and then redue and enter 3-36-37-38-39 to get lexi value 198765 now sub
              198765 - 139861 = 58904 + 1 = 58905   

I hope this makes since butif it does not then please ask.  You should really understand
              this before you move on.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3986 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2011, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Another calculation that may be needed as we move along.

To calculate how many sets contain any one number from the matrix. first calculate the sets in the matrix

5-39 = 575757 now subtract 39-1 = 38. 

Now calculate sets in a 5-38 = 501942. 

Now subtract, 575757 - 501942 = 73815

Each number in a 5-39 game appears 73815 times

Another method.  575757 * 5 = 2878785 / 39 = 73815   Note! the 5 here is the numbers in each set.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3986 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2011, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Next part.  I am assuming that everyone understands so far so I will add a little more. If something

does not make since then please ask.  Any question is a good question and I often miss steps so

if your having a problem then others might also.

Watch for typo's as I make many mistakes

FL / RL codes. 
                  Remember that the software adds (0)'s to the end of the Low range
                  and (9)'s to the end of the high range so "000" = 000001 to 000999
                  for any matrix with a 6 digit lexi value. If both Low and HI are
                  set to "000" then 001 is added to LOw and 999 is added to High.
                  This allows a full range to be covered without the need to adjust
                  all 6 digits because 3-digit resolution is all that is needed to
                  range the first and last number of a set.  It can be done with as
                  few as 1 but 3 are needed to cover everything.

##   code  Low to Hi 
                  #1 = LLL = x00 TO x12
                  #2 = LLH = x13 TO x24
                  #3 = LHL = x25 TO x37
                  #4 = LHH = x38 TO x50
                  #5 = HLL = x51 TO x62
                  #6 = HLH = x63 TO x74
                  #7 = HHL = x75 TO x86
                  #8 = HHH = x87 TO x99

These 8 ranges will work for any matrix but X will be different for each.

a 5-32 game has 142506 sets so the x range = 0-1          Random selection = 1 in 2 =50%

a 5-36 game has 376992 sets so the x range = 0-1-2-3      Random selection = 1 in 4 =25% 

a 5-37 game has 435897 sets so the x range = 0-1-2-3-4    Random selection = 1 in 5 =20%

a 5-39 game has 575757 sets so the x range = 0-1-2-3-4-5  Random selection = 1 in 6 = 17% "rounded"

The first digit selection is the most important but in certain drawings it does
                  not need to be correct.  The 2nd/3rd digit selection is even less critical.

Example 5-39 matrix.
                  Look at set 02 16 27 32 35. Lexi = 130760.  Any setting between 073816 to 139860
                  would produce a number 02 as the first number. This means that for this draw all
                  the below selections would have worked.

X   code
                  0 + LLL
                  0 + LLH
                  0 + LHL
                  0 + LHH
                  0 + HLH
                  0 + HHL

1 + HHL
                  1 + HHH

If you don't understand this then please ask for more instructions because it is
                  improtant to using this.  A simple way to check the times each number in the matrix
                  appears as the first number in a set is shown below. Lets say that you want to calc
                  the starting lexi value for number 3 meaning set 03-04-05-06-07.

Simple method 5-39 matrix

since you are moving past all the sets that start with 01 or 02 then you are now working
                  with a 5-37 matrix. using the nCr function calculate the total sets which are 435897. Now

using the sets in the origional 5-39 subtract. 575757 - 435897 = 139860 Then add 1 so
                  the first set with number 3 falls on lexi value 136861. Now to calc the last set with
                  number 03 as a first number calculate as a 5-36 game = 376992.  Now subtract again
                  575757 - 376992 = 198765 which is the lexi for the highest set that starts with the
                  number 03. Next subtract 198765 - 139860 = 58905 which is the number of sets that start
                  with the number 03. If you have downloaded the LexiCalc program then you could calculate
                  this using it's [Conv] option and enter in the numbers 3-4-5-6-7 and get the lexi value
                  139861 and then redue and enter 3-36-37-38-39 to get lexi value 198765 now sub
                  198765 - 139861 = 58904 + 1 = 58905   

I hope this makes since butif it does not then please ask.  You should really understand
                  this before you move on.

RL

The above should read

X   code

0 + HLH
                  0 + HHL
                  0 + HHH

1 + LLL
                  1 + LLH
                  1 + LHL
                  1 + LHH

From hereon out I will refer to the 3-letter code by the digits 1 to 8

##   code  Low to Hi 
                  #1 = LLL = x00 TO x12
                  #2 = LLH = x13 TO x24
                  #3 = LHL = x25 TO x37
                  #4 = LHH = x38 TO x50
                  #5 = HLL = x51 TO x62
                  #6 = HLH = x63 TO x74
                  #7 = HHL = x75 TO x86
                  #8 = HHH = x87 TO x99

Write this down and save it for reference
                  #1 = x00 TO x12
                  #2 = x13 TO x24
                  #3 = x25 TO x37
                  #4 = x38 TO x50
                  #5 = x51 TO x62
                  #6 = x63 TO x74
                  #7 = x75 TO x86
                  #8 = x87 TO x99

So now a 2 digit code will be used to range the Low/HI range

0 + #6
                  0 + #7
                  0 + #8

1 + #1
                  1 + #2
                  1 + #3
                  1 + #4

RL

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2126 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Rl randonic Hello, good job on these three filters, one could calculate a closed combination
                      Up to 64% mathematically and the other 36% random, the lower percentage of random
                      Seems to work better together with conbinçao mathematics, then see having frequencies
                      Higher, lower and middle of each column but the calculation is for each vertical column, as
                      The study of the lexicon could help in the calculation of repetitions, ie the interval between repetitions
                    Each lottery number?

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3986 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

This is a after the fact setup for MO 5-39 last nights draw to demonstrate how to use the code.  It does not

attempt to explain how to select the values.

example

WED  04/27/11   03 09 14 18 27   FL=168   RL=507 

##    Low to Hi       
                      #1 = x00 TO x12
                      #2 = x13 TO x24
                      #3 = x25 TO x37
                      #4 = x38 TO x50
                      #5 = x51 TO x62
                      #6 = x63 TO x74
                      #7 = x75 TO x86
                      #8 = x87 TO x99

The FL value that hit was 168 so we would have needed to select (1) as the first value.  This is the X value

in the list above.  Looking at #6 we see that this range covers the last two digits needed for last nights draw.

which was 68 so x63 to x74 would have been the best choice.  Now using these two values we would replace

the (x) with (1) and add the digits 63 giving us a value of [163] for the foward Lexi Low value.  Next we again

replace the (x) in the second set with (1) giving us [174] for the high range.  Running the program returns 03 

as the only first number using this range.  Notice that in the the results above that the second number for the

starting set = 8 and then ending set second number is 10.  This means that the second number will be 08-09-10.

We now have 1 first number and 3 second numbers to play which gives us three possible pairs for the first and

second numbers and using the RL value returns we know that the fifth number will be 26 or 27. 

03-08-xx-xx-26 = 1 of 5

03-08-xx-xx-27 = 2 of 5

03-09-xx-xx-26 = 2 of 5

03-09-xx-xx-27 = 3 of 5

03-10-xx-xx-26 = 1 of 5

03-10-xx-xx-27 = 2 of 5

If our reverse lexi settings would have produced only one number then we would only need 3 sets to cover the

combinations to this point and have 2ea 2 of 5's and 1ea 3 of 5's in 3 lines. We now have 12 numbers to fill in

to complete the 6 lines.  Our second lowest number = 8 and the highest fifth number is 27 so we have 09-10-11

12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26 or 18 numbers to put into play to cover all the in-range numbers.

If the run above in the Pic had only produced 1 fifth number then we could range the 4th number the same way

we did the 2nd number.  Because we have two 5th numbers this would give several to choose form so we will use

the option of using all 18 of the unused numbers to fill in the blanks.  Next look at the 3rd number in the starting

set which is 03-08-09-17-30 for last nights draw this would not help much because the 2nd and 3rd numbers were

08-09.  If the numbers in the start set would have been something like 03-08-15 then we could discard all the unused

numbers below 15 for the 3rd number.  Being that we have only 12 empty or missing numbers in our six lines we need

to use 3 of the lines twice.

03-08-09-10-26 = 2 of 5

03-08-11-12-27 = 2 of 5

03-09-13-14-26 = 3 of 5

03-09-15-16-27 = 3 of 5

03-10-17-18-26 = 2 of 5

03-10-19-20-27 = 2 of 5

+ the 3 top lines

03-08-21-22-26 = 1 of 5

03-08-23-24-27 = 2 of 5

03-09-25-26-26 = we cannot use 26 twice so I finish this line out below and discard this line

03-09-25-26-27 = 3 of 5

We now have 9 lines which produced 3ea. 3 of 5's,  5ea. 2 of 5's and 1ea. 1 of 5.  My game 

pays $1.00 for a 2 of 5 so my $9.00 investment returned $35.00. or $26.00 profit.  Now I will do this again 

simulating getting one number to play for the 5th number. Remember that one 5th number would return

only 3 lines

03-08-09-10-27 = 3 of 5

03-09-11-12-27 = 3 of 5

03-10-13-14-27 = 3 of 5

+ 6 lines to use all the numbers

03-08-15-16-27 = 2 of 5

03-09-17-18-27 = 4 of 5

03-10-19-20-27 = 2 of 5

03-08-21-22-27 = 2 of 5

03-09-23-24-27 = 3 of 5

03-10-25-26-27 = 2 of 5

We now have 4ea. 2 of 5's, 4ea. 3 of 5's,  1ea. 4 of 5 for $294.00 or $285.00 profit.   All I needed to do this

is to select two digit values for the foward lexi and  2 digit values for the reverse lexi.  My choices are 0 to 5

for the first and #1 to #8 for the last range digits.  Some days it will take a few more lines to cover and some

days it could take less.  I am working on a way to range the 3rd number and if successful then many of the

numbers can be taken out of play and of the remaining numbers, they will be position specific.  I will be providing

a means for you to build a database thinking this might help select the values needed for each run.  I also hope

that others will share what they find in the process.  Again watch for mistakes because I write this without any

editing. Well almost no editing, If I see something before the time limit to edit then I will fix it.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3986 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Here's the download link again for anyone new that's interested

http://www.box.net/shared/7d5sf6jmpx

RL

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2126 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hello all possible conbinaçoes pick4 provided no repeat digits or a lottery of 39 / 5 to hit the endings (last digit of the number) since that does not repeat
                            Terminations =

mindtab's avatar - lotteryp avatar.jpg
                            California
                            United States
                            Member #26499
                            November 18, 2005
                            81 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone. 

Still reading info on the thread.  Just wanted to add a tidbit here, maybe not necessarily related to the post, however, it is in relation to the Lexico.

What I have also done in my software is to divide the Lexico number, eg 575757 into groups. I divided mine into 5 groups.

Example

Groups:     
                             1 )  1 to 115151  2 )  115152 to 230302  3 )  230303 to 345453  4 )  345454 to 460604  5 )  460605 to 575757

Subgroups:   
                             1 )  23030    2 )  46060    3 )  69090    4 )  92120    5 )  115150 

Sub-Subgroups:
                             2 )  4606     2 )  9212     3 )  13818    4 )  18424    5 )  23030 

sub-sub-subgrp
                            3 )  921      2 )  1842     3 )  2763     4 )  3684     5 )  4605   

1             380171        4  2  3  3  4
                             2             487780        5  2  1  5  3
                             3             196652        2  4  3  4  3
                             4             169336        2  3  2  4  5
                             5             343027        3  5  5  3  2
                             6             347832        4  1  1  3  3
                             7              097726       1  5  2  2  1
                             8             409500        4  3  4  5  3

380171--from main group 4  -->345454 to 460604

stepper=INT(lexico/rowmax*2)  'group step through lexico 115151 (max lexico for 5/39=575757)
                                stepper1=INT(stepper/rowmax)  'subgroup step 23030 through each group
                                substepper1=INT(stepper1/rowmax) 'sub-subgroup step 4606 through each subgroup
                                substepper2=INT(substepper1/rowmax) 'sub-sub-subgroup step 921 through each sub-subgroup
                              '  substepper3=INT(substepper2/rowmax) 'sub-sub-sub-subgroup step 84

mindtab's avatar - lotteryp avatar.jpg
                              California
                              United States
                              Member #26499
                              November 18, 2005
                              81 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

In subgroups section, all first numbers are 1) 

Subgroups:   
                                1 )  23030    2 )  46060    3 )  69090    4 )  92120    5 )  115150 

Sub-Subgroups:
                                1 )  4606     2 )  9212     3 )  13818    4 )  18424    5 )  23030 

sub-sub-subgrp
                              1 )  921      2 )  1842     3 )  2763     4 )  3684     5 )  4605     

sub-sub-sub-subgrp

1) 84  ..........

The main group gives you position 1 Range of the Lexico, while the subgroups cover the ranges with this Range  (like a breakdown)  Even if gauging odd/even for each (I'll call it IndexMatch) IM position can help in reducing sets.