Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All The Brains

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19828 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

There is no 'code'.

All there is  is our ability to guess future games based on past performance, or based on whatever you want to base it on, and if you get lucky, the numbers drawn will match your selections, not the other way around.

If there was a 'code' to break, it would be hit EVERY TIME.

While there is no lottery code to break, some players have tried to come up with algorithms and strategies for picking small groups of numbers with the winning numbers of the next drawing based on patterns observed in previous drawings.

This may be what some are confusing with "breaking the code" when in fact it's "creating a code" which may be what thinktank had in mind as a project for a LP group when starting this thread.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Breaking the code would be having a program like the QP generator on LP; set it to whatever game you're playing and click a button and it matches the drawing every day. Thinktank is probably looking for something more realistic.

NASHVILLE, TENN
      United States
      Member #33372
      February 20, 2006
      1044 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

While there is no lottery code to break, some players have tried to come up with algorithms and strategies for picking small groups of numbers with the winning numbers of the next drawing based on patterns observed in previous drawings.

This may be what some are confusing with "breaking the code" when in fact it's "creating a code" which may be what thinktank had in mind as a project for a LP group when starting this thread.

I could not agree more.  The algorithym I am researching is designed to produce a group of combinations within which one can find the winning combination. 

While I do not expect to be right every time my algorithym tells me to place a wager, I do expect to be right at least one time out of ten.

That might be a little too optimistic but that is my goal.  I do not believe there is a method which will produce a winner each and every day.  This is my reason for playing only the P5 games and in those states with ball drops.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I could not agree more.  The algorithym I am researching is designed to produce a group of combinations within which one can find the winning combination. 

While I do not expect to be right every time my algorithym tells me to place a wager, I do expect to be right at least one time out of ten.

That might be a little too optimistic but that is my goal.  I do not believe there is a method which will produce a winner each and every day.  This is my reason for playing only the P5 games and in those states with ball drops.

I think if any algorithm is ever developed that works, it will be unique to a game but knowing that a successful one exists and how it works will make developing different ones for other games easier.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Breaking the code would be having a program like the QP generator on LP; set it to whatever game you're playing and click a button and it matches the drawing every day. Thinktank is probably looking for something more realistic.

Thinktank is probably looking for something more realistic.

That's probably true but it was unrealistic to hope some one would come up with anything close to that and give it to him.   I do have to admit the feature of printing all the possible combinations for any matrix that Todd just added for everyone to use comes close.   Thinktank was asking where he could find such a program in one of his earlier posts, if he has a way to filter out the winners he may now have what he wants.

Evil Looking       

homeland security
            United States
            Member #82523
            November 15, 2009
            98 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

hey guys, thanks for all your input, and judging from reading the posts here.. I am somewhat convince that everyone working as one mind, is a bit illusive, however, I am still optimistic.  Yes I do have a creative way at looking at the lottery, and I've been developing some top knotch discoveries... when I say discoveries, I really mean more of an epic discovery..and it happened by accident..lol. but, I don't think at the moment that it will produce winning tickets.. Maybe the problem with people here, is that everyone is too smart.. I didn't think this thread would get this long

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

hey guys, thanks for all your input, and judging from reading the posts here.. I am somewhat convince that everyone working as one mind, is a bit illusive, however, I am still optimistic.  Yes I do have a creative way at looking at the lottery, and I've been developing some top knotch discoveries... when I say discoveries, I really mean more of an epic discovery..and it happened by accident..lol. but, I don't think at the moment that it will produce winning tickets.. Maybe the problem with people here, is that everyone is too smart.. I didn't think this thread would get this long

Maybe the problem with people here, is that everyone is too smart..

That statement reminds me of the question little kids ask of adults who claim to be smart.

"If you're so smart, why are you rich?"   Did you notice any rich people posting in this thread?

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2011, 2:33 am - IP Logged

That's probably true but it was unrealistic to hope some one would come up with anything close to that and give it to him.   I do have to admit the feature of printing all the possible combinations for any matrix that Todd just added for everyone to use comes close.   Thinktank was asking where he could find such a program in one of his earlier posts, if he has a way to filter out the winners he may now have what he wants.

I tried the new combo generator; it did 39 choose 5 in just under 6 seconds.

I'm now seriously wondering if my system-in-progress may be written in the wrong language. Shocked

Thinking of...

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2011, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Maybe the problem with people here, is that everyone is too smart..

That statement reminds me of the question little kids ask of adults who claim to be smart.

"If you're so smart, why are you rich?"   Did you notice any rich people posting in this thread?

Depends on your definition of 'rich'.  sic.

United States
                    Member #105312
                    January 29, 2011
                    435 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2011, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Thinktank:  Probably illusive is an apt description of the concept of everyone working as one mind.  So's producing top knotch discoveries.  Producing threads that turn long is enough easier to happen on a more-or-less frequent basis.

Good luck on your top knotch epic discoveries.

me-thinker's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
                      Toronto
                      Canada
                      Member #60905
                      May 5, 2008
                      28 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2011, 9:15 am - IP Logged

I was reading thru some of the systems posted here, and come to the conclusion.. that though everyone has his/her method, YET nobody has yet to come up with a reliable system.  I can tell this site has some of the most intuitive, creative minds, yet it seems that all the key brains can't get together and meld into one.  I guess the most advantage the lottery has on each individual is "GREED"... which keeps us from acting as one. I do realize the lottery 5/39 is the most challenging over the mere pick 3 games. Some people are forthcoming on their methods, and I would like to thank each and everyone who have shared to benefit the whole.  Maybe one day we will overcome the selfish individual mind and attain to the collective minds.

I wish I had critcial info. to contribute to this site, unfortunately i'm only good at making excel do what I want it to do.  The biggest problem is I don't know what I want it to do..lol.. when I find one concept of extraction, then other infinite possibilites develop upon each discovery.. maybe I need to develop a more simpler mind...which in itself can lead to my undoing.. anyways.. If u need me to excel some concepts for you then I'm here...I'm about exceled out with my concepts..

HI! Well can U send me Your last 10 draws from 5/39,and I send U back my ansver back as soon as possible.For a reasonable & reliable system maybe.What?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2011, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I tried the new combo generator; it did 39 choose 5 in just under 6 seconds.

I'm now seriously wondering if my system-in-progress may be written in the wrong language. Shocked

Thinking of...

With my programming skills I doubt if I could write a program just to print the numbers 1 to 575,575 in 6 seconds, but what ever I wrote would still be a 100 times faster than doing it by hand.Wink

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

With my programming skills I doubt if I could write a program just to print the numbers 1 to 575,575 in 6 seconds, but what ever I wrote would still be a 100 times faster than doing it by hand.Wink

Well, I just had it show the combos on the screen. I'd probably never PRINT more than a few pages worth.

Just waiting on that "fill out your playslips from a list of numbers" app ... LOL

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19828 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Well, I just had it show the combos on the screen. I'd probably never PRINT more than a few pages worth.

Just waiting on that "fill out your playslips from a list of numbers" app ... LOL

I  was talking about printing to the screen too.  I seldom print to the printer, I prefer to print to a text or pdf file and if I need a paper copy later then I can send it to the printer.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7314 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I thought it was interesting when you show that 12 RC5 numbers produced two jackpot winners but to guarantee winning, all 792 combos must be played. The problem with creating a system using groups of numbers is the cost of an effective betting strategy. A better idea might be to construct a system based on how much we're willing to spend on a daily bases.