Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you know if your Lottery System is getting better ?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 6 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

How do you know if your System is getting better ? What?

Sure ....everyone can say " IF I WIN or NOT " 

But there is a lot of room in there for improvement before you hit every single draw. LOL

There is a lot of room in between.

There's a lot of folks that have no idea if there methods are good ....or just happen to be in a lucky streak.

On the other side of the coin...

Their systems could have been pretty good on average .....and they dropped them in the past because it was going through a bad luck streak.

What are the other ways to measure degrees of improvement ....between Pretty Bad .....  OK.....and PERFECT ?   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
    clinton, ohio
    United States
    Member #94566
    July 22, 2010
    1920 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Sure ....everyone can say " IF I WIN or NOT " 

But there is a lot of room in there for improvement before you hit every single draw. LOL

There is a lot of room in between.

There's a lot of folks that have no idea if there methods are good ....or just happen to be in a lucky streak.

On the other side of the coin...

Their systems could have been pretty good on average .....and they dropped them in the past because it was going through a bad luck streak.

What are the other ways to measure degrees of improvement ....between Pretty Bad .....  OK.....and PERFECT ?   

I backtest all of my systems. I think I've only had 1 that has worked in the past and present. I see the lottery as a stock market lol. There was one week where I hit 5 days out of 7 in states that I played, and the next week only hit twice. You just need to know when your system is heating up, and quit playing as soon as it starts cooling down!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

The play/hit ratio tells the story. Does it take you 30 numbers to hit? Or 1 number to hit?

Perfect: Where you buy your daily SINGLE $1 pick-3 ticket, they call you "Mr. $500" and while everyone else is greeted with "Hello", with you they use "Cha-ching!". Hurray!

OK: You're treated just like the rest of the schlubs.... NEXT!  Sleepy

Pretty Bad: Your numbers suck so hard, the clerk gives you your tickets already torn up and people behind you regularly ask what you're playing so they know what numbers to avoid. Crying Dead

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2011, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

The play/hit ratio tells the story. Does it take you 30 numbers to hit? Or 1 number to hit?

Perfect: Where you buy your daily SINGLE $1 pick-3 ticket, they call you "Mr. $500" and while everyone else is greeted with "Hello", with you they use "Cha-ching!". Hurray!

Pretty Bad: Your numbers suck so hard, the clerk gives you your tickets already torn up and people behind you regularly ask what you're playing so they know what numbers to avoid. Crying Dead

"...the clerk gives you your tickets already torn up..."

LOLGreen laughLOL

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

"...the clerk gives you your tickets already torn up..."

LOLGreen laughLOL

GENIUS!!!!!....

Pure luck

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Unless your system has AI and is capable to changing and adjusting itself after each drawing, it's not getting any better until you are doing it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

clinton, ohio
              United States
              Member #94566
              July 22, 2010
              1920 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Your system will get better when your luck gets better...

Pure luck

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

It all depends on what numbers you dream, have ESP with, or If you see numbers glowing on the wall in your room from some other dimension...

Also what strategies you have...

clinton, ohio
                    United States
                    Member #94566
                    July 22, 2010
                    1920 Posts
                    Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Your system will get better when your luck gets better...

You think the lottery is 100% luck?

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                      South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #71280
                      February 22, 2009
                      15326 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

You think the lottery is 100% luck?

I think the lottery is 95% luck.....ping pong balls don't have a brain so they can show up whenver.

Most times when I win it's on a hunch.

clinton, ohio
                        United States
                        Member #94566
                        July 22, 2010
                        1920 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I think the lottery is 95% luck.....ping pong balls don't have a brain so they can show up whenver.

I disagree, but I'm not guna start an argument about it.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

The word luck is only used because most folks don't have the information needed to win. There is a reason for everything that happens and just because we don't understand it makes it look like "Luck".

Surely ping pong balls don't have a brain, but that's irrelevant. I hear so many folks say that. I don't care If they have a brain or not, what I care about is how they behave whether they like it or not. Observing behavior has nothing to do with whether the object can think or not. I along with the multitudes of folks out there don't have the knowledge or brainpower to beat the system 95% of the time, but that doesn't mean a system that is changing and very complex which can beat the system doesn't exist.

Here's  a  raw example:

If we could travel back in time to caveman days and bring a car with us with the keys on the front seat, eventually the caveman will toy around with it until he realizes he has to turn the key in the ignition. His caveman buddy may tell him  ( in caveman language) that since it took him a year to realize thow to start the car, it was just luck. But in fact, there was systematic way of starting the car, and the caveman was simply ignorant of that fact.

Just like the caveman, we are all ignorant of the very complex system that is needed to beat a chaotic environment such as the Pick 3, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a systematic way to beat it.

Everything in life is an illusion, and that includes perception...

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

If they've invented fire, more likely they'd find out how much of the car can be burned for cooking and heat ... long before getting around to ever starting the engine. Better take an extra car.  Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

clinton, ohio
                              United States
                              Member #94566
                              July 22, 2010
                              1920 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

The word luck is only used because most folks don't have the information needed to win. There is a reason for everything that happens and just because we don't understand it makes it look like "Luck".

Surely ping pong balls don't have a brain, but that's irrelevant. I hear so many folks say that. I don't care If they have a brain or not, what I care about is how they behave whether they like it or not. Observing behavior has nothing to do with whether the object can think or not. I along with the multitudes of folks out there don't have the knowledge or brainpower to beat the system 95% of the time, but that doesn't mean a system that is changing and very complex which can beat the system doesn't exist.

Here's  a  raw example:

If we could travel back in time to caveman days and bring a car with us with the keys on the front seat, eventually the caveman will toy around with it until he realizes he has to turn the key in the ignition. His caveman buddy may tell him  ( in caveman language) that since it took him a year to realize thow to start the car, it was just luck. But in fact, there was systematic way of starting the car, and the caveman was simply ignorant of that fact.

Just like the caveman, we are all ignorant of the very complex system that is needed to beat a chaotic environment such as the Pick 3, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a systematic way to beat it.

Everything in life is an illusion, and that includes perception...

I Agree!100%