Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Statistic Analyser 6 Released

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Developer.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #108072
March 20, 2011
33 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg, yea I looked in lower right hand side of page in windows page where it says draws and information Its last draw was 9/11/11 it has updated in past but always at least 5 draws behind never updates to the day before and the page of draws are even more draws back like in August Im presently on another computer at my other house and I dont know how to get to my lsa software from here so cant check for updates will check it again this weekend and drop you another response this has got me stumped like I say it updates but never to last draw of previous day Thanks again......L4e

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg, yea I looked in lower right hand side of page in windows page where it says draws and information Its last draw was 9/11/11 it has updated in past but always at least 5 draws behind never updates to the day before and the page of draws are even more draws back like in August Im presently on another computer at my other house and I dont know how to get to my lsa software from here so cant check for updates will check it again this weekend and drop you another response this has got me stumped like I say it updates but never to last draw of previous day Thanks again......L4e

Hi, Lottery4ever:

Two sujestions about your problem:

1) Please run your LSA directly in your C:\PROGRAM FILES (OR X86 IF 64BT) instead in your Desktop;

2) Please re-install your LSA program. And please delete all old LSA files including program from your PC first before the re-installing.

Good luck,

lb

United States
      Member #108072
      March 20, 2011
      33 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2011, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg, well I uninstalled the program and reinstalled when it first come I went to database and  selected my illinois little lotto it come up under draws and information it shows last draw 8/8/11 then I go do a live update then it says that has been updated go look at draws and info it updated up to as far as 9/11/11 I checked other states databases and its same kindof thing, does it update to within at least 1or 2 draws back for you?or is it several, I tried to contact Developer when this issue started but got no response,but for now its unistalled,and the fact I purchased it Ive checked the data to see if it accurate as far as when a certain # is due and its not in sync with current draws so therefore I dont understand how I can pick smart combos when there has been 20 draws since last update.Mabe Developer will read this and have some ideas or if you come up with anything else let me know I appreciate the help youve givin me

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg, well I uninstalled the program and reinstalled when it first come I went to database and  selected my illinois little lotto it come up under draws and information it shows last draw 8/8/11 then I go do a live update then it says that has been updated go look at draws and info it updated up to as far as 9/11/11 I checked other states databases and its same kindof thing, does it update to within at least 1or 2 draws back for you?or is it several, I tried to contact Developer when this issue started but got no response,but for now its unistalled,and the fact I purchased it Ive checked the data to see if it accurate as far as when a certain # is due and its not in sync with current draws so therefore I dont understand how I can pick smart combos when there has been 20 draws since last update.Mabe Developer will read this and have some ideas or if you come up with anything else let me know I appreciate the help youve givin me

Program's that only update online probably should also have some kind of past draws import wizard such as Expert Lotto has.

I also think that the program should be able to wheel in 2 ways:

In the regular way and

By each position

it should also have filters as filter programs have that is filtered wheelers.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2011, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi all, today is a big mile stone for me after many months of intensive programming I finally released Lottery Statistic Analyser 6.Smile

Thank you to the users on here that beta tested it for me you know who you are, it's very much appreciated.

Please do download it and try it then post you opinions back here, I am very interested in what you think.

http://www.lsa-lottery-software.com/

I believe LSA is now the most advanced lottery software available but do let me know what you think, if there's something better I would love to try it.

What LSA V6 can do

• Produces the best wheels available, a system I created called MNA's, I have already proved this on here on another thread by getting better odds than a world record wheel.
          • Give detailed reports on many aspects of the draw
          • Calculates true hot warm and cold numbers from on every possible combination available in a draw and then compares this with previous drawings.
          • Analyses all possible results in any lotto type draw, pick4,5,6,7 with up to a 100 number pool.
          • Projects LOWESS curves across past draws giving plus one draw predictions.
          • Split any combination such as 01 05 09 23 25 in to all possible smaller combinations
          • Find the LEX index of any draw.
          • Next due numbers, last out, normal distribution for each ball placement, plot trends on graphs.
          • Works fantastic on multi monitor systems as the graph fills one screen while you work with the draw on another.
          • Many informative reports
          • And loads more I have not mentioned

Lottery Statistic AnaylserLottery Statistic Anaylser

Reports

It sounds like a real chore to spend all the time trying to figure how to work this program.

I may buy this software if all the kinks get worked out and an option to update to the last draw.  I don't have time to spend working to get a software updated etc. 

US Flag

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

You dont require a key, simple click the button enter and you will start the trial.

Jamie

The screen I have is asking for a key . Purchase key, enter key, or exit and a help button.   There is no enter button .  It also asks for a username etc...   Can't open.  Not good.

Lovies

United States
              Member #108072
              March 20, 2011
              33 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2011, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi lakeren, you might try uninstalling it,I went to my computer went into add/remove program, found lottery statistic analyzer in program folder right click on it it says uninstall,change or repair,click uninstall and it goes through the uninstall wizard and  removes it and after that you might try goin to his websight and tryin again I downloaded the exe. not the zip mabe it might work for you, good luck

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi lakeren, you might try uninstalling it,I went to my computer went into add/remove program, found lottery statistic analyzer in program folder right click on it it says uninstall,change or repair,click uninstall and it goes through the uninstall wizard and  removes it and after that you might try goin to his websight and tryin again I downloaded the exe. not the zip mabe it might work for you, good luck

Thanks, thats what i just did.  I un-installed the zip and downloaded the exe.  It wants a code etc.  No enter button.  Oh well, I wait and see if the author responds today or tomorrow.  The screens and everything looks good on the site.

Sleep

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you need to ask Developer for further instructions since I have not yet met the status.

However, I still want to suggest you that don't focus on the draws update only because you can update it by hand temporarily. Then, watch on the Main Windows to make some statistical analysis and prediction for your lotto game.

To predict your lotto #s, you have to make some back-tests by using LSA. I think this is more important than data update.

Good luck,

lb

Arizona
                    United States
                    Member #78166
                    August 9, 2009
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I've also bought this program and had the same problem, not updating to the last draw. Ive suggested to the developer a manuel update would be helpful, but, I, too, have not recieve a reply. I've decided not to use this program until it is fix. most lottery software programs have a manuel update. Thanks. anybody agree with this?

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I've also bought this program and had the same problem, not updating to the last draw. Ive suggested to the developer a manuel update would be helpful, but, I, too, have not recieve a reply. I've decided not to use this program until it is fix. most lottery software programs have a manuel update. Thanks. anybody agree with this?

It should have some sort of update or you are betting on older results.

United States
                        Member #108072
                        March 20, 2011
                        33 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone, I personally like to go with more rescent draws, I thought I read in the lowess graph you should use 8-15 draws is plenty and if its not being updated you are betting on old results so to me is not a good bet, now, if you are betting on the past 100 draws I think you your picks might be better, but overall has a lot of good info and hope Developer answers soon

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
                          Somerset
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #9710
                          December 17, 2004
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: October 12, 2011, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Hi all, I am back up and running. (Please read the latest in my blog.)

LSA uses flat text files to store draw data in, this keeps adding draw data to the most basic level possible.

It could be possible (if LSA is not installed as an administrator) windows has not associated the .lsadb files with notepad, if this is the case then when you click the edit icon found bottom left nothing would happen.

If this is happening then do the following.

Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Micracom\Lottery Statistic Anaylser\Databases

Right click any of the files and select open with

Select Notepad and tick Always open with notepad.

Start LSA and the button will work.

If this is the case for anyone using LSA then please let me know, I will look into other ways of doing this during installation.

Regards Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.