Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Statistic Analyser 6 Released

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Developer.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry, I dont understand what you refer.

I do not play El Gordo.

Regards

One of my ex-wives started to look like El Gordo after she quit her job.

I didn't play with El Gordo too much either.

Buenos noches.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2011, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Anyone have any comments/reviews for this software?.......I'm gonna download my trial this weekend.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

One big difference is in the math engine, LSA analyses every possible combination and provides stats based on the global draw not just past results.

Also LSA's predictions are 100% unique, no other lottery software uses the methods LSA does. The wheeling system I created called MNA's, this was searched and agreed and then copyright protected 2009 so nobody should be using it apart from me. I designed and wrote the system that provides 100% coverage per ticket for possible wins.

I now have a number of copyrights filed on various aspects of the software and the reports it produces so no one should be using a number of unique features found in LSA

Would you mind pm me links to the programs your referring too.

Thanks Jamie

Hi, Developer:

Thanks for your reply! Could you tell me what are the differences between LSA and Expert Lotto?

Thanks.

Best regards,

lottoburg

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
        Somerset
        United Kingdom
        Member #9710
        December 17, 2004
        184 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2011, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Hi, Developer:

Thanks for your reply! Could you tell me what are the differences between LSA and Expert Lotto?

Thanks.

Best regards,

lottoburg

I will have a look at the software in detail soon but the first thing I noticed when going to the site is Expert lotto costs $79.95 plus a annual subscription for updates.

LSA cost $28 and that's it, once only payment.

I have not used the software so I can't comment on comparisons.

thank you

Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2011, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Hi Lantern:

Try Crimson Editor, it's free. Google it. It can do column editing, which allows you to enter zeros down the columns in front of single digits(enter tabs,spaces etc.). You can have the full required alignment of the past draw data done in a matter of minutes.

jayemmar

jayemmar

Hello!

PSPAD can do that and also is free.

Thanks very much!

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:13 am - IP Logged

I will have a look at the software in detail soon but the first thing I noticed when going to the site is Expert lotto costs $79.95 plus a annual subscription for updates.

thank you

Jamie

Hi, Developer:

Thanks for your reply! I have played Expert Lotto for 5 years but nothing until now. This is a complex garbage in fact!

I do hope LSA can work for lotto.

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2011, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

thank you

Jamie

Hi, Jamie:

I have sent  three e-mails about your program to you about two weeks ago but i have not yet received your any answers until now. According to your promise on your website:"We try and answer all our email queries within 12 hours " WHY???

lottoburg

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
                Somerset
                United Kingdom
                Member #9710
                December 17, 2004
                184 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2011, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Lottoburg I did reply multiple times?

I have not been posting for a while as I have been working on a filter system for wheeling, it has turned out to be very complex in its code but I now have it running and have won something 3 times from 5 plays using it on the UK pick 6 draw so I am up by quite a bit - very promising.

This new method allows a user to bias each ball placement within a wheel to (match/overlay/bias) a specific statistic such as the normal distribution, last balls, most due(hot) and more.

So what I am trying to say is this new approach allows the user to generate a wheel then bias the ball placements in the wheel to match the best possible odds without effecting the wheel coverage, this can be repeated for each possible ball placement.

Although it is working it's not yet user friendly, I always find the interface more of a challenge than coding the algorithms them self's, such large amounts of data make presentation to the end user a massive challenge.

Lottery wheel ball placement theory is a lot more complex than first meets the eye.

LSA v6 has been a great success with many users out there now and if your reading this congratulations on the big win two weeks ago (you know who you are), are you going to allow me to post the details yet ?

Please visit my LP blogg

Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi

I have not been posting for a while as I have been working on a filter system for wheeling, it has turned out to be very complex in its code but I now have it running and have won something 3 times from 5 plays using it on the UK pick 6 draw so I am up by quite a bit - very promising.

This new method allows a user to bias each ball placement within a wheel to (match/overlay/bias) a specific statistic such as the normal distribution, last balls, most due(hot) and more.

So what I am trying to say is this new approach allows the user to generate a wheel then bias the ball placements in the wheel to match the best possible odds without effecting the wheel coverage, this can be repeated for each possible ball placement.

Although it is working it's not yet user friendly, I always find the interface more of a challenge than coding the algorithms them self's, such large amounts of data make presentation to the end user a massive challenge.

Lottery wheel ball placement theory is a lot more complex than first meets the eye.

LSA v6 has been a great success with many users out there now and if your reading this congratulations on the big win two weeks ago (you know who you are), are you going to allow me to post the details yet ?

Please visit my LP blogg

Jamie

Jamie:

"as I have been working on a filter system for wheeling"

But where we can find the Filter System for wheeling?

"This new method allows a user to bias each ball placement within a wheel to (match/overlay/bias) a specific statistic such as the normal distribution, last balls, most due(hot) and more."

Where we can read your new method??? Also, your Blog in LP is still the old one and has not yet updated since September 05, 2011.

We're looking forward to look at your new method and new system now. Also, when do you finish your demonstration or strategies about using the program?

"LSA v6 has been a great success with many users out there now andif your reading this congratulations on the big win two weeks ago (you know who you are), are you going to allow me to post the details yet ?"

Yes, not only we need the winning facts but how can you win "something 3 times from 5 plays using it on the UK pick 6 draw "??? Could you share your strategy about using the LSA step by step? Thanks.

Best regards,

lottoburg

United States
                    Member #108072
                    March 20, 2011
                    33 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Developer,I purchased your system and Im not getting updated draws last time update was on 9/11 is there a way to update manually. I keep trying live update and it tells me I have latest file, I like the system but without more recent updates info is outdated and not much good

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi Developer,I purchased your system and Im not getting updated draws last time update was on 9/11 is there a way to update manually. I keep trying live update and it tells me I have latest file, I like the system but without more recent updates info is outdated and not much good

Hi, Lottery4ever:

I had met the same problem with LSA. I received the reply about it from Developer a week ago.

The below is his answer and you can try it again:

"Close LSA •   

If you have a Windows 64 Bit machine     

o     Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Micracom\Lottery Statistic Analyser

•    If you have a Windows 32 Bit machine     

o    Navigate to C:\Program Files \Micracom\Lottery Statistic Analyser

Right Click LSAv6_0_0.exe Select Properties Select the Compatibility tab Click the button "Change Settings For All Users" Tick Run This Program as an administrator

Click OK Click the Security tab Click Edit Click Add Type in the word Everyone

Click OK Highlight Everyone in the list (Group or user names:)

Tick Allow on Full Control Click Apply Click OK Click OK

Now when you run LSA from the start menu you will get a security prompt, just click the Yes button and LSA will load and run."

Let me know how this goes.

Good luck,

lottoburg

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

In my day job I write software to test the electrical systems on military aircraft, tanks, ejector seats etc, the maths LSA uses is statistically excellent you can be assured.

LSA works and works well because I made LSA to use data from the entire draw (all possible combinations ) not just a handful of past draws like I see so many others doing. This gives true stats not just part of the picture.

From the comments so far I think I will have to produce a video tutorial with myself using LSA so people can more appreciate what this software is capable of.

Please keep them coming its very much appreciated and noted for future releases.

Thank you

Hi, Jamie:

According to your Post in 07/28/11, you said: "From the comments so far I think I will have to produce a video tutorial with myself using LSA so people can more appreciate what this software is capable of."

I believed your speech above firmly and do hope we can look at your great Video Tutorial asap.

Best regards,

lottoburg

United States
                          Member #108072
                          March 20, 2011
                          33 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2011, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg thanks for info I have 32 bit opperating system I followed directions according to that and illinois little lotto is still showing 984 draws last update was 9/11 I tried live update again and tells me I have latest file if you can think of anything else to try let me know I appreciate your help

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2011, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg thanks for info I have 32 bit opperating system I followed directions according to that and illinois little lotto is still showing 984 draws last update was 9/11 I tried live update again and tells me I have latest file if you can think of anything else to try let me know I appreciate your help

Lottery4ever,

I have tried it following Jamie's instruction just now and it's working for me.

Don't look at the Page of Draws only. You should find the End Draw on the right side has been changed  when you open the Page of Windows. Also, all analysis should be made by your update draws. Please check it again.

Good luck,

lb

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                              N.C.
                              United States
                              Member #59229
                              March 9, 2008
                              327 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Please visit my LP blogg

Jamie

I am interested in the "Big win" and where it took place....details! give us details! Lurking