Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where Is The Courtesy ??

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #112061
June 9, 2011
8776 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs95,

You are too smooth...lol

One Tequila.....Two Tequila.....Three Tequila.....Floor....lol.

lolLOL

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37894 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Empress-N:

I agree. 

I will not even bother to give you my dissertation on the subject.

You are not alone. I've encountered all of the above and then some.

Todd is a great administrator, and I've met some truly genuine and sincere individuals. Those are the ONLY reasons I still post.

I am a millionaire!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2011, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs95,

You are too smooth...lol

One Tequila.....Two Tequila.....Three Tequila.....Floor....lol.

When ridge zigs you zag and don't forget to duck he throws a mean bottle of wiskey bottle...an empty one of course..

Pure luck

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        Harrison Township Michigan
        United States
        Member #90088
        April 21, 2010
        4265 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Definition of COURTESY

1. behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b: a courteous and respectful act or expression.

2. consideration, cooperation, and generosity in providing something (as a gift or privilege).

Why are some people so flipping rude?

Is it that difficult or complicated to respond to someone's PM?

If someone PM's you for information that you prefer not to share, how hard is it for you to respond? (a simply NO would suffice - at least for me anyway, can't speak for anyone else).

Ignoring someone's PM is just rude and ignorant regardless.

This is the LP family, where we are suppose to help each other ("I said suppose").

If the majority is adopting this attitude...what would the point be for having a PM?

Oh.... the gall of some people!

I can honestly understand not wanting to be bothered with the GIMME, GIMME people, who acts like a boomerang regardless of how much you give to them. You give them a hit today and everyday they hound you for numbers, but they don't just want any number, they want you to give them the winning numbers everyday and they have the nerve to not even say thank you or even please when they PM you....(I will hold my peace on this one).

How do you feel about this?

What other rudenesses have you experienced?

I agree! Some rudeness i have experienced is when you think you've made friends then when the going gets tough and you need some support the friends are history.

I've been dissed, "being dissed is the act of being disconnected, by voice or by another party" by folks i've meet here. But it's fine with me. I learn to keep mostly to myself. 

I would like the winning numbers everyday too. Not 2 of the winning numbers, aka "pairs" 2 out of 3 ain't bad but gets you nothing.

Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12752 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

What gets me !! Is we take the time to develop our own systems  and the lukers , trolls and gutter trash want more .  Just , because they simply can't understand or comprehend how they work. They go off and say " Your system does not work ! "or they want to steal youre system . I've released a few of my own systems just like many others . Those systems are obsolete for game use . Systems change just like the games ...

The matrix of the games change . 

Every time a Lotto Corp. does a machine swap , tube swap , ball swap or change the air flow or rotation on the machine their is a different variable . RNG games change to they could speed up or slow down the RNG Software .. 

CW4

FL
            United States
            Member #93841
            July 8, 2010
            576 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Definition of COURTESY

1. behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b: a courteous and respectful act or expression.

2. consideration, cooperation, and generosity in providing something (as a gift or privilege).

Why are some people so flipping rude?

Is it that difficult or complicated to respond to someone's PM?

If someone PM's you for information that you prefer not to share, how hard is it for you to respond? (a simply NO would suffice - at least for me anyway, can't speak for anyone else).

Ignoring someone's PM is just rude and ignorant regardless.

This is the LP family, where we are suppose to help each other ("I said suppose").

If the majority is adopting this attitude...what would the point be for having a PM?

Oh.... the gall of some people!

I can honestly understand not wanting to be bothered with the GIMME, GIMME people, who acts like a boomerang regardless of how much you give to them. You give them a hit today and everyday they hound you for numbers, but they don't just want any number, they want you to give them the winning numbers everyday and they have the nerve to not even say thank you or even please when they PM you....(I will hold my peace on this one).

How do you feel about this?

What other rudenesses have you experienced?

Awesome topic!!! Thank you for bringing this up, hopefully some of the rude members will read it.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Empress-N:

I agree. 

I will not even bother to give you my dissertation on the subject.

You are not alone. I've encountered all of the above and then some.

Todd is a great administrator, and I've met some truly genuine and sincere individuals. Those are the ONLY reasons I still post.

I second that Increase,

There are some genuine and sincere individuals amongst the LP family and Todd is doing a great job keeping it all together.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

When ridge zigs you zag and don't forget to duck he throws a mean bottle of wiskey bottle...an empty one of course..

LOL....empty whiskey bottle, yes,

Wouldn't wanna waste any of that good old Jack!!!Big Smile

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I had some long time "pro"  pm me a couple of months ago telling me off because he interpreted what I said to him as being rude.  Well, he was the one taking what I said personal.  I posted in the wrong forum by mistake and he went balastic.  Ridiculous!  I'm sure Todd understands and reads a lot of posts.  Well, I'm  normally good natured ,joke around a lot ,and probably too nice.  Who knows.  As a result of your thread, maybe its the economy or the simple reason that if a person can't afford to lose money then gambling isn't for them.  That's why I said a while back that a yearly picnic would get people together and share ideas etc.  and maybe people would get along better regardless if they were a seasoned pro from NY or from Arizona. 

US Flag

United States
                    Member #73903
                    April 28, 2009
                    1433 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I agree! Some rudeness i have experienced is when you think you've made friends then when the going gets tough and you need some support the friends are history.

I've been dissed, "being dissed is the act of being disconnected, by voice or by another party" by folks i've meet here. But it's fine with me. I learn to keep mostly to myself. 

I would like the winning numbers everyday too. Not 2 of the winning numbers, aka "pairs" 2 out of 3 ain't bad but gets you nothing.

Cutla$$Bob

CutlassBob,

Don't worry with the people that have dissed you.

Always be aware that people come's into your life for:

A Reason

A Season

or A Lifetime

and in time you will always get the opportunity to see which catogery they fall in.

$1 Billion

United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I had some long time "pro"  pm me a couple of months ago telling me off because he interpreted what I said to him as being rude.  Well, he was the one taking what I said personal.  I posted in the wrong forum by mistake and he went balastic.  Ridiculous!  I'm sure Todd understands and reads a lot of posts.  Well, I'm  normally good natured ,joke around a lot ,and probably too nice.  Who knows.  As a result of your thread, maybe its the economy or the simple reason that if a person can't afford to lose money then gambling isn't for them.  That's why I said a while back that a yearly picnic would get people together and share ideas etc.  and maybe people would get along better regardless if they were a seasoned pro from NY or from Arizona. 

US Flag

Lakerben,

Some people are very thin skinned and the affliction becomes worse especially if they are experiencing  money loss or personal issues. Their sense of humor goes out the window. "That is if they had a sense of humor to begin with".

Don't let that change you, being good natured and enjoy joking around is a good quality to have, it keeps you young both inside and out, so don't stop being who you are because someone else do not respect or understand you or your way.

For some individual the lead is too far up their patoose for them to reach a relaxed state to have any fun at all, picnic or otherwise.

$1 Billion

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben,

Some people are very thin skinned and the affliction becomes worse especially if they are experiencing  money loss or personal issues. Their sense of humor goes out the window. "That is if they had a sense of humor to begin with".

Don't let that change you, being good natured and enjoy joking around is a good quality to have, it keeps you young both inside and out, so don't stop being who you are because someone else do not respect or understand you or your way.

For some individual the lead is too far up their patoose for them to reach a relaxed state to have any fun at all, picnic or otherwise.

I agree Empress.  Most of the people I have met have been very nice.  This is a great forum.  It's the technology that makes them act that way.  Like someone once said "Distance gives them courage", but yeah, I'm learning and I make mistakes, but I've given as many tips as  I have received.

US Flag

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4529 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Cutla$$Bob

Been there as well Cutlass Bob. Try as one may to be diplomatic there are some that sincerely are there for the sunny days and rain on your parade on other times.

Any time I've been graced with PM's of the "kind" nature , I remind myself they took the time to inquire and deserve a civil response. Its when some folks get into "cattiness" that its time to take the milk off the porch.

Live and learn. Life is better to have one true ally. 

No one is "entitled" to rudeness but we sure are entitled to civility. Thank you to those that are civil and contribute even on those rainy days!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Awesome topic!!! Thank you for bringing this up, hopefully some of the rude members will read it.

Thanks Teamprofit,

Reading it is one thing, an attitude adjustment is, well... quite another thing.

As we already know,

If it quacks like a duck chances are it is a duck.

You can put them on notice, but they won't refrain from their arrogant behavior.

$1 Billion

United States
                              Member #111186
                              May 20, 2011
                              344 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2011, 1:21 am - IP Logged

CutlassBob,

Don't worry with the people that have dissed you.

Always be aware that people come's into your life for:

A Reason

A Season

or A Lifetime

and in time you will always get the opportunity to see which catogery they fall in.

"Always be aware that people come's into your life for:

A Reason

A Season

or A Lifetime

and in time you will always get the opportunity to see which catogery they fall in".

Awesome saying!!