Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did Joan Ginther have a little help in her 4 lottery wins?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by James1.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

What's so bad about dancing boys anyways?

Nothing, I think they're fabulous.

"You may like it..."

I don't know what "it" is and I don't think I want to know.

I want to know what "it" is. LMAO Ok I need to laugh today was my last day on my route : (  The core team eliminated my route soooo tommorrow I get to do someone elses route : ( I'll take Ca on a 100 degree day anyday over another winter. LOL when I get back to CA I DON"T even want to go up to Big Bear....if I NEVER see snow again.

Just get me thru this so called life......

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I want to know what's up with all this dancin" boys??? I hate, hate, hate Chiiicago and last winter I actually got snowed in and couldn't go to work.

Is the dancin' boy referring to joker????? He's a hot chile pepper : ) LOL muy caliente papasito hahaha : )

I'm not sure what joker means by "dancin' boys."

Whatever they are though, joker seems to like them.

But you'd have to ask him, I don't want to get into his personal business.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what joker means by "dancin' boys."

Whatever they are though, joker seems to like them.

But you'd have to ask him, I don't want to get into his personal business.

Haha ok joker....spit it out. We aren't talkin' Dancin' with the stars stuff are we????

Just get me thru this so called life......

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi James. Fruitland Park? Wasn't John Marsh the guy (whos photo is on the Florida Lottery BDB winners site) you are talking about who won the $1M and $10M on BDB within a year from - Port Charlotte ? Supposedly bought from the same gas station. How about the other guy in the PanHandle in a very small town who won two huge similar amounts I think within a year.

The Florida Lottery site says there are over 13,000 retailers in the state.  Figure the odds of the above happening with all the books sold and bought. The Florida Lottery site shows you how many top prizes are left on the scratch offs and I often wonder if they are all in circulation or even printed yet.

I know a few guys who buy books and books weekly/monthly for years and never won more than a $1,000 or maybe $5,000.

I find it hard to believe there is some magic formula involved finding winning top prize scratch offs.  Marsh and the guy in the Panhandle are not math Phd's. It has to be luck.

What's your take ?

No 2 different guys won $10 Million and $1 Million on BDB, Marsh and that Hindu guy. and that guy Jody also won $10 Million on BDB and $3 Million on Monopoly. now tell me how the hell can there be 3 different people who each win 2 jackpots all within the same year ??? I dont think its luck man ......

2014 Highest Winner: $500