Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you know if your Lottery System is getting better ?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 6 years ago by guesser.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

China
Member #111165
May 19, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Winning the lottery is indeed dependent on luck, but it follows a scientific principle: probability, and the computer is the most suitable for data operations.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Winning the lottery is indeed dependent on luck, but it follows a scientific principle: probability, and the computer is the most suitable for data operations.

The computer is also more suitable for the institution of untraceable corruption.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I agree...A computer comes in handy when doing very detailed calculations for a system that are too long and tedious If done by pen and paper...Thumbs Up

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2011, 2:56 am - IP Logged

If you develop a good spreadsheet you can SEE patterns that a computer won't see.

And patterns can help you see tendencies to pick from, and tendencies to avoid.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

If you develop a good spreadsheet you can SEE patterns that a computer won't see.

And patterns can help you see tendencies to pick from, and tendencies to avoid.

How do you get a spreadsheet to show something that can't be seen any other way with a computer when the spreadsheet is produced by a computer?

I've identified 145 number distribution patterns in the last 617 MegaMillions drawings since its last matrix change and found half of the drawings fall within 36 of them.  However I use other parameters like 1 number form the previous 7 drawings, 2 form the previous 12, 3 from the previous 21, 4 from the previous 28 and 5 form what ever number of drawings contains all 56 numbers which for last night drawing was 47.  These parameters cover 95% of previous drawings but last night drawing had a different twist.  It had 1 number from the previous 7 drawing but the second one didn't happen until 20 previous drawings and even though they all were within the previous 21 drawings and their distribution pattern 020102 was a pattern that had happened 14 times before in the same variation twice, it happened in a new way.  That pattern was ranked 14th of the 145 patterns seen so far. 

While I didn't win anything I was fully aware of my system short comings for last night drawings.  I would think anyone who designed a system to pick combinations in a particulars manner would be aware each time it came up short and why.

Tonight I will be picking my PB combinations using similar tools however PB has only had 248 drawings since its last matrix change and I have only identified 115 number distribution patterns so far and of which I will use the top 32 for tonight drawing.  While my system and tools aren't getting better, I feel I'm getting better at using them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Good line RJOH....   "While my system and tools aren't getting better, I feel I'm getting better at using them." 

Not many people can outline their methods and intentions that clearly.

For the many dedicated years and those positive goals....... I have to nominate RJOH into the "Pursuit of lottery knowledge and Progress hall of fame" 

Awards

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I cannot say my system is getting better. I can say I have gotten sooooo much better at Pick 3 since I came to this site.  My goal has always been to

make a living winning in the Pick 3.  I still have my job(lol) but each day I feel like I am getting closer.   I have seen many bashers of systems and alot

of promises here. Yet the fact remains for me....All the posts and methods are better then none at all. That is where I was before coming here.  I really

look forward to the new and old ideas  generated here.  I  am planning on playing in numerous states starting next week because the methods I was using for my own

state was going nowhere,  BUT the funny thing is the numbers generated were winning in 20 other states.....So I decided to post those numbers this last

month and they are doing very well.  Now the important thing here is I use 4 or 5 methods on Paper.  I have notebooks from last year laying aound. Using

more then 1 system works for me.  I don't have to worry about methods going cold.  I guess I wanted to say I am thankful for the L.P systems thread and

I have gotten better at detecting how to use these Systems Correctly.  Win Big everyone

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2011, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Spreadsheets existed on paper LONG before they ever existed on a computer.

Looking at this tells me stuff, when used in conjunction with a few other pieces of data:

1718  44
                9  324345
                315  2941

I may have a system a lot like yours, I can pick from numbers that have not hit in 10-14 games, but sometimes there are a lot of numbers to choose from. On May 28 I may not play any games at all because I don't see a lot right now that I like - nothing is fitting what I want to do.

I CAN, however, just about bet one of these numbers will hit - 5-14-53-56. If I had to pick, I would pick 5 or 56. I need to look closer.