Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where Is The Courtesy ??

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
Have At It Then...Go Ahead!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Definition of COURTESY

1. behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b: a courteous and respectful act or expression.

2. consideration, cooperation, and generosity in providing something (as a gift or privilege).

Why are some people so flipping rude?

Is it that difficult or complicated to respond to someone's PM?

If someone PM's you for information that you prefer not to share, how hard is it for you to respond? (a simply NO would suffice - at least for me anyway, can't speak for anyone else).

Ignoring someone's PM is just rude and ignorant regardless.

This is the LP family, where we are suppose to help each other ("I said suppose").

If the majority is adopting this attitude...what would the point be for having a PM?

Oh.... the gall of some people!

I can honestly understand not wanting to be bothered with the GIMME, GIMME people, who acts like a boomerang regardless of how much you give to them. You give them a hit today and everyday they hound you for numbers, but they don't just want any number, they want you to give them the winning numbers everyday and they have the nerve to not even say thank you or even please when they PM you....(I will hold my peace on this one).

How do you feel about this?

What other rudenesses have you experienced?

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Hope it wasn't me Empress-N.

Sometimes I read em and my computer or my dialup won't let me reply right away and then I might forget about em in a drunken stupor.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hope it wasn't me Empress-N.

Sometimes I read em and my computer or my dialup won't let me reply right away and then I might forget about em in a drunken stupor.

No Rdgrnr,

Even in you drunken stupor, you have too much respect and courteousness about you to do that. You are a southern gentleman! Sun Smiley

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
        Member #112061
        June 9, 2011
        8776 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi  Empress-N

I know what you’re talking about their was one person that pm asking for some pairs and so I took out the time to work them up some pairs like they asked for and pm them back with their pairs and told them to compare with their own systems will to make a long story short, that same person pm me back the next day cussing me out because they lost in the evening draw telling me it was all my fault that they lost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go figure

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12808 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Definition of COURTESY

1. behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b: a courteous and respectful act or expression.

2. consideration, cooperation, and generosity in providing something (as a gift or privilege).

If someone PM's you for information that you prefer not to share, how hard is it for you to respond? (a simply NO would suffice - at least for me anyway, can't speak for anyone else).

This is the LP family, where we are suppose to help each other ("I said suppose").

If the majority is adopting this attitude...what would the point be for having a PM?

I can honestly understand not wanting to be bothered with the GIMME, GIMME people, who acts like a boomerang regardless of how much you give to them. You give them a hit today and everyday they hound you for numbers, but they don't just want any number, they want you to give them the winning numbers everyday and they have the nerve to not even say thank you or even please when they PM you....(I will hold my peace on this one).

Empress-N ,

I understand exactly , some people expect you to give them Winning Number Sets every time .. But , they dont understand you must play the sets for the Long Haul of the play cycle. If it means playing the sets for 5 to 10 future draws . Because , a system has a Winning Streak does not mean it can't go Cold for a little while .  They need to pick 1 or 2 games and stick with them for the duration of game play . 

All it takes is 1 Rotten apple to spoil , a whole barrel .. I'm tempted to just stop posting in Lottery Systems Forum and just take a limited few members in each state for Predicitions . 

CW4

United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi  Empress-N

I know what you’re talking about their was one person that pm asking for some pairs and so I took out the time to work them up some pairs like they asked for and pm them back with their pairs and told them to compare with their own systems will to make a long story short, that same person pm me back the next day cussing me out because they lost in the evening draw telling me it was all my fault that they lost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go figure

Mrcoco5, I can only define this as a state of ungratefulness. Some people do not take into consideration the time and energy it takes to workup numbers for their benefit, thus they stand unappreciative regardless of our efforts.

$1 Billion

United States
              Member #112061
              June 9, 2011
              8776 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Mrcoco5, I can only define this as a state of ungratefulness. Some people do not take into consideration the time and energy it takes to workup numbers for their benefit, thus they stand unappreciative regardless of our efforts.

I Agree!  thank you Empress-N   ,I could not say it any better than that

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I never really have issues with PM's. But I have noticed in the past where certain members have posted questions about different lottery games, rules, etc. I have answered their questions and they seem unappreciative. I feel as though I am a nice guy, and there was one specific thread on LP where I answered the persons question as they asked, and they were completely rude about my response. I was like wtf, I took time out of my day to answer your question??? since then I learned I keep on the DL now and only deal with a few individuals through PM.

There are certain things that I have noticed on different games (such as scratch offs),  that I learned to just keep to myself. There are alot of nice peeps on here, but there are also a bunch of azzholes as well. Over time you learn who they are

United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1433 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Empress-N ,

I understand exactly , some people expect you to give them Winning Number Sets every time .. But , they dont understand you must play the sets for the Long Haul of the play cycle. If it means playing the sets for 5 to 10 future draws . Because , a system has a Winning Streak does not mean it can't go Cold for a little while .  They need to pick 1 or 2 games and stick with them for the duration of game play . 

All it takes is 1 Rotten apple to spoil , a whole barrel .. I'm tempted to just stop posting in Lottery Systems Forum and just take a limited few members in each state for Predicitions . 

CW4

CajunWin4,

Patience is not some people's verture, when they ask they want the exact winning numbers for the very draw they intend to play, without taking any of these situations into consideration.

Pray tell, if we all were 100% percise with all of our predictions, the lottery commissions would probably definately go out of business.

Don't allow the rotten apples to spoil what you are doing, there are some good people here that appreciate and respects what you do.

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                    The Ville, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95879
                    August 19, 2010
                    1708 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4,

Patience is not some people's verture, when they ask they want the exact winning numbers for the very draw they intend to play, without taking any of these situations into consideration.

Pray tell, if we all were 100% percise with all of our predictions, the lottery commissions would probably definately go out of business.

Don't allow the rotten apples to spoil what you are doing, there are some good people here that appreciate and respects what you do.

I agree Empress-N, throughout my years playing the lottery, I've learned the most important thing is to be patient & stay positive. Things don't happen over night

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6447 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Well said, empress-N

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1433 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I agree Empress-N, throughout my years playing the lottery, I've learned the most important thing is to be patient & stay positive. Things don't happen over night

B$Rizzle,

The sooner some people realize that, the better it might be for them. We have read many news stories here on LP where some people have played the same numbers for many many years before their win comes.

Guess that part of the story they conveniently skip over.

$1 Billion

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Definition of COURTESY

You have no idea how many times tiggs has said this girlfriend!!...Ride on!!!!..

Pure luck

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

No Rdgrnr,

Even in you drunken stupor, you have too much respect and courteousness about you to do that. You are a southern gentleman! Sun Smiley

Could you run that by tiggs again...but a bit slower this time...thank you...

Pure luck

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Could you run that by tiggs again...but a bit slower this time...thank you...

Tiggs95,

You are too smooth...lol

One Tequila.....Two Tequila.....Three Tequila.....Floor....lol.

$1 Billion