Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lexicographic Numbers and a little math

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 6 years ago by gpagator.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2011, 3:12 am - IP Logged

mindtab

Thanks for the input

RL

mindtab's avatar - lotteryp avatar.jpg
    California
    United States
    Member #26499
    November 18, 2005
    81 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2011, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Just for sake purposes, let's say that I purged my all outfile (  all outfile comprised of most combinations, except for,   lotto number in position 1 I would restrict it to 1-29,..so on)...

so,for Lexico Index 380171      with Index Match  4  2  3  3  4

If I purged accordingly as such (and each position in the IndexMatch can only be 1 to 5 by the way), I would have 184 combos left

Just an outlook.

tj47's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

United States
      Member #110282
      April 29, 2011
      33 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2011, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Hi RL, I'm definitely interested in your lexi calculator, I have downloaded it and am playing around with it until I get used to it. I was surfing around lottery Post yesterday and happened to stumble across your thread about your digit system for pick-5 and pick-6 lottery.

I tested out your digit system yesterday and to my surprise I would have won almost $300 and 3, 3 of five wins on fantasy five if only I would have played for real. I was wondering, I know it's a lot to ask but could you possibly share your digit system software with us, I would love to have that software.

Anyway, thanks for all that you do to help other people win on the lottery.

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL, I'm definitely interested in your lexi calculator, I have downloaded it and am playing around with it until I get used to it. I was surfing around lottery Post yesterday and happened to stumble across your thread about your digit system for pick-5 and pick-6 lottery.

I tested out your digit system yesterday and to my surprise I would have won almost $300 and 3, 3 of five wins on fantasy five if only I would have played for real. I was wondering, I know it's a lot to ask but could you possibly share your digit system software with us, I would love to have that software.

Anyway, thanks for all that you do to help other people win on the lottery.

tj47

Thanks for your interest in the digit system but I have stopped sending it out.  I may make a Power-ball

mega-millions version avaliable at a later time but for now I just don't have the time to support it.  It takes

much time to build and keep the databases updated, something I just don't have enough of.  The software

takes some time to learn and requires the user to change the way they view the lottery.  I have a brother

in law that is a pilot and I remember him telling me about his first flight where he had to depend solely on

instruments while making a landing, kind of like a blind man trying to cross a busy street.  The digits work 

but you have to think in digits and this is very hard for most people, some do very well and others do not.

The LexiCalculator program has been downloaded 50 to 60 times and not many have asked questions so I

think they must understand it.  It is a conditional tool meaning the success depends on the user being able

to select the correct ranges.  I like that it can be played on a $10.00 budget and does not take too much time.

I have another version that has a searchable database to help range the next draw but how to do this without

it chewing up even more time I don't have is another question.  I have a database builder but it would be up to

the user to get the raw data "past draws" but even this poses a problem.  If everyone got there list from the same

place and in the same format then it would be a breeze, but that's a pipe dream.  This version ranges the 1st, 2nd,

4th and 5th numbers.  As soon as I can work out a way for the users to build the databases I will be positing a

link. 

newlex 

RL

tj47's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

United States
          Member #110282
          April 29, 2011
          33 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Ok thanks RL. I know what you mean about not havbing enough time, it seems like everytime I turn around I have something else to do.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2011, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I wonder if ranging the numbers should differ for drop-ball and RNG-run games. I know you've been playing and studing both types of games and probably noticed the differences if they are significant.

Thanks.

Adam

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1661 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2011, 3:01 am - IP Logged

RL,

I wonder if ranging the numbers should differ for drop-ball and RNG-run games. I know you've been playing and studing both types of games and probably noticed the differences if they are significant.

Thanks.

Adam

RL,

Keep up the posting. I'm listening. And working on the getting it part. I need to take down the boxnet link. I think that is confusing people. It's been downloaded about a dozen times and, if I remember correctly, you have to cross check the numbers to come up with the true reverse LEXI.

If anyone is confused, I apologize. 

I'll remove it.

I apologize to you as well RL.

G

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:34 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks.

Adam

Adam

It's been a while since I have done a side by side of RNG VS Ball dropper but rng's normally produce a little

closer to the expected when viewed from the matrix point.  I don't think this makes them any better it is really

just a matter of getting to know your game.  Each game seems to have it's own small biases.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2011, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Gary

I have not heard from anyone about it but I will try and post a complete breakdown of how they are

calculated and why.  I also have the newer version finished and will be posting a link to it.  I am making

the database builder so that it will work with LP's number format.  This way paying members will already

have access to download any numbers they want and anyone else interested can upgrade to gold

for under $5.00 for a one month membership.  I know in the past I would have paid 5 bucks just for the

number data alone.  I will be including a database for P-ball and Mega-millions so many won't need to

download anything.  It would be easy to make a universal builder but I would not have time to teach

everyone how to set it up for different formats as it could get confusing.

RL     

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

RL

Thanks for the answer. I understand the specific data can only tell.

Adam

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1661 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

GREAT RL!

I took the file down anyway to prevent any confusion it might cause. I'll be looking forward to the new stuff.

Canada
                        Member #110415
                        May 3, 2011
                        3 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

I dropped you a message to you yesterday, please take a look.

Thanks

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

I dropped you a message to you yesterday, please take a look.

Thanks

bestbuy

I got your message and was unsure if your talking about the digit system or the Lexi program.  The 7-49

matrix would have over 85 million combos and I have not tested the lexicalc for that matrix.  As it is now

it is limited to 5 and 6 number lotteries.  If and when I get some time I will see if I can add a 7th number

option.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

upgraded version link http://www.box.net/shared/ni4lguk3lx

This version includes simple databases for Power-ball and Mega-millions games and has a program that

allows the user to build more databases for any game. The database builder program is located in the

main folder and is called BUILDLP.EXE.  Double click this file to build a new database but first you will

need a list of past draws.  The Build program requires the same format as is used in the LP Lottery results.

Just copy and paste the sets into notepad.  You need at least 10 drawings but can use as many as you want. 

Next save the file, I normally name the files like RAW539.txt where the 539 describes the game matrix.

A 6-44 game would be named RAW644.txt.  The file should look like the one below once you have copy and pasted

the draws.  Note! save the file to the main program folder.   

list1   

Now double click the BUILDLP.exe file to start the database builder.

build

First enter the value for how many numbers in each set or line and press enter

Next enter the value for how many numbers are in the matrix and press enter

The output file name will appear as DBXXX.txt where the XXX = the matrix as in my 5-39 it will be DB539.TXT

Now enter the name of the file that has the sets that you copy and pasted from LP Lottery results and press enter

Now you will be asked to review your inputs and type in A to accept or R to redue

You will now be asked to continue Y=yes N=no

If you Press  Y then the program will build the new database, N will exit the build

Next press any key to exit the program.

Now the new database is ready to use. If you double click on the new file named DBXXX.TXT  XXX = 539 for this

example the contents should look like the below.

list2

Now run the main program and click [config]

config

Adjust the matrix settings for the game you just loaded and the database for that game will be loaded

automatically. Click [save & exit] to exit config and return to the main screen.

Now click [Stats]

stats

You will now see the database for the loaded game

STATS2

This is just a simple analysis that may help select a range for the next draw.  I will try and add a more

advanced tool to this option as time allows

Updating the database.  Click [Update]

UPDATE

This is very simple, Just make sure that you have the correct game loaded before updating. The program

no longer has the option to generate all the sets between the low/hi ranges but other then that it works

the same as the eariler version.  You don't need to have a database for the program to run but if a matrix

is selected for which there is no database then the [UpDate] and [Stats] options are disabled.  If you find

a bug then please post it and I will fix it.  If you don't have a paid membership at LP which will allow you

to download the past draws I would like to encourage you to get at least a one month membership because

it only cost $4.95 per month for Gold.  And, NO! I am not in cohoot's with the owner of this site in any way

and I hope I am not breaking any rules doing this.  This was a way for me to write one program that can build 

all the databases, 1 format, 1 program.

Enjoy

PS. If I made any mistakes here I will correct them when I see them or someone points them out.

RL

Canada
                              Member #110415
                              May 3, 2011
                              3 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Sorry I mean for the digit system, you are right that's more combos there, theoretically "the digit system" should apply to it as well, by the way I filtered it by pattern like 1 1 2 1 2 (split 7 numbers into 5 section 0~9, 10~19, 20~29, 30~39, 40~49), but still hard to shrink the filter. I try to apply your way to further filter, actually I checked all 84 numbers, I used 1 2 3 4 + 6 7 8 as ID, but I'm not quite familiar with how to creat all possible combinations by these IDs, I guess that will be too many to do... that's why I want your help, you are the real expert here! (I use exel as tool, no program)

thanks for your quick response! as you said once you get chance take a look.

Good luck!