Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Statistic Analyser 6 Released

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Developer.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
Taichung
Taiwan
Member #114116
July 24, 2011
2384 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I did purchase it and as a newbie of analysers, im not really sure what to do with it. I can see some stats which are nice but in getting numbers for the next draw, it seems as though it shows the same numbers all the time for every draw.

Can you explain a little on how i can come up with numbers for the next draws better or is that it? Go to "Wheels and MNAs" and pick one of many sections where you may think the numbers may come from? If so, why are the numbers not changing for each draw?

Thanks for any help.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Emerald City
    United States
    Member #83324
    December 4, 2009
    64 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

use the main window and choose from the drop down box and choose predictions using the lowes tab and there you can choose the indvidual balls for the next draw prediction that is if you also updated your draw database.

again i could be wrong, you may want to ask the developer.   I just stumbled and read about it always playing around with the program.

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
      Taichung
      Taiwan
      Member #114116
      July 24, 2011
      2384 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2011, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks the green destiny!

If im not mistaken, thats just giving an average range of each ball placement but im wondering if this system will pick its own 6 balls for the next based on all its stats that it gathers. 

I did update the recent draws. Maybe thats how it works from the wheels and mna's section and maybe because it takes stats from over a long period of time that the numbers will not change much in a short time period. 

Thanks again!

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
        Somerset
        United Kingdom
        Member #9710
        December 17, 2004
        184 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2011, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_regression

This explains all about LOWESS

You are correct LOWESS works better with fewer draws, also use the smoothness to reduce the predicted ranges.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged
          Hello
          developer, also if you can add the factorial calculus, genetics of numbers,
          logic, Boolean algebra, map karnaugl, developer, when you still have time you
          could see the maps of karnaugl, to optimize the game, yes because within an
          array of rows and columns, and as an electrical circuit, i.e. see positions and
          digits that do not repeat in the column and row Union
          Thank you
            lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11116 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged
            Hello
            developer, also if you can add the factorial calculus, genetics of numbers,
            logic, Boolean algebra, map karnaugl, developer, when you still have time you
            could see the maps of karnaugl, to optimize the game, yes because within an
            array of rows and columns, and as an electrical circuit, i.e. see positions and
            digits that do not repeat in the column and row Union
            Thank you

That's  karnaugh maps used for boolean reduction in digital circuits. Maybe reduce pick 3 to Or Gates.  Either input high produces a high output.  However, Dr it may be that the game analysis  are getting too complex.

Better to take the last 15 draws and break into groups ,hot,cold, overdue. Groups low hitting etc.  Too many variables and it is reduced to mud.

Puke

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I did purchase it and as a newbie of analysers, im not really sure what to do with it. I can see some stats which are nice but in getting numbers for the next draw, it seems as though it shows the same numbers all the time for every draw.

Can you explain a little on how i can come up with numbers for the next draws better or is that it? Go to "Wheels and MNAs" and pick one of many sections where you may think the numbers may come from? If so, why are the numbers not changing for each draw?

Thanks for any help.

If someone want software that spits out the next winning combination, it is rather easy to create a random number generator. Not that it will give anyone the winning combination on a plate, but heck...

The best software is the one that provides tools for everyone, or at least 90% of the potential lotteryplayers, that anyone can use to their best benefit.

Software that claims to deliver the next winning combination is software to keep away from. It is crap and theft, plain and simple.

Good lottery software provides statistics, data, information on what has happened and what is happening.

It is still the lottery player that needs to step in and be the interpreter, that should be the person between the information and the bet.

Most people however don't see it that way. Most people would like software that spits out the next winning combination, for each draw. Well, that ain't gonna happen.
              Not one single person buys Microsoft Word with the expectation that upon opening it, it will produce a best seller novel without any input from the person openining it.

It comes down to that.
              Information comes with a price. And sometimes it is well worth it. Yet, the user of such software still needs a brain.

cheers
              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2011, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Maybe lottery software can't predict the winning combination, but it is fun to watch it try.

BobP

Somerset
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #9710
                  December 17, 2004
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2011, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with you, no software will predict the lottery as it's a random event, if someone made a program to predict the lottery would they sell it, I think not.

Software can however provide pointers, show trends and give global statistics that help the user choose the best numbers to pick.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

paurths's avatar - underground
                    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                    Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2011, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with you, no software will predict the lottery as it's a random event, if someone made a program to predict the lottery would they sell it, I think not.

Software can however provide pointers, show trends and give global statistics that help the user choose the best numbers to pick.

Well, i totally agree with what you write here!
                    I can't find a "thumbs up" emoticon, otherwise that is what i would have put here ;-)

The true problem with glambers, me being one myself, is that they can spent a large amount of money playing "the game", but somehow they want software and such, which would help them in their search for gold, for free.

A gambler doesn't think about the money when she or he is spending it in the store buying tickets, but she or he will think 37 times before buying something that is a tool that will help them developing a better understanding of the game they are putting money on.

No sweat, i will release a new version of my software, lotsoftpro (current release name: Pick3Ghost I) in a few months, and just like with every release i will state clearly "this software does not predict the winning numbers for you".
                    I am pretty sure Stephen King never bought a WordPerfect or MS Word thinking, "hey, i got a very vivid imagination, but this thing is gonna write my novels for me".
                    He uses a tool, a tool that makes it easier for him to write down his thoughts. And that is what it comes down to.
                    Microsoft is not gonna put their MS Word on the market for free and say, "hey, good luck with it, we spend  100 000 hours developing it, but hey, that is no problem, we don't eat nor drink, it's all we do, just send us a 'thank's'. Let's get real , there is alot of hours put into the development of software, and most people don't seem to understand that.

Cheers & good luck,
                    Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                      The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      3675 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                      Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                      Wisdom is Not Censored
                      Douglas Paul Smallish
                      Jehocifer

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:20 am - IP Logged
                        Hello, paulhts, I see as follows about payment,
                        of solft, each case is a case,
                        Example, lottery players in, some
                        people had more opportunities to learn to program, other, want to play but has
                        no knowledge of programming, I speak for me, everyone who help me when I
                        ganhartera a premio will have 20% also, the big problem
                        It is very player wants the solft for
                        free, if you earn the 20% not darama, many pay programs and still 20%, the
                        darama, here goes the saying dái and you will be given, and not look to
                        whom.
                        There are always two sides to agree on the costs and time lost,
                        but Lottery solft cannot be won, but rather a collective sport.
                        The ideas of the majority of solft
                        are taken from the Forum, where many put ideas and do not charge
                        anything,
                          Somerset
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #9710
                          December 17, 2004
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged
                          Hello, paulhts, I see as follows about payment,
                          of solft, each case is a case,
                          Example, lottery players in, some
                          people had more opportunities to learn to program, other, want to play but has
                          no knowledge of programming, I speak for me, everyone who help me when I
                          ganhartera a premio will have 20% also, the big problem
                          It is very player wants the solft for
                          free, if you earn the 20% not darama, many pay programs and still 20%, the
                          darama, here goes the saying dái and you will be given, and not look to
                          whom.
                          There are always two sides to agree on the costs and time lost,
                          but Lottery solft cannot be won, but rather a collective sport.
                          The ideas of the majority of solft
                          are taken from the Forum, where many put ideas and do not charge
                          anything,

Hi DR San

I can honestly say all ideas in my software are unique and not taken from anywhere, they are based upon my knowledge and understanding of the draws and math involved in them.

In my software I have created a system called MNA's, a way of wheeling that performs better than world record breaking wheels. I KNOW THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE as I created this system.

Many global reports that look at every possibly combination of a draw and then comparing to past draw results giving much more accurate statistics. I KNOW THESE REPORTS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE, I designed and created them and done all the math for them..

LOWESS predictions that plot curves across past draw results providing plus 1 draw predictions. As far as I know NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN LOTTERY SOFTWARE Again I designed and created and implemented this system to use LOWESS algorithm for lottery analyses..

Normal Distribution split between all ball placements giving real world statistics of each ball and each balls global position in the draw. As far as I know NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN LOTTERY SOFTWARE.

I don't see the point in spending hundreds possibly thousands of hours coding to just end up having software that just repeats what you can find on the internet or in other software, it would be a waste of time.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged
                            Hello, developer, I agree with you, so much that
                            it placed on the forum for the members
                            The best forum in the world in
                            lottery, see the qualities of your solft, I think good,
                            I'll give you an idea of a lottery
                            filter 50/5 (euromilhao), you can use won't stop anything = cross "or multiply
                            the endings that think it will give, by groups.
                            I.e. entails the _ Endings that go out _, entails also _ the
                            groups that go out _ after extrais each group termination that you will take,
                            and can you _ just a group of numbers _.
                            How do you see gives a greater economy of numbers compiled and
                            you only have, in practice the choice between 10 Endings as well as between 09
                            groups.
                            For example for the key yesterday: 13
                            14 18 32 34
                            Ends: 08 04 03 02 _ _
                            ........Groups: _ 07 05 04 09 _
                            Let's imagine that I had predicted
                            right, so selecionavas groups _ 05 04 07 and 09 _ and who also had hit on
                            endings.
                            So selecionavas groups _ 04 05 07 09
                            _ and extarías them all the numbers c/Endings _ 02 03 04 and 08 _ thereby the
                            following group of numbers:
                            22 *_32_* *_13_* 23 43 04 *_14_* *_34_* *_18_*
                            As you see, only 09 numbers and
                            within them all removed.
                            Thus the emphasis and greater effort
                            should focus on the selection of Endings and groups going out.
                            What is rewarding as it is small
                            universes (10 for terminations 09 for groups
                            The groups are 9 =
                            The possible keys in accordance with
                            the amounts of 1 to 9 on EuroMillions are:
                            1, 10, 19, 28, 37, 46 = for the sum
                            2, 11, 20, 29, 38, 47 = for the sum
                            3, 12, 21, 30, 39, 48 = for the sum
                            4, 13, 22, 31, 40, 49 = for the sum
                            5, 14, 23, 32, 41, 50 = for the sum
                            6, 15, 24, 33, 42 = for the sum
                            7.16 34.43 = .25, for the sum
                            8, 17, 26, 35, 44 = for the sum
                            9, 18, 27, 36, 45 = to the soma
                            More figures
                            outputs were the
                            following:
                            1-1-1-1-1 with 16 outputs =
                            28.6%
                            2-1-1-1 with 31 exits = 55.4%
                            2-2-1 with 4 outputs = 7.1%
                            3-1-1 with 1 output = 1.8%
                            happened to the figures
                            5 with 0 outputs = 0%
                            41 with 0 outputs = 0%
                            with 32 outputs = 0% 0
                            311 with 15 outputs = 5.8%
                            221 with 27 outputs = 10.4%
                            2111 with 131 outputs = 50.6%
                            11111 with 86 exits = 33.2%
                            Filter-sum of the numbers/pairs and
                            trios:
                            In analysis in pairs and Trios more
                            removed in sums of 1 to 9, since its inception in 2/13/2004, the last draw in
                            2/6/2009, i.e. a total of 261 outputs:
                            SUM 1 (1, 10, 19, 28,
                            37.46)---PAIRS---
                            19 10 01 01 01 28 10 19 19 28 10 01 37 01
                            37 19 37 10 19 46 37 46 28 37 28 46 46 28
                            -------------------------------------------------------------
                            4 x 4 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 1 x
                            1 x 1 x 1 x 1 x 1 x
                            TRIOS:
                            01 10 01
                            37 19 10
                            46 37 19
                            -------------
                            1 x 1 x 1 x
                            (1-9)(1-6)(2-8) stars that accompanied the trios.
                            developer = the difference
                            among the largest termination with
                            the lowest termination, example 404 test terminaçao = largest and smallest 8 2 =
                            test 404 = 13, 14, 18, 32, 34 to difference gave 6, is that making statistics of
                            difference one might store a group of sums but the difference between the digits
                            (terminaçoes), because you can see if after I find the smallest digit is 3 and
                            the highest is 7
                            the other 4 terminaçoes will stay in
                            this range of 3 to 7 = 4.5 .6, or repetiçoes. or developer
                            create a graph = minima, maxina and
                            possible terminaçao average, hpa along with study of numero maximo and numero
                            minimo example 404 = 34 max = min = 13 = difference 21, interesting that the
                            number of never ending difference along sai numbers near him only 14.18 a above
                            21 another below

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2011, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Hi DR San

I can honestly say all ideas in my software are unique and not taken from anywhere, they are based upon my knowledge and understanding of the draws and math involved in them.

In my software I have created a system called MNA's, a way of wheeling that performs better than world record breaking wheels. I KNOW THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE as I created this system.

Many global reports that look at every possibly combination of a draw and then comparing to past draw results giving much more accurate statistics. I KNOW THESE REPORTS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE, I designed and created them and done all the math for them..

LOWESS predictions that plot curves across past draw results providing plus 1 draw predictions. As far as I know NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN LOTTERY SOFTWARE Again I designed and created and implemented this system to use LOWESS algorithm for lottery analyses..

Normal Distribution split between all ball placements giving real world statistics of each ball and each balls global position in the draw. As far as I know NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN LOTTERY SOFTWARE.

I don't see the point in spending hundreds possibly thousands of hours coding to just end up having software that just repeats what you can find on the internet or in other software, it would be a waste of time.

"I can honestly say all ideas in my software are unique and not taken from anywhere, they are based upon my knowledge and understanding of the draws and math involved in them.

In my software I have created a system called MNA's, a way of wheeling that performs better than world record breaking wheels. I KNOW THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE as I created this system."

Please cite what wheels you are talking about.

I don’t give a dog poop how deep you are in to your product.
                              I will not buy it on sympathy. You made a big fat claim on your MNA’s but what
                              do you do to document performance? How
                              much information do you divulge to the user what a MNA is, how it performs, why
                              and, - why beyond your endorsement, it is really good? Reverse engineers can
                              steal your product but the casual user is left in the dark on big fat claims
                              and advertising superstition.

You put some funky acronym on something like it is
                              important. I have been to meetings where your head would swim in all the
                              acronyms. They do not mean dog-poop if they have no meaning than just the full name. If you have superior wheels then DOCUMENT IT.
                              Why should the customer do so if they are paying you for your time and talent because
                              after all, YOU DEVELOPED the D.P. You need to package that information. Do not
                              expect the user to have a developers understanding. Telling a customer to go to a link to learn a
                              big term is telling them, “if you have to ask, then you are wasting your time
                              and mine”. You send a reply like that to
                              a customer and there is no repeat business or beneficial word-of-mouth from
                              that customer to potential customers.

Developers develop things for a reason. A toilet seat was
                              developed for a reason and there were certain things that were important to the
                              design. Think about it next time you sit down and leave the lid down. Your product is like a space toilet with no instructions or worse, a European butt washer. It was carefully thought about and designed but the designer failed in telling how to use it. Today’s software is relying on intuition but that is a developers pride and shortcoming. Have you ever bought a really advanced electronic product that was nearly impossible to program because the
                              instructions were half-baked? Consumer tolerance for that is zero.

There is no intuition packaged with software. Product intuition is a cultural thing. Going to a Wiki
                              link does not tell me why what you wish to impress me with is important to me
                              as a tool, as a resource in your package. 

The days of getting worked up over sexy screenshots are over
                              mate. Do you see big name products selling on their sexiness or their PERFORMANCE? Both sell but this small niche market demands more than a simple no-brainer ap with cool screenshots. That junk is out there
                              and they are a dime a dozen.I know a guy right now who's whole product hinges on sexy screenshot art.

Developers will be some of your first customers. They do not
                              need the documentation, the users will. If you do not document and provide a
                              well-thought out manual and glossary of terms, then you wasted your time. The lines
                              of code may be different but a developer can get to the same results you do. Users just want to enjoy the program and not spend thousands of hours trying to learn how to use it.

You get your pig to market first and own the market with a
                              superior product that no one in their right mind would try to steal away. Look at
                              Gail Howard. How do your wheels compare to hers? She set the bar on wheels and
                              where are you on the bar? Explain how your wheels outperform hers. She has "world record breaking wheels" in terms of numbers of users and winners published. Gail Howard is our Queen of Wheels. Long live the Queen!

So how is the manual coming? Don’t forget multiple examples
                              where it applies in a sizeable, moveable window that can be viewed while the
                              program is used.

I am still at a hold recommendation. Don’t bother PM’g me
                              any more to get me to soften up or
                              loosen up my billfold. If you want to slay a niche market you have to do
                              better to get my dollar. If you cannot perform then the software is very questionable, no matter
                              how cheap it is.

IMHO you are mining the miners and we want rivets on our trousers.

Top dollar software is well documented and that is what sells.

DD